Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Why is this thread not stickied yet? this is important information for public safety kid.
    So, you don't want a group to attack your fascism? So you label them terrorists? Pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Our country was founded on treason, always found it funny it's such a dirty word.
    So you want to let them use 2 flags from losing sides, both of which were basically the evils of their times? One being the Nazis and the other being the Confederate flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I fucking hope Trump-supporters starts going armed to these events, the fucking idiots on this forum and out there would quickly change their tone about "its great to beat up nazis!" then.
    Armed for self defense I agree with but we don't need the radical right escalating the violence radical left, they just need to be dealt with by the police.

ITT: People pretending Antifa are liberal leftists and not what they actually are - communist terrorists

also ITT: People defending communist terrorism because democracy voted against them

Stay bluepilled MMO C

also ITT: People calling Antifa (who are calling for cenorship) 'anarchists'

do you cucks know what the word anarchist means?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-02-02 at 03:24 PM.

You don't get to claim you're anti-fascist while behaving like fascists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Armed for self defense I agree with but we don't need the radical right escalating the violence radical left, they just need to be dealt with by the police.
    Agreed, however /pol/ disagrees. People doxxing Antifa left and right and not to report them to the police but to get their addresses for well... you can probably imagine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Agreed, however /pol/ disagrees. People doxxing Antifa left and right and not to report them to the police but to get their addresses for well... you can probably imagine
    /pol/ were jumping for joy at the news of Quebec.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, you don't want a group to attack your fascism? So you label them terrorists? Pass.

- - - Updated - - -

So you want to let them use 2 flags from losing sides, both of which were basically the evils of their times? One being the Nazis and the other being the Confederate flag?
    I want an actually anti-fascist group, not a fascist group that attacks dissenting opinions and tries to silence not only the will of the people, but anybody who doesn't agree with their mantra. Any conversation with them leads to being called a Nazi. Antifa has only proven the only thing they do well is ruin things. As a libertarian, someone who frankly should at least like them, I think they are a group of violent losers who are looking for a reason to fight. Fuck them.

"they do drugs and have a ton of STDs"?
    I'm sorry but... what?

But yes, extremist groups can be dangerous, just like most "alt right" groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    ITT: People pretending Antifa are liberal leftists and not what they actually are - communist terrorists

also ITT: People defending communist terrorism because democracy voted against them

Stay bluepilled MMO C

also ITT: People calling Antifa (who are calling for cenorship) 'anarchists'

do you cucks know what the word anarchist means?
    ''Cucks'', the insult that your handllers told you was the argument...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this was a terrible thread, wasn't it?

Closing. Don't troll the forum.