Disappointed with augur tuning, they failed again just like they did with il'gynoth and cenarius. Brute forcing stuff by the end of the tier, fine, but on first kills it is pretty lame that you can ignore mechanics

15+ Year Old Account
    Has Limit had enough? 2 resets of gear and they still can't handle Augur?

They're doing split runs right now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    They're doing split runs right now
    for 2 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    for 2 days?
    They cleared to Augur Tuesday, tonight they did splits. They don't day raid, this isn't hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    They cleared to Augur Tuesday, tonight they did splits. They don't day raid, this isn't hard to understand.
    So salty. Is your favorite guild not competitive?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    So salty. Is your favorite guild not competitive?
    Who said anything about competition or favorite guilds? It's a statement of fact that top NA guilds do not day raid like their EU counterparts. It shouldn't be surprising that a guild which doesn't raid during the daytime is still running split raids on the second raid day in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Who said anything about competition or favorite guilds? It's a statement of fact that top NA guilds do not day raid like their EU counterparts. It shouldn't be surprising that a guild which doesn't raid during the daytime is still running split raids on the second raid day in a week.
    Assuming everyone knows that the few US guilds that remain raid nighttime only because they know they're not competitive is more than a little arrogant. Nobody cares about fourth place and beyond, and top US isn't even fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    The most ideal (best) raid for the world first race would be as follows imo:

yada yada loads of meme-tier analysis

TLDR:

Hellfire Citadel: 12/12
    Nighthold: 10/12
    Throne of Thunder: 9.5/12
    Blackrock Foundry: 9.5/12
    Siege of Orgrimmar: 9/12
    Firelands: 7.5/12
    Dragon Soul: 6.5/12
    Trial of Valor: 6/12
    Heart of Fear: 5.5/12
    Highmaul: 5/12
    Terrace of the Endless Springs: 3.5/12
    Mogushan Vaults: 3/12
    Emerald Nightmare: 1/12

yes i'm bored and have nothing to do kill yourself
    Sans the horrific arbitrary nature of the scoring system and how unbelievably biased you are, this list is hysterical.

Any list that doesn't have Dragon Soul at 0/awful/the worst I don't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Nobody cares about fourth place and beyond, and top US isn't even fourth.
    The question asked and answered was completely innocuous. Guilds which raid more have more time to clear content earlier in the week. That has absolutely nothing to do with the region the guilds are from. The fact that you're repeatedly trying to drive home the narrative that "nobody cares about fourth place and beyond" while smugly implicating EU's superiority is the only thing arrogant about this discussion.

Deleted
    Meanwhile i don't care who wins the MM race but i just wanna know who won a bet i did with a friend concerning GD's MM only phase

My friend betted that Illidan will attack us controlled by remnant pieces of Sargeras's power (his inner demon)
    And i betted that Illidan will attack us controlled by remnnant pieces of OU Gul'dan and have awkward dialog with AU Gul'dan

Ngh
    Last edited by mmoc2da7b47862; 2017-02-02 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Surely you don't think the only reason we (and other US guilds) don't raid more is the assumption we would lose right? This forum is wild
    Dude, this forum is completely fucking insane. It always boggles my mind how people can act so elitist towards guilds that are 1000x better than them. So many people bash the top 5 guilds in one way or another and I guarantee half these people haven't even cleared heroic.

can this race end im bored
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The question asked and answered was completely innocuous. Guilds which raid more have more time to clear content earlier in the week. That has absolutely nothing to do with the region the guilds are from. The fact that you're repeatedly trying to drive home the narrative that "nobody cares about fourth place and beyond" while smugly implicating EU's superiority is the only thing arrogant about this discussion.
    It's arrogant to state a fact that's been a fact since early Vanilla, but it's not arrogant to assume everyone knows that one particular guild only night raids? Well, ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Surely you don't think the only reason we (and other US guilds) don't raid more is the assumption we would lose right? This forum is wild
    Maybe not, but I do believe that it's an extra incentive NOT to day raid. Maybe you don't believe you'd lose, but if you were sure you'd win that'd obviously be an extra push towards doing it.

Deleted
    I wonder if one reset is enuf for the non-class stacking guilds on Augur

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Dude, this forum is completely fucking insane. It always boggles my mind how people can act so elitist towards guilds that are 1000x better than them. So many people bash the top 5 guilds in one way or another and I guarantee half these people haven't even cleared heroic.
    Yes, because you're only able to judge if you're smack dab in the middle of the top performers. That's how analysis and statistics work, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    TLDR:

Hellfire Citadel: 12/12
    swap to prio adds citadel, 2nd worst raid after stack up and heal/dps soul.

whole list invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    What does clearing heroic have to do with it in any way? It's like saying nobody should criticize a profressional athlete if they don't also play sport at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Any list that doesn't have Dragon Soul at 0/awful/the worst I don't agree with.
    /highfive!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Febo View Post
    What does clearing heroic have to do with it in any way? It's like saying nobody should criticize a profressional athlete if they don't also play sport at that level.
    clearing heroic =/= world first mythic progression, you can PUG heroic NH FULL CLEARS right now.

go pug mythic elisande, cmon it's not even close, so yeh you can at least play the sport, but the comparing heroic to world first mythics is not professional to professional.