Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    No he didnt, he did most for the hunger for power. He did lots of bad stuff too, Sargeras also tyhinks to be doin what he thinks is for the best. Both of them got corrupted with demon stuff, they are not thinking straight.
    Illidan was retconed in that regard, blizz has recreated him as a savior figure, with absolutely broken morals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    No one has a deeper connection to the Valkyr than Sylvanas lets stop screwing around. No one is saying it will be her, but she is the most obvious one if it was from an outer source. And no one is saying she would suplement Eyir, that doesn't seem like something that would happen, but she is the candidate with the most focus on the shieldmaidens/Valkyr.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh for gods sake dude. Give it a rest.
    Well I don't want to play a large Human on the Horde...Just too unnatural and Ogres will be a better race change.
    Would rather play Ogres too since THEY are already in Horde, would make a better race in general, have been in every single Warcraft related game, there are well known Ogre NPCs that caused the destruction of stuff.
    Wouldn't be too hard either to put them in the game as playable race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Illidan was retconed in that regard, blizz has recreated him as a savior figure, with absolutely broken morals.
    Well Illidan was misunderstood by us.
    We thought he was a agent of the Burning Legion, but in fact he tried to stop it.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Illidan X Maiev

make it happen blizzard
    no No JUST NO, IT WILL BE SO CRINGE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Are we looking at the same story? Because Illidan was always a character who had good intentions with broken morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Are we looking at the same story? Because Illidan was always a character who had good intentions with broken morals.
    Don't forget that Illidan was responsible for the Naga activities aswell as the whole Fel Orc/generally enslaving every race on Draenor thing.

I mean, it's like saying that Hitler had good intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    In the very first version of the war of the ancients he was just powerhungry, blizz gradually changed that over the years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Don't forget that Illidan was responsible for the Naga activities aswell as the whole Fel Orc/generally enslaving every race on Draenor thing.

I mean, it's like saying that Hitler had good intentions.
    If Hitler was fighting against an intergalactic enemy which he knew for a fact would wipe out all sentient races then yer your comparison would be valid. Illidan KNEW the legion would wipe everyone out. everyone. None but the legion will survive. But with his completely fecked up morals he set about building an army under his control to fight them and used the races of the legion nuked outland to build his power base.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    If Hitler was fighting against an intergalactic enemy which he knew for a fact would wipe out all sentient races then yer your comparison would be valid. Illidan KNEW the legion would wipe everyone out. everyone. None but the legion will survive. But with his completely fecked up morals he set about building an army under his control to fight them and used the races of the legion nuked outland to build his power base.
    OK but that would have worked out better if he actually communicated his plans to the respective parties instead of just brooding.

Same with him defecting to the Burning Legion, same with building a second WoE, same with destroying the Frozen Throne (and fucking over the entire world), same with actually wanting to cooperate with Kil'Jaeden for no-backstabby reason,

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just curious, but will the 7.2 Class Order Hall mounts will be spec exclusive?
    I know some of do, but most of them are kinda confusing.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...s-Mount-Models
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-02-01 at 08:00 PM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm just curious, but will the 7.2 Class Order Hall mounts will be spec exclusive?
    I know some of do, but most of them are kinda confusing.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...s-Mount-Models
    They will obviously change depending on Spec/Race (in case of Paladin and Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    It'd be great and deep down you know it. You just want Illidan for yourself is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    It'd be great and deep down you know it. You just want Illidan for yourself is all.
    >implying Illidan ends up with someone not named Kor'vas Bloodthorn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    They will obviously change depending on Spec/Race (in case of Paladin and Druid)
    Well really want the Fire one, but the Earth Element Mount would be great for Enhancement. <3

- - - Updated - - -

Kor'vas Bloodthorn and Allari the Souleater...
    Ehhh...Two girls that would be perfect for Illidan...just pulling stuff out...
    They don't have to join up with the first Demon Hunter.

Also how would the Illidari feel now that Illidan is well back? Is the control we had going back to him or he doesn't want it?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Being valorous / valuing valor the most doesn't mean not doing shady stuffs, though. Valorous is just being brave and having courage, usually in battle. Doing shady stuffs doesn't undermine that,
    I am pretty sure that assassination can not be counted towards to being brave. And fearing that a young child will grow stronger than him also makes Odyn looks like a coward.

Maiev is being the archetypical tsundere now
    So i can see illidan x maiev. I'm shipping them. If this were a manga, the first part (till illidan first death) is the first third to mid of story
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2017-02-01 at 10:05 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    I am pretty sure that assassination can not be counted towards to being brave. And fearing that a young child will grow stronger than him also makes Odyn looks like a coward.
    I don't think I would agree with this. I believe that assassination and being brave / valorous have nothing to do with each other. Ordering an assassination doesn't make someone cowards, and not ordering one doesn't automatically means one is brave. Otherwise, heroes in myth wouldn't be brave / valorous people - they pretty much act the role of the assassins towards the big bads anyway.

Generally, I think it's on a case-by-case basis. In this case, Odyn didn't fear that "a young child will grow stronger than him". He feared that said child would turn out to be a traitor who would offer the Tideskorn into the hand of the Legion, giving the demons a boost as a result. It was a risk to Azeroth, and he decided to remove it early. It's called being smart / realistic (at least up to this point). Someone who knows that there is a removable risk, and decide not to remove it won't be a brave man, but a stupid one instead.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-02-01 at 10:51 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    Nobody said nothing. This is speculation. Elune might be Light itself, might just be a godness, or mihgt be a Naaru.
    Touché. Define a goddess though. And I like the hypothesis about her being light itself. It just makes too much sense for her to be Azeroth. I mean Azeroth gets wounded after the Old God was ripped out , the wound gets filled with the Titan's blood which is full of magic, a tribe of night trolls settle around the said pool of blood , get transformed into these beautiful beings that are said to look just like Elune and start worshiping Elune (after settling around Well of Eternity) - it just screams to me that Elune = Azeroth. Also the fact that tier of Elune is a pillar of creation , and all pillars are associated with Titans just adds more weight to the theory.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    it doesn't add up, i have seen relationships that started from hate but this is not one of them, apart from the fact that she spent 10000 years in the same prison as him without doing anything it will be strange and stupid if she starts now. Just because we haven't meet a character who Illidan will eventually fall in love doesn't mean she is not out there, if bliz decides to take that path anyway

it doesn't add up, i have seen relationships that started from hate but this is not one of them, apart from the fact that she spent 10000 years in the same prison as him without doing anything it will be strange and stupid if she starts now. Just because we haven't meet a character who Illidan will eventually fall in love doesn't mean she is not out there, if bliz decides to take that path anyway
    Inb4 Illidan is bisexual and goes for Jarod

Deleted
    Inb4 Illidan is bisexual and goes for Jarod
    even that would be better BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDD

hmm seriously though i can see her taking Malfurion's place, like a sister, since Malfurion failed miserably on this ಠ_ಠ