Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T18Z View Post
    So you see nothing wrong that Sub requires BiS legendaries to even compete with assass? Lol
    Good. Subs current state should have never left beta. It was rushed to the cutting room floor

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I didn't say that. I didn't say any of what you are trying to put in my mouth.

I just said good players don't have zoom in and zoom out on the mousewheel.
    why wouldnt they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    why wouldnt they?
    because good players need valuable hotkey bindings they can reach well.
    Same goes for keys like "R". good players don't whisper back with "R". they have bound it to some vital spell

honestly there are speccs/classes way worse off than rogues.

I have never seen a bugfix result in a buff so fast. I am puzzled by this.

melees are already too strong as is. To be honest they need to tone down DH DKs Rets rogues etc.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-02-03 at 09:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocuous View Post
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!
    reported.

reported.

Calm down there, jefe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n46CtDmKOg

I find it very interesting how much people hate that assassination rogues are getting a buff after taking a significant nerf.
    Last edited by Nocuous; 2017-02-02 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocuous View Post

I find it very interesting how much people hate that assassination rogues are getting a buff after taking a significant nerf.
    Most probably don't realize how much of a nerf the bug fix was as unless you really know the spec you'd probably not think much of the last change so all they see is the afterwards buff.

Same goes for keys like "R". good players don't whisper back with "R". they have bound it to some vital spell
    So anyone having zoom bound to their mousewheel can't possibly be a good player? What about people playing with white socks? My best friend plays with a green coloured tower, do i need to replace him in my mythic group?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    So anyone having zoom bound to their mousewheel can't possibly be a good player? What about people playing with white socks? My best friend plays with a green coloured tower, do i need to replace him in my mythic group?
    I dont make the rules

Well i`ve Bound the Zoom on the Mousewheel.
    Raiding this xpac around Worldrank 200 with an 3x3hours Raidschedule

I have no dps legendaries got the belt last week as 4th.

I will have a long way to my 54 traits.

I have a Best dps ranking on most Bosses mostly around world 200-400 for Sin.

I dont use anny key on my mouse for skills, just use it to adjust Camera.

I cleared Raggi in Vanilla Server Firstrealm
    I was progressing on Muru in Tbc Prenerf dont manage to get that kill.
    I cleared Terrace in MoP Pre-nerf.

Goddam im a Bad Player i really should bind something on my mouse... really

Btw. i have known and played with an Rouge witch managed alot of Bosskills with a range of World 10-50 from
    Vanilla to Cataclysm and that guy never ever used any Addons.

I dont make the rules
    Thanks for the conversation.
    -Voltaire
    winning

I guess there are no other options but wheel, thanks for letting me know im bad because I use half of the keyboard instead

This has nothing to do with the assassin buff. And there are no rules as it what makes a good player good it's just talent. Set up can vary. Open your mind.

Hope this buff goes live soon want to test. Could be a decent buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    I guess there are no other options but wheel, thanks for letting me know im bad because I use half of the keyboard instead
    if you play a demon hunter or rogue then a few hotkeys are enough to play the class.

sadly other classes need more hotkeys

I don't main an assassin rogue but...why the buffs? They already do godly single target dps... kinda makes me wonder why they didnt make some sort of aoe change to the spec
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I don't main an assassin rogue but...why the buffs? They already do godly single target dps... kinda makes me wonder why they didnt make some sort of aoe change to the spec
    because with the "bug fix" that happened 2 days ago we lost over 5% of our total damage our of the blue.

if you play a demon hunter or rogue then a few hotkeys are enough to play the class.

SO of course, they need to rebind the mousewheel. And also, every other class needs "more skill" which inevitably leads to the situation that only bads play rogue, because all good players are playing the other classes?

Do you get paid for your posts?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-02-06 at 02:46 PM. Reason: infraction reversed
    -Voltaire
    winning

You sound like the kind of person that binds lust to 'r' or mousewheel.....

Personally i run about 18 ability binds without using the mouse, modifiers, or more than "e" or "q" on the letters of my kb. Skill is not related directly to your keybinds, or lack thereof.

On topic: I would love to see sub rogues get the bug fixes that assassination gets...and the resulting buffs.

Well, obviously, Conflux also uses a 20 button mouse, then adds Shift, Ctrl, and Alt modifiers. This gives him access to 80 abilities/macros on his mouse alone, not even counting the R key, to which he also uses Shift, Crtl, and Alt to modify.

So, 80 binds or go home! Well, unless you are a rouge Demon Hunter, then you can get by with 10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    SO of course, they need to rebind the mousewheel. And also, every other class needs "more skill" which inevitably leads to the situation that only bads play rogue, because all good players are playing the other classes?

Do you get paid for your posts?
    I am not allowed to comment on that.

There are good rogue players afaik.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-02-06 at 02:45 PM. Reason: infraction reversed