Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Horse meat sausage is a common thing here.
    so you like horse sausage ? pretty sure you could make a fortune on the adult video sites

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And what does anything of that have to do with them providing jobs to refugees?

Attacking this good deed by claiming their founder, who has died a long time ago, was a fascist is nothing short of trolling these forums.
    Nor was it confirmed to contain fecal matter, it contained coliform bacteria. But that's just an alternative fact
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingvar_Kamprad

He is still very much alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    They real question is..how much they will pay them?

Slave vages i bet.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Classic alt righters being triggered by nonsense as usual filling this entire thread, there's no group of people alive with more fragile feelies than the far right.

Persian rugs are awesome, so it's a good thing they are getting a job.
    I was thinking about buying one myself but I don't plan to wait until then.

I don't think anyone has to fear the far right; they will be gone soon.
    the far right has been gone for a long time, but the far left are still dangerous, look what theyre doing in USA, attacking innocent people, its a disaster, Antifa and Anarchists must be put on the terrorist watch list

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    You mean horse-meat-balls. Bahaha. (no seriously if you weren't joking those meatballs used to contain horse)

Yea "good for Ikea" yeaaaa refugee pandering wow so great.

Ikea's founder was a Nazi.

Like, an actual Nazi, yea.

When they sell their catalogs in certain ME countries they remove all the women from ads - gender equality am I right?

They sold chocolate cake in 23 counties that was confirmed to contain fecal matter, gg.

Supposedly there were deals with Castro in the 80s to have political prisoners aka slaves building furniture for Ikea.

Which goes right along with the confirmed reality that they did use prison labor in communist East Germany in the 80s to produce furniture.

And they're basically deforesting the planet in order to produce their garbage.

But yey refugee rugs!

Totally makes up for everything.
    1) Source.

2) I want a cheap desk.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Classic alt righters being triggered by nonsense as usual filling this entire thread, there's no group of people alive with more fragile feelies than the far right.
    Liberals are just as good at getting triggered m8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    Liberals are just as good at getting triggered m8
    Everyone is good at getting triggered these days, that word is thrown around so much. Disagree with something? triggered? disagree with what i just said? you're just triggered!

Persian rugs are awesome, so it's a good thing they are getting a job.
    I was thinking about buying one myself but I don't plan to wait until then.

I don't think anyone has to fear the far right; they will be gone soon.
    Pretty sure Syria isn't in Persia

But really, as far as I know, most people would rather do some work than not.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

The founder of IKEA is indeed of questionable character.

At least the rugs will require no assembly, right?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    the far right has been gone for a long time, but the far left are still dangerous, look what theyre doing in USA, attacking innocent people, its a disaster, Antifa and Anarchists must be put on the terrorist watch list
    Yeah, 150 masked people not associated with the protests did the damage. They trashed a Starbucks, that in itself is proof enough. That wasn't the far left. However the far right in government right now is way more dangerous and a threat. They don't like that people are calling them out on it, then spin a story to make it look like it was all of them, using their alternative facts.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Ikea's founder was a Nazi.

Like, an actual Nazi, yea.
    At the age of 16 in 1942 he joined the New Swedish Movement, a far right political movement with strong nationalism, corporatism and anti-communism.

*cough fucking cough*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingvar_Kamprad
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swedish_Movement
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Everyone is good at getting triggered these days, that word is thrown around so much. Disagree with something? triggered? disagree with what i just said? you're just triggered!
    "Triggered" is just the new. It's been around for as long as language. Take a chill pill, slow your roll, .you men, you beasts that quench the fire of your pernicious rage with purple fountains issuing from your veins.

/shrug.

In 2018 the US government will sell rugs made from Syrian refugees.

Bad idea IMO - targeting a group as Syrian and not human will only continue to expand the racist base.

If IKEA or anyone else wants to help, just do it quietly, give everyone respect and help - and then they can just be fellow humans.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Syria also makes exceptional carpets and it is really the same traditional industry that spread among multiple countries in that area.
    I was just nit-picking, really. No offense meant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Dont really like rugs so i wont buy any.
    I know of someone famous that is a fan of dodgy rugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    In 2018 the US government will sell rugs made from Syrian refugees.
    Making rugs made from Syrian refugees is is an extremely bad idea, though not for the reasons you mentioned

Also just because a company has a dodgy past/activities it doesn't make a good deed any less good and I think that giving jobs is the best way to help these people, so I would say good for them, regardless who Ikea is/was/has done.

Deleted
    Persian rugs don't even match that pressed paper stuff from IKEA.

Whats it taste like?
    Dunno, horse?
    Don't know how to explain it, try it sometime.
    Doesn't beat the reindeer steak i had the other day though,holy fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    so you like horse sausage ? pretty sure you could make a fortune on the adult video sites
    Hoho!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    They are by definition already terrorists.
    We're seeing fascism, and it's by the left.
    https://youtu.be/p3fT6pnhjJA

Now watch as sjw's on this forum defends beating unconscious people with a shovel as heroic and being a part of some fucking resistance like they are in a fucking harry potter movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Ikea, only good thing they have is the meatballs.

Good stuff for them though.
    Their kitchens are as good as any, at half the price.
    Mother pus bucket!