Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    And the fact, that next xpack will be "Return of Lich King", isn't obvious for you?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Sth View Post
    Uhm, this dude called the Lich King?
    Why is everyone so certain that Bolvar will turn on everyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Found during the Corrupted Ashbringer artifact skin questline.
    That wasn't Kel'Thuzad. It was a completely different Lich called Timolain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Fixed it for you.

repair all old zones, and enable World Quests and Scaling ability to be able to do Any Zone at any level, and still have a relevant challenge and enjoyment.

THIS. This guy gets it.

Wow needs a new leveling experience from 1 to the top with no more timetravel, gameplay that's only relevant for 10 levels or NPCs that serve no purpose(all the class trainers).

I even know how to cause the cataclysm.

I think whichever theme will be fine. But we will see plenty of bitching about it once it drops. I mean it can't center around everyone's personal desires 100% after all and that seems to be what people expect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I think whichever theme will be fine. But we will see plenty of bitching about it once it drops. I mean it can't center around everyone's personal desires 100% after all and that seems to be what people expect.
    I don't know. I like to think a Queen Azshara expansion would satisfy everyone. Provided we don't get too many underwater swimming zones. I didn't mind them much in Cata but they were about as well received as WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Never did find Kel'Thuzad's phylactery after his second defeat?
    This. With all the loose ends they were tying in legion, I actually expected to kelthuzad to pop up somewhere.. maybe in DK or paladin campaign, doesn't seem to happen anytime soon. You never know with blizzard, if they completely forgot about a loose end or they are planning something big for the future (with a high chance of butchering the story). I mean we fucking tied the koltira story but kelthuzad is still out loose somewhere kek

The idea of such xpack is pretty simple. We have Bolvar, who is simply forgotten now. What if Legion invasion will somehow "wake" him? Yeah, Silvanas - is best candidate to do it. Something like syndrome of Garrosh - "Horde is weak bunch of BElfs - we need to change it!".

Idea is great. But how about implementation? Cata and MOP has shown us, that great idea can be ruined by terrible execution. WotLK rehash should have WotLK spirit! Enough of this Vanilla/TBC crap! Leave it for Legacy servers! We finally need big immersive locations, made with flying in mind!

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

No please. I don't want to get back to wotlk lore

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Yep, I'd take a WOTLK 2.0 any day.
    Isn't that basically Legion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    THIS. This guy gets it.

Wow needs a new leveling experience from 1 to the top with no more timetravel, gameplay that's only relevant for 10 levels or NPCs that serve no purpose(all the class trainers).

I even know how to cause the cataclysm.
    Sergaras punches azeroths ovaries in?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I thought that they made a new abomination model mainly because of DKs or am I wrong here? If it is the case, then I don't think this is enough evidence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another undead expansion would be dope!

Undead master race.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    So the overhauled Abomination model is what makes you speculate that we are going to deal with corpses in the next expansion again?

Could as well be connected to the Ally vs. Horde conflict still going on...
    With the Forsaken now hosting the warchief we are bound to see more abominations in the future anyway.

I'm still hoping for Sylvanas and Genn killing eachother so that we can reignite full-on war after we dealt with the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Already confirmed we will be fighting a fully powered KJ and Sargeras.
    Are you basing "Sargeras already confirmed" on one vague tweet?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Maybe they updated the ghoul and abominations because they looked like utter ass, when everything else player-related is looking reasonably fine?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    We have Bolvar, who is simply forgotten now.
    you dont really play a dk it seems.

Formerly known as Arafal

Fixed it for you.

repair all old zones, and enable World Quests and Scaling ability to be able to do Any Zone at any level, and still have a relevant challenge and enjoyment.
    god no on the last part...... force scaling needs to die with legion, they can work something out for WQs i guess but gaining a level needs have some meaning in power growth relative the mobs around you. For the life of me i dont know why the made us go from 100-110 in Legion since all the mobs are now 110 out in the world. That and each zone felt like a patch that was loosely connected vs previous xpacs.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

There are enough undead characters that could turn evil: Bolvar, Sylvanas, Kel'Thuzad coming back, maybe even the Ebon Blade. But I don't see it warranting its own expansion, the Scourge was obviously at its peak during WotLK and with the remaining undead forces there just isn't enough for another expansion. I would like to see the undead coming back as enemies again and see more of how Lordaeron progresses storywise. Personally I hope that Sylvanas will turn on the Argent Crusade and try to take all of Lordaeron for herself, which eventually leads to her attacking Quel'Thalas (giving the Horde a reason to fight her) and attacking Khaz Modan from the Arathi Basins (giving the Alliance a reason to fight her). They could use Gilneas as a big Alliance/Horde hub so that you can battle in Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Isn't that basically Legion ?
    I see no heavy Scourge presence on the Broken Isles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bromanbro View Post
    They could but even if Sylvanas and Bolvar were the top villains, it would be tough to make it feel original over WOLK.
    Well if they don't eff up the ending, that would be original. Come to think of it, that would be a first for WoW expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    And the fact, that next xpack will be "Return of Lich King", isn't obvious for you?
    Really? In Whose headcanon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Why is everyone so certain that Bolvar will turn on everyone?
    Because he is wearing a helmet crafted by demons, and the whole "there must be a Lich King" argument makes no bloody sense.
    Sergaras punches azeroths ovaries in?
    That's not bad either. I figured that Silas Darkmoon attempts to open a portal for the Void Lords to come in. We stop his ritual but it goes on long enough to weaken the walls of Azeroth and have places like the emerald dream, the elemental plain and maybe even the nether leak into our realm. Perhaps even break the caverns of time and have timestreams flowing all over Tanaris.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    god no on the last part...... force scaling needs to die with legion, they can work something out for WQs i guess but gaining a level needs have some meaning in power growth relative the mobs around you. For the life of me i dont know why the made us go from 100-110 in Legion since all the mobs are now 110 out in the world. That and each zone felt like a patch that was loosely connected vs previous xpacs.
    On the one hand you are right. On the other hand it would be nice if we could pick the order we take zones. And maybe a chance to just skip over Draenor. Like at this point it really doesn't matter if you do Northtrend or Outland first. The story went bonkers anyway.

The current scaling might not be the best, but it needs to be improved, not removed.