Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    i'm not insulting anyone, at least it's not my intention
    You said earlier
    there are a lot of things you need to be competent at to world first raid but I don't think "character effort" is 1 of them
    and
    I just dispute the fact "effort" is something top guilds put into characters
    Which is why people are being defensive. If it wasn't your intention to insult, then it's all good

i'm not insulting anyone, at least it's not my intention. i just don't think it's a good expansion to say characters have some "effort" attached to them when gearing them and attaining a stable raid performance is attached to absolute RNG (in the form of legendaries).
    Now you are just moving goalposts. It is according to your logic actually even more effort, since you have to account for rng in getting good legendaries - while still getting those 5-ish mythic worthy alts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    poor Fragrance, he has noone to raid with atm while others are progressing so he checks mmo-c
    Lets not lie about how dominant Serenity have been upto Gul'dan though haha.

Exorsus? Had no problems.
    Method? Had some server lag when clearing first bosses.
    Serenity? ID Stole and locked out for 5 hours, now what another 15hours lost to RL lol?

I think its not so much... "LOL" if serenity dont win as much as much as ROFLMAO if they do in such a fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mztickle View Post
    You said earlier and

Which is why people are being defensive. If it wasn't your intention to insult, then it's all good
    in an expansion where character progression is tied to the most RNG there has ever been, it's truer now than ever before that character progression and effort are not tied together. they aren't even in the same spectrum because character progression is tied to RNG and effort (at least my definition) should be devoid from any RNG aspects or nature.

Deleted
    despite limit getting 8/10 the race currently feels like a complete standstill with that mass of guilds being at 7/10.

other thing.. was that,post true soke pages ago that exorsus got a 16% best try but having problem with th comp for the end? or is still everything clouded around guldan progress?

Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    despite limit getting 8/10 the race currently feels like a complete standstill with that mass of guilds being at 7/10.

other thing.. was that,post true soke pages ago that exorsus got a 16% best try but having problem with th comp for the end? or is still everything clouded around guldan progress?
    yeah exorsus had 16%, method had 6% and serenity had 0.6%

Deleted
    Guys, just because fragnance replied to someone in this thread does not mean you have to suck his balls. There isn't that big of a gap between top 3 and top 10 players. The difference is raid time and gear. Even though Larkin was a raidleader for Nihilum, you could see the mistakes he was making during progress and he wasn't recruited just because of his raidleading. He was recruited mostly because he has the gear to contribute to their progress.

I'm not saying that top guilds don't put effort into preparing for upcoming raids but most of the time it is all down to luck. I can name atleast 3 characters from Serenity and Method that haven't done as much mythic plus as Fragnance but have very good legendary. So less dick sucking pls.
    Last edited by mmoc3e33feba22; 2017-02-03 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    I've been out of the thread for awhile. Is this legit or more alternative facts? And if it's legit how could we possibly know this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    So less dick sulking pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I've been out of the thread for awhile. Is this legit or more alternative facts? And if it's legit how could we possibly know this?
    its as legit as dailymail can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It was confirmed earlier in the thread that instead of actively raiding Serenity were theorycrafting how best to kill Gul'dan and then last night in their 2 hours of progression put theory to practice, and voila. Expect a kill shot soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    Be cool if true, to bad it isnt :P

if guessed correctly, proceed to play the lottery asap.

Deleted
    Inside news (100% legit): Method 42.0%, Serenity 69% and Exorsus 9.11%

in an expansion where character progression is tied to the most RNG there has ever been, it's truer now than ever before that character progression and effort are not tied together. they aren't even in the same spectrum because character progression is tied to RNG and effort (at least my definition) should be devoid from any RNG aspects or nature.
    I think preparation for mythic WF always had elements of rng, since you cant predict when loot drops. Only by playing an alt a lot can you be certain that ts geared enough.

What frustrates you, (and me, and others) is the enormous extra rng factor involved for dpsboosting legendaries. However, "untied" would mean that either a skilled player would not need good legendaries to join a WF team, or that a player with good legendaries would automatically be skilled enough for a WF team. Neither of which is true, I suspect. So, effort and skill are even more tied than before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoddd View Post
    Inside news (100% legit): Method 42.0%, Serenity 69% and Exorsus 9.11%
    Really i thought everyone was at 0.000001%?

In all seriousness slootybags posted on his twitter that its his bday and he would like a gul'dead.

My guess is they must be close to a kill if he thinks they can have a gul'dead today.

Don't think any of them is above 35% by now, but 10% = *boom*

Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    Really i thought everyone was at 0.000001%?
    And then the boss leashed, reset, and went to Twitter to cyptically post about RL obligations. The reason no one has killed Gul'Dan is because he's at his day job, wait for a nighttime WF.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

did Archimonde live to 3-rd reset ?

Deleted
    Pretty sure Gul'Dan will be defeated before 3rd reset even during the weekend with all the guilds having 2 days to fully focus on it.