Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    That's their tune now because that's the direction the bandwagon went ...like I cant tell when people all start saying the same thing.

Others however realized the difference from the start and they even said so.

And everybody should have realized it after I said it very clearly ...8 times (actually its like 12 times now).

You personally were responsible for most of the back and forth which, from the pure repetition alone, should have never happened.

I'll accept that apology whenever you want to offer it, no hard feelings on my part.
    You were trying to call "fake news" when the news report was accurate. If you cannot look back and realize that it wasn't fake news, then I cannot help you. I even asked for clarification on who was pushing the "fake news" and you refused to answer. There were three individual sin the equation, the one pushing the falsehood was the ONLY ON THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE NEWS.

That's like saying that the lies told by the Obama administration about the attack on Benghazi were fake news... far from it. They were lies. The difference is who is trying to be deceptive. Was the administration trying to be deceptive, or was it the news media? If you cannot see the distinction, then I cannot help you.

Politician tells the truth, news media reports the truth... not fake news

Politician lies, news media calls him out for lying... not fake news.

Politician tells the truth, news media tries to spin it to pretend he's lying... fake news.

Politician lies, news media tries to spin it like he was telling the truth... fake news.

The lesson was free.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Good time to remind people that the annual chance of an American dying in a terrorist attack committed by a refugee is one in 3.6 billion.

Pretty upset that Chris Matthews didn't call her out on this. He's usually on his game.
    You could sort of tell he caught that from the way his eyes moved, but another train of thought was chugging along.

That Conway also had the gumption to completely make up a massacre would probably be enough to even shock Bill O'reilly into silence as well.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    if you would actually do a little investigation instead of flying off the handle caused by your Trump derangement syndrome you would have found out that she was meaning the Bowling Green terrorist you know the several dozen Qaeda-Iraq terrorist that came into the US posing as refugees

here why don't you educate yourself with some facts before you jump on everything you can to be critical of Trumps administration

Exclusive: US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country As Refugees

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qae...ry?id=20931131

because I know what the hell is going on and not being clueless I knew exactly what she was referring to when she made her slip of the tounge
    Were you as generous to the Obama administration about their "slip of the tongue" involving Benghazi?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Were you this dismissive when the Obama administration lied about the cause of the Benghazi attacks?

Lucky for me, I mocked both for the obvious lie.
    A lie is a hell of a lot difference than a slip of the tounge a slip of the tounge you would have recognized if you were a little more informed you would have known she was referring to the Bowling Green terrorist

"Fake News" should really just be "garbage journalism," as it's just a meaningless fucking phrase that only confuses people.

Were you as generous to the Obama administration about their "slip of the tongue" involving Benghazi?
    are you trying to equate a blatant lie repeated over and over to a slip of the tounge?

Clearly this was an alternative massacre.

if you would actually do a little investigation instead of flying off the handle caused by your Trump derangement syndrome you would have found out that she was meaning the Bowling Green terrorist you know the several dozen Qaeda-Iraq terrorist that came into the US posing as refugees

here why don't you educate yourself with some facts before you jump on everything you can to be critical of Trumps administration

Exclusive: US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country As Refugees

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qae...ry?id=20931131

because I know what the hell is going on and not being clueless I knew exactly what she was referring to when she made her slip of the tounge
    Bullshit.
    Bullshit.
    Bullshit.

50 vs. 57 is a slip of the tongue.

Calling 2 guys arrested for sending money and guns to Al Queda a massacre....is something else entirely and it takes a real level of back bending knob slobbing to even try to equate the two.

Everyone knows it, even you.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2017-02-03 at 08:05 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    She already said she misspoke and meant to say "bowling green terrorists". They were caught trying to get weapons to terrorist fighters in Iraq so saying that absolutely nothing happened is incorrect. These are the type of people that Trump is trying to keep out of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    She already said she misspoke and meant to say "bowling green terrorists". They were caught trying to get weapons to terrorist fighters in Iraq so saying that absolutely nothing happened is incorrect. These are the type of people that Trump is trying to keep out of the US.
    And if they weren't here, they wouldn;t have been caught and would still be giving terrorists money and guns.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

A lie is a hell of a lot difference the a slip of the tounge a slip of the tounge you would have recognized if you were a little more informed you would have known she was referring to the Bowling Green terrorist
    How do you know she wasn't lying?

She literally conjured up a massacre that never happened. if it were a slip of the tongue, then she would have corrected herself, right?

