Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Looks awesome...very keen to get it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerbrain View Post
    i think the eagles will come at some point.
    Usually right at the end as a deus-ex-machina right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    With all the Great Eagle lore... how does the flying beast with a wolfshead fit? I really expected to get a really cool looking Eagle :S
    You mean like that "awesome" rogue mount? (that was obviously sarcastic since it looks like shit :P)

Rather have this one, looks great and combines multiple animals but without looking like a freak of nature.

Deleted
    Most stupid mount next to the priest one. Will NEVER use it.

Deleted
    And if you look at the replies in this post you can see you can never keep the whole community happy.

Deleted
    if that was a shop mount i'd insta buy (not a hunter obviously).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    Usually right at the end as a deus-ex-machina right?
    wait for it! =D

If you're on the Horde side then yeah, I suppose an eagle would be nice however, as an Alliance the wolf is so much better.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    If you're on the Horde side then yeah, I suppose an eagle would be nice however, as an Alliance the wolf is so much better.
    Huh what?? Horde always has been about wolves .. even so why mix a beast when the classhall is filled with eagles. I won't be using the new mount unless it can fly and walk on water ..

Huh what?? Horde always has been about wolves .. even so why mix a beast when the classhall is filled with eagles. I won't be using the new mount unless it can fly and walk on water ..
    They can all fly.. And why not you know.. Fly over the water?

Yes I know the Horde has always been about Wolves, same as Alliance has plenty of eagle mounts already hence, having a flying wolfshead mount would be a welcome change as an Alliance. In the same way eagles would likely have been a welcome change of pace for the Horde.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Deleted
    Its nice mount. Eagle would be to much common and not unique. even when there is no eagle mount. Its Meh.

At least its not a stupid disc like the mages get. I think the hunter mount is pretty neat looking.

I want to see animations for our mount. maybe it gona make me like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's fucking awesome. Good on blizzard for actually creating a brand new species; taking the dive and not sucking that nostalgia dick for a change and actually introducing something new to the game. I'd love the mount based on this approach alone, but luckily it's also amazing looking so I'm just happy all around. Took the time to gear my previously unplayed hunter alt just out of excitement for this thing.

SO glad it's not a boring ass eagle with their busted ass angled wing animation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szajba013 View Post
    I want to see animations for our mount. maybe it gona make me like it
    Animations were on the front page. It uses the wyvern skeleton.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.