With this Hotfix, Non AP rogues will have a 4% buff.

So the people who were qqing about Agonizing poison. Rejoice!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonics12 View Post
    So the people who were qqing about Agonizing poison. Rejoice!!
    Well, AP rogues are getting these buffs as well. Nobody is qqing about AP rogues. It's a viable single target build. Why would anyone bash on his own shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    Well, AP rogues are getting these buffs as well. Nobody is qqing about AP rogues. It's a viable single target build. Why would anyone bash on his own shit?
    Because some people want an excuse to play Exsanguinate. I am not too fond on Exsanguinate build as well. If I wanted to play a spec that's focused on Bleeds, I'd play a Feral Druid.

As for people like me, it's because I think the whole 5 stack thing is a retrogress. Deadly Poison used to have 5 stacks back at Wrath of the Lich King and that was exactly what made target swap bad. Now, they give us a new poison that has 5 stacks and guess what? Assassin's target swap is bad. I just wish Deadly Poison was the strongest build. It would not only solve our target swap issues, but would solve our low AoE issue and everyone would be happy. I hate MP/AP, but it's the strongest build, and I like being the top DPS in my raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    Because some people want an excuse to play Exsanguinate. I am not too fond on Exsanguinate build as well. If I wanted to play a spec that's focused on Bleeds, I'd play a Feral Druid.

As for people like me, it's because I think the whole 5 stack thing is a retrogress. Deadly Poison used to have 5 stacks back at Wrath of the Lich King and that was exactly what made target swap bad. Now, they give us a new poison that has 5 stacks and guess what? Assassin's target swap is bad. I just wish Deadly Poison was the strongest build. It would not only solve our target swap issues, but would solve our low AoE issue and everyone would be happy. I hate MP/AP, but it's the strongest build, and I like being the top DPS in my raid.
    u hate exsang, and u hate mp/ap.. what u like then? i would say reroll !

Deleted

Hate to break it to you, but assassination is a spec that focuses on bleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by snoogentz View Post
    u hate exsang, and u hate mp/ap.. what u like then? i would say reroll !
    I didn't say I hate Exsanguinate, I just wish I could play a poison build that has no ramp up. Considering Alacrity and AP both have some sort of ramp up, Exsanguinate is actually the best play style Assassination has gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunju View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but assassination is a spec that focuses on bleeds.
    Considering Bag of Tricks, Envenom, Deadly Poison and King's Bane are all poison damage, Assassination does more poison damage than bleed damage even with a Exsanguinate spec, after they nerfed it to 100%.

Deleted
    Yes but that is all mostly passive, rotation focus around bleeds mainly.

Deleted

Well playing alacrity and dp got me some decent results for certain bosses (skorpyron, spellblade, botanica). So no need to use exsang