Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    That's gonna be quite a crisis for USA then. In addition to a colation, I bet Texas will want to seperate, Clinton will rise as a pretender, and California particularists will be on a rise.

Oh, and republics get stability penalty only when a ruler dies in combat
    Yeah, figured as much. -1 stability every few years would be too much. And there would be rebellions everywhere. Nationalist, religious (rather low religious unity after all), so on and so forth. Low republican traditions also gives some detrimental status effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Countries with damaged diplomatic ties by Trump in 2 weeks: Mexico, China, Australia, Canada and the European countries that matter, a big chunk of TPP members.

Countries with impoved diplomatic ties by Trump in 2 weeks: Russia and the European "muh rapefuges" countries that mostly don't matter.

Picked a real winner there!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, figured as much. -1 stability every few years would be too much. And there would be rebellions everywhere. Nationalist, religious (rather low religious unity after all), so on and so forth. Low republican traditions also gives some detrimental status effects.
    Huh, ironic. Religious unrest seems almost impossible for EU4 USA. They get +20% religious unity and no negative effect of intolerance.

Guess the game cannot predict everything

BTW, it is odd, isn'it, that the Trumpits have the following defence ?

''It's not true, but if this was, it would be awesome''

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    It's funny to see a bunch of pussies get triggered by someone with some balls. How dare he tell people that call themselves our allies to clean up their mess that's spilling into our yard or he will, unfathomable. The times they are a changin', no more capitulating to crazies and bleeding hearts, I wonder how well you hothouse flowers will do outside of your specialized environment.
    If its suddenly okay to invade other countries again, us dutchies are going to take back new Amsterdam!

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    And the fun thing is, Trump doesn't give a shit about those countries.
    I honestly feel kind of sad for Eastern Europeans - so proud of themselves, and so very little to be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Huh, ironic. Religious unrest seems almost impossible for EU4 USA. They get +20% religious unity and no negative effect of intolerance.

Guess the game cannot predict everything
    Ah, I see. You could be right, as I said, I haven't played a republic in a while. And never played as US. Then again not sure if 20% bonus would cover the melting pot of today entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    I honestly feel kind of sad for Eastern Europeans - so proud of themselves, and so very little to be proud of.
    I know, right? I'd love to be the dude who goes out and tosses a rotten egg at Putin tonight (the czar is visiting us, yay!), but no one is allowed to get within even two blocks. They even welded the sewer lids down and prohibited all non-scheduled air traffic down to drones.

So what is it with dictators and insecurity?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I know, right? I'd love to be the dude who goes out and tosses a rotten egg at Putin tonight (the czar is visiting us, yay!), but no one is allowed to get within even two blocks. They even welded the sewer lids down and prohibited all non-scheduled air traffic down to drones.

So what is it with dictators and insecurity?
    When plenty of people, even in these very forum, think it's okay to punch someone they do not agree with, I'd say safety is quite high on the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    By that logic, Mexico should send troops into the United States to kill Drug Addicts. I mean, if there were no drug addicts in the states, the cartels wouldn't have a reason to smuggle drugs across the border and then the USA wouldn't have any problems with Mexico.

But that would be fucking stupid.
    Who said the US would go in to kill anyone? Conjecture, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So you're using a link about valid justification for war and how it's applicable here to explain how this action wouldn't be an act of war? Top tier logic right there. Also, since reading your own links is apparently super hard, read the part about post-WWII era usage of casus belli. Because, you know, that's the time we live in. Because it says that there is a casus belli if you defend yourself against an armed aggression on state level. Sorry, but cartels don't fit in here.

Celista apparently has, or had in the past, some semblance of hope for Trump to not be a total failure. She expressed that sentiment in some other threads.

You mean Trump doesn't get to send a diplomat and in few months gain a claim on Mexico City?
    How about you calm down and take the time to read. Where did anyone speak of shooting or killing anyone? Tell me, please. No really, do tell where even the allegations that haven't been proved speak of killing citizens.

No really, please do.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

This is all a hoax made by the mainstream media Mexico denies that Trump made the call to send troops down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    So he is threatening war against the country we have less than zero reason to go to war against. You know what is a great idea after destabilizing the entire middle east? Destabilizing countries we have a massive land and sea border with.

God damn why couldn't we just get a giant meteor?
    thats karma biting you back for inviding middle east /shrug

war is noting but a buinsess - clearly somebody in one of few corporations that live of war decided that not enough bloody $$$ are coming in from middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    This is all a hoax made by the mainstream media Mexico denies that Trump made the call to send troops down there.
    Does Alex Jones and Breitbart provide ''proofs'' before ordering agitprop attacks ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It would kind of have to happen when dealing with cartels. The leaders will give up as soon as they have no where else to run to (and they have shit tons with their networks) but in the mean time they'll send plenty of foot soldiers as cannon fodder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It comes included in the affair when you're dealing with drug cartels. Those people are incredibly well armed and organised, and its practically guaranteed bullets will be flying in any confrontation between US operatives and Cartel members.

The government of Mexico has said that Trump never Threatened to Send U.S. Troops to Mexico to Take Care of 'Bad Hombres

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oops-to-Mexico

You all are being fooled.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The government of Mexico has said that Trump never Threatened to Send U.S. Troops to Mexico to Take Care of 'Bad Hombres

But that doesn't support the lefts view about how Trump is such a horrible violent person! This must be one of those alternative facts stated by the government of Mexico! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Another...

The stream of fake news knows no end.

I can't even express just how disappointed I am toward the US right now. Unethical president, unethical extremist groups, unethical medias and fascists protestors
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    When plenty of people, even in these very forum, think it's okay to punch someone they do not agree with, I'd say safety is quite high on the list.
    Oh, I don't aspire to actually punch Putin. The man is a f*king black belt among his other qualities.

But an egg that would probably land on his limo anyway... no harm, just a message.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    I bet you were in the trump dossier thread spouting the same line. How did that story work out?
    Not great for the Russian sources mentioned in that Dossier, most of them has been found dead since.