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a 6-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. It didn't get covered."

Now, if this were the first time, maybe she could be forgiven. However, it's not even close to the first time. Just last week, she was talking about alternate facts...

You were trying to call "fake news" when the news report was accurate.
    No, I wasn't that's just how you perceived it, you still don't get that do you?

The first post you quoited me on ...ok sure ...you didn't get my point, that's fine and fair.

So I clarified, and re-clarified, and restarted, over and over again, and about 20 posts later you still don't get it.

And amazingly after being told otherwise now about 20 different times ...you STILL perceived incorrectly.

I guess its just over your head and there's nothing I can do.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    You could sort of tell he caught that from the way his eyes moved, but another train of thought was chugging along.

That Conway also had the gumption to completely make up a massacre would probably be enough to even shock Bill O'reilly into silence as well.
    And a honest Journalist would have corrected her by saying don't you mean the Bowling Green terrorist or at least asked her what massacre in Bowling green but instead he let it go so he could make fun of her latter

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know she wasn't lying?

She literally conjured up a massacre that never happened. if it were a slip of the tongue, then she would have corrected herself, right?

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a 6-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. It didn't get covered."

Now, if this were the first time, maybe she could be forgiven. However, it's not even close to the first time. Just last week, she was talking about alternate facts...

So, either she was very misinformed, or she was lying. let me know when she submits a complete retraction of her statement.
    because the ones that aren't clueless and are informed would have recognized she was referring to the Bowling Green Terrorist that were caught by the FBI posing as refugees, but you don't know anything about that do you?
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-02-03 at 02:35 PM.

are you trying to equate a blatant lie repeated over and over to a slip of the tounge?
    We still don't know if it was just a slip of the tongue. She has a history of lying, and covering up the lies of others. Hell, I think that may be her job at this point.

The Obama administration lied, and they got pounded for it. I expect the same when the Trump administration lies.

- - - Updated - - -

And a honest Journalist would have corrected her by saying don't you mean the Bowling Green terrorist or at least asked her what massacre in Bowling green but instead he let it go so he could make fun of her latter

- - - Updated - - -

because the ones that aren't clueless and are informed would have recognized she was referring to the Bowling Green Terrorist that were caught by the FBI posing as refugees
    And yet, she called it a massacre.

It's hilarious that you are trying to blame this on the interviewer...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Oh yeah.

An event where a previous administration arrested two known terrorist sympathizers who did not resist and not a single drop of blood is spilled is easily confused with a massacre. Did nobody watch Mikhail More's documentary, "Bowling for Bowling Green"? Sad, no media covered it. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Bullshit.
    Bullshit.
    Bullshit.

52 vs. 57 is a slip of the tongue.

Calling 2 guys arrested for sending money and guns to Al Queda a massacre....is something else entirely and it takes a real level of back bending knob slobbing to even try to equate the two.

Everyone knows it, even you.
    she meant to say terrorist not massacre

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    No, I wasn't that's just how you perceived it, you still don't get that do you?

The first post you quoited me on ...ok sure ...you didn't get my point, that's fine and fair.

So I clarified, and re-clarified, and restarted, over and over again, and about 20 posts later you still don't get it.

And amazingly after being told otherwise now about 20 different times ...you STILL perceived incorrectly.

I guess its just over your head and there's nothing I can do.
    No, you actually refused to clarify, that's the entire point. When I asked you who was pushing the fake news, you refused to answer. In all of this, you are still apparently trying to say that Conway is the "news," while ignoring the other two actual news sites involved. If you don't realize how easily this could be misinterpreted, maybe you should stop referring to Conway as the "news."

We still don't know if it was just a slip of the tongue. She has a history of lying, and covering up the lies of others. Hell, I think that may be her job at this point.

The Obama administration lied, and they got pounded for it. I expect the same when the Trump administration lies.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, she called it a massacre.

It's hilarious that you are trying to blame this on the interviewer...
    a good interviewer would have followed up with a question about her saying massacre

a good interviewer would have followed up with a question about her saying massacre
    And a good interviewee would have corrected her statement.

- - - Updated - - -

because the ones that aren't clueless and are informed would have recognized she was referring to the Bowling Green Terrorist that were caught by the FBI posing as refugees, but you don't know anything about that do you?
    Yeah, the journalist was being "dishonest" for being so taken aback by a lie he didn't call the interviewee out on it.

I thought you types got mad at "gotcha" journalism?