Enough with the arguing over who is second best, gang.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Premonition technically had wf yogg 0
    Don't take that away from Stars, thx. "thaBoss thaBoss thaBoss"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dhpoolie View Post
    In the UK the vast majority people get around 28 days holiday, this includes bank holidays (Xmas, Easter etc). Must suck for you Americans to get zero holidays per year.
    It depends on whether you're in the service industry or not. I get 10 holidays off at my company. We get MLK and President's day as of 2016 now. I also get unlimited sick pay which I use on my children most of the time. But not every company has it that nice.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Please, someone from a top guild, post something entertaining on twitter. Maybe that will shut all these "EU vs NA" up.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Don't take that away from Stars, thx. "thaBoss thaBoss thaBoss"
    Premo killed it first they just get banned, very questionable ban

10+ Year Old Account
    TIL: The entire world works less than americans, thats why lose a ton of shit with "no real rewards".

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    TIL: The entire world works less than americans, thats why lose a ton of shit with "no real rewards".
    You just learned that today? Welcome to the Internet.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    A+ mental gymnastics.

Couldn't you come up with more?
    Like technically US won BC because Vis Maior killed Sunwell bosses world first on PTR?
    tbh he has a point with "exodus". How come Nihilum gets to keep their Worldfirst on Lady Vashj when they did nothing but get lucky and abused a Bug and oneshotted her thanks to a Shadowpriest?. The only legit Kill came from Method
    Last edited by mmoceff7c3a265; 2017-02-02 at 10:57 PM.

Jingoism is fun and doesn't make me hate you all. Tell me more about how the other side is not good, both sides of this argument. Then, produce a corollary as to why that makes you a better person. Wooohooooo. We are cooking with gas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    tbh he has a point with Premonition. How come Nihilum gets to keep their Worldfirst on Lady Vashj when they did nothing but get lucky and abused a Bug and oneshotted her thanks to a Shadowpriest?. The only legit Kill came from Method
    First of all it was Exodus not Premonition. Second have you even seen the kill? It was the most ridiculous exploit I've seen - makes Fusion look legit.

Deleted
    Premo killed it first they just get banned, very questionable ban
    Questionable? Didn't they intentionally evade bug the adds, basically taking away a huge part of the final phase (ie. controlling the adds & preventing them from healing)? Or do I have the wrong guild?

Deleted
    Blood legion was competitive in MoP
    Premonition technically had wf yogg 0
    Koreans won Cataclysm
    Euros really only won Bc and WoD and now legion
    The most important kill of the entire wow history was LK and that was taken by Paragon, so technically Finland is the king of wow and will forever be remembered has the best. USSO TAUNT!!! 4EVER

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Questionable? Didn't they intentionally evade bug the adds, basically taking away a huge part of the final phase (ie. controlling the adds & preventing them from healing)? Or do I have the wrong guild?

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    That was Exodus

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all it was Exodus not Premonition. Second have you even seen the kill? It was the most ridiculous exploit I've seen - makes Fusion look legit.
    I mean.. not only Nihilum is one of the best guilds in WoW's history, but tbh is the guild that found the most ridiculous ways to exploit something, and that's a skill, literally. Saronite bombs, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Suru View Post
    There probably isn't one single reason why NA under-performs. I think your explanation is definitely part of it. But hours argument is probably part of it as well. Sure there are 20 people that could go for WF. But are those the best players we have to offer? Probably not, it limits the pool.
    This is pretty important from both a EU NA OC and whatever else perspective when looking at these guilds, as soon as you get to these types of raiding requirements it immediately impacts your recruitment pool, since you need top level players that can also commit to this kind of schedule which is not easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    I mean.. not only Nihilum is one of the best guilds in WoW's history, but tbh is the guild that found the most ridiculous ways to exploit something, and that's a skill, literally. Saronite bombs, really?
    That was Ensidia not Nihilum. And Lich King NORMAL, very important boss.
    How the fuck is it possible to be factually wrong so often, but still be so confident about one's opinion?

10+ Year Old Account
    That was Ensidia not Nihilum. And Lich King NORMAL, very important boss.
    How the fuck is it possible to be factually wrong so often, but still be so confident about one's opinion?
    Ensidia, yea sorry.. Kungen anyway xD

Let's just all be happy we don't live in mexico