Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, you actually refused to clarify, that's the entire point. When I asked you who was pushing the fake news, you refused to answer.
    The very fact you call 20+ posts of me specifically clarifying myself a "refusal to clarify" is precisely why this is over your head.

And I do recall you asking me something about CNN but I had no idea what you were talking about, since the article is from independent.co.uk and the video clip is from MSNBC, so I just ignored it.

Look, I'm calling this here.

This is just over your head and I'm done talking about it - no more replies please/thanks.

I'll still accept that apology though whenever you want to man up and offer up, no hard feelings TTYL.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of Pussy Incident. Trump went and grabbed like 15 or 20 whole pussies. Trust me I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Yeah, the journalist was being "dishonest" for being so taken aback by a lie he didn't call the interviewee out on it.

I thought you types got mad at "gotcha" journalism?
    So it was a lie when Obama said we had 57 states wasn't just a slip of the tounge

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    The very fact you call 20+ posts of me specifically clarifying myself a "refusal to clarify" is precisely why this is over your head.

And I do recall you asking me something about CNN but I had no idea what you were talking about, since the article is from independent.co.uk and the video clip is from MSNBC, so I just ignored it.
    I was also reading the CNN version. I try to find as many sources as possible, and that was the last one I had opened up. There weren't any conservative sources for it, at least none that I could find.

You weren't doing a good job of clarifying yourself, because you kept trying to refer to Conway as the "news." Normally, that wouldn't be too bad, except we were talking about two other news sources at the time. If I'm standing in a room with two dogs and Conway, and I say, "Bad Doggy!!!" which one do you think I'm referring to? If I'm talking about two news sites, and Conway, and I say, "Fake News!!!" should one assume I'm referring to Conway? You could have literally picked a thousand ways to describe her, but you chose to pick words that point to the other two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prrf, lazy americans, making up shit instead of just setting their parliament on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    she meant to say terrorist not massacre
    No, she didn't. She said what she meant. In a very short time, this entire administration has shown they have no idea of anything that has or is happening.

They lied about the inauguration numbers, they lied about the popular vote numbers, they lied about the "1000's" of people celebrating 9-11 and they are lying about this.

W and Obama and Biden and Quayle had slips of the tongue, this is something else entirely and it's called bullshit.

Defending it makes you guys look ridiculous.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    He told you that he disagreed with those people though, or is he lying just so he can get that evil opinion out about everyone being allowed to say what they want, no matter how unpopular it is. Social media is a good thing for voicing one's opinion.
    And thinking that people should be allowed to speak their mind without being silenced does not remind me of something a white supremacist would support.
    They are free to speak their mind, but an obviously inflammatory remark regarding racial superiority, gender roles, etc. those people should say it in public with their real names to be ready to defend their views, not lurking in some random forum online.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Does it really matter if it actually happened or not? As long as we feel like it happened, that's good enough.
    Feels trump facts!!!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    So it was a lie when Obama said we had 57 states wasn't just a slip of the tounge
    Dude. No one gives a fuck about Obama. He's probably out golfing somewhere.

Meanwhile, the Counselor to the President just fabricated a terrorist attack in an attempt to justify a travel ban.

This should concern you.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I think we should all take a moment to remember the tragedy of the Bowling Green Massacre.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7560526.html
    And the funny thing is that cunt keeps tweeting and blabbing about fake news.
    She should have been hit in the head with that so called glass ceiling.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No, she didn't. She said what she meant. In a very short time, this entire administration has shown they have no idea of anything that has or is happening.

They lied about the inauguration numbers, they lied about the popular vote numbers, they lied about the "1000's" of people celebrating 9-11 and they are lying about this.

W and Obama and Biden and Quayle had slips of the tongue, this is something else entirely and it's called bullshit.

Defending it makes you guys look ridiculous.
    And Obama meant there was 57 states to

Are you seriously comparing misspeaking the number of states, to justifying a travel ban from multiple countries on an event that never happened?

One of those is silly, one of those is scary, you should have the common sense to see the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well apparently the Bowling Green Massacre was a reality -- but it wasn't the Iraqis who did the killings.

Of course you ignored the fact they have a history of lying about events.

You are also forgetting she said this massacre wasn't covered by the media.

You are equating apples and hammers.

People misspeak all the time about numbers. No one, in the history of the world, has ever said Massacre when they meant terrorist activity, then doubled down on it by saying the media never covered it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Yeah. I got nothing this time
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's the best you can do? Sad.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

So, here's what this boils down to:

Was there ever a 'Bowling Green Massacre'? No, clearly not.

Was Conway lying intentionally, or was it a 'slip of the tongue'? That's open for debate, but given that she was the one who introduced the term 'alternative facts', it's hard to give her the benefit of the doubt. Referring to a nonexistent event to justify an unpopular action is pretty significant in how it can manipulate the national conversation, so she should most certainly issue a statement correcting her error if the Trump administration is at all interested in having an image of integrity. They probably won't, but you never know.

Will this ultimately matter? Probably not, unless we start seeing the BGM being used by other conservatives to justify the Muslim ban. Time will tell.

Conway is the worst. Even Bannon is more likeable than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Well apparently the Bowling Green Massacre was a reality -- but it wasn't the Iraqis who did the killings.
    Wrong! Fake News!

Poor Bowling Green just keeps getting massacred.

At this point Trump or anybody in his administration could deny the Holocaust and his supporters would back him up or spin it however they please.