Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So the evidence before you is something you deny? Adverse to face? Ok - that's fine. I guess alternate facts are more your bailiwick. If you care to check in with reality, the ACLU received 4x their annual online moneys donations in one weekend. And that's just one example.

I love that you can't see how those two statements aren't mutually exclusive. I think the Trumpkin relationship with facts is so adorable.

I'm not surprised. You already have trouble with some of the basic issues, complicated ones are probably not something you want to embrace right now. The road to recovery is one step at a time.

In general,

I figured you for a reality denier and "alternate fact" vilifier. That's how you Trumpkins roll - and it's fine. It got you the White House, and there is no denying the win you chalked up.

And, once the Dems rally back and take both Congress and the White House, and then spend the next eight years fixing all the shit the GOP has levied upon this country (as we did the last time a President lost the popular vote), you can sit back and wonder what happened.

The only real issue is whether the Dems will learn from their mistakes this time around, and not become so complacent that they hand over the keys to a madman.
    Ah so it is how I suspected. You are just an ideologue with a very tenuous grasp of reality. And as other leftists you seem to subscribe to the idiotic adage that anyone not with you is against you.

And quite frankly, if you got the impression from my posts that I am a Trump supporter, you are also functionally illiterate.

I made one mistake I admit, I did not check your post history before attempting to engage you in a debate. Had i done so, I would have know that the attempt was just a silly waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    With garbage statements like: "We have to pass the law to know what's in it."

That's how.
    If you completely ignore context, then yeah, sure.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-conte...he-bill-quote/

I mean, we can selectively quote folks out of context left and right if we want, and while it may be great for "our side" of the argument, it does nothing remotely productive for anyone.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Ah so it is how I suspected. You are just an ideologue with a very tenuous grasp of reality. And as other leftists you seem to subscribe to the idiotic adage that anyone not with you is against you.

And quite frankly, if you got the impression from my posts that I am a Trump supporter, you are also functionally illiterate.

I made one mistake I admit, I did not check your post history before attempting to engage you in a debate. Had i done so, I would have know that the attempt was just a silly waste of time.
    Excellent - since personal attacks are all you have left - I guess we're done here. Next time you claim to want to have a debate, make sure to bring some facts and evidence. You making wildly baseless claims, while amusing, doesn't add to anything.

(here's a hint: I offered evidence and you just hand-waved it by - if you disagree, offer some of your own - saying "you're wrong" over and over again is the easiest way to get ignored)

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent - since personal attacks are all you have left - I guess we're done here. Next time you claim to want to have a debate, make sure to bring some facts and evidence. You making wildly baseless claims, while amusing, doesn't add to anything.

(here's a hint: I offered evidence and you just hand-waved it by - if you disagree, offer some of your own - saying "you're wrong" over and over again is the easiest way to get ignored)
    Let me get this straight: you started with ad hominems and now complain when i return the favour? Thats just sad.

A hint for you: claiming something is not equal to providing facts.

But yes, we are done here. I have no desire to debate with zealots. Luckily, this board provides users with ignore list so I dont have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If you completely ignore context, then yeah, sure.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-conte...he-bill-quote/

I mean, we can selectively quote folks out of context left and right if we want, and while it may be great for "our side" of the argument, it does nothing remotely productive for anyone.
    There's so many countless other things that could be listed, but for which you'd dispatch Endus, yourself, or countless others to dispute and disrupt this thread via excessive abuse of moderation; it's simply not worth dignifying you with a greater response than my original post. If you want to know a deeper answer look it up for yourself on the Internet. Unfortunately I think you already know the answer, and you simply are looking to argue so as to claim moral superiority or the like.

Election's over Edge-.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    A hint for you: claiming something is not equal to providing facts.
    Another hint: when someone provides evidence of a claim the make, denying the evidence just makes you look silly.

But yes, we are done here. I have no desire to debate with zealots. Luckily, this board provides users with ignore list so I dont have to.
    What's sad is that alternative fact junkies like you keep propping up Trump while claiming to be "objective" and fighting the "zealots". Of course someone like you puts someone like me on ignore - when presented with facts and evidence you have to hide somewhere.

Good luck in your "alternative fact" world. You'll need it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Another hint: when someone provides evidence of a claim the make, denying the evidence just makes you look silly.

What's sad is that alternative fact junkies like you keep propping up Trump while claiming to be "objective" and fighting the "zealots". Of course someone like you puts someone like me on ignore - when presented with facts and evidence you have to hide somewhere.

Good luck in your "alternative fact" world. You'll need it!
    Well change of plan, your posts are so far in the delusion land that they are actually amusing to be ignored. Please do carry on babbling about non existing evidence, alt right, Trumkins, alternative facts and other nonsense that you spew on this forum.

As someone who is neither Repub or Demo, my only observations are this:

Repubs are playing chess and Demo's are still trying to play this like checkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Repubs are playing chess and Demo's are still trying to play this like checkers.
    As someone who is an outside observer, I concur with your assessment. Dems seem to be doing things because doing them feels good, not because they have a plan.

Well as a democrat I have always admired the GOP's fortitude, they don't seem afraid to take risk while democrats always seem to want to be reasonable. I wish they would wake up for once, the time for being reasonable is long dead.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well change of plan, your posts are so far in the delusion land that they are actually amusing to be ignored. Please do carry on babbling about non existing evidence, alt right, Trumkins, alternative facts and other nonsense that you spew on this forum.
    I figured you for a liar right away - it's nice to be proven right.

I guess you're so confused you can't keep which side you're even backing. Let me help: you're supporting Trump and his alternative facts. You tried to claim "objective" status but that's (another) obvious lie from you.

My evidence: the ACLU online donations (4x annual donation in one weekend) - plenty more demonstrating how the Dems are gavlanizing their base and already gearing up.

You claimed it wasn't true - show us, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Ain't that the truth. Kinda feels like they are moving towards multi-level chess at this point. The Dems are getting back in the game, but they have a TON of catch up to do.

And why the hell is Pelosi being allowed to even speak at this point. She failed. Period. Time for new blood.

Ain't that the truth. Kinda feels like they are moving towards multi-level chess at this point. The Dems are getting back in the game, but they have a TON of catch up to do.

And why the hell is Pelosi being allowed to even speak at this point. She failed. Period. Time for new blood.
    Reminded of a comic circulating the internet, sort of related I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured you for a liar right away - it's nice to be proven right.

I guess you're so confused you can't keep which side you're even backing. Let me help: you're supporting Trump and his alternative facts. You tried to claim "objective" status but that's (another) obvious lie from you.

My evidence: the ACLU online donations (4x annual donation in one weekend) - plenty more demonstrating how the Dems are gavlanizing their base and already gearing up.

You claimed it wasn't true - show us, please.
    So ACLU donations are you evidence? Thats even sadder than I thought. You just had an election after a year where I read a billion of claims that Trump was galvanising Dems. You lost that election. You lost badly. And no I am not interested in popular vote. Reps have the presidency, Both houses of Congress and great majority of state positions.

And I am an outside observer, if you cannot even read and understand my location data, it is further proof (not that one is needed) that you are functionally illiterate.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reminded of a comic circulating the internet, sort of related I guess.

Lol, well done! The GOP put together a terrific plan, and it worked. The Dems were caught sleeping and they lost the White House. It's going to take a lot of work to get back into the real game and take back Congress and the White House.

(side note: Nieto sounds like the russian word for no in a spanish version)

15+ Year Old Account

I guess you can call using voter suppression and gerrymandering, anti-democratic plays, as "chess", then so be it. I just wish people like yourself would stop hiding behind arguments and come out and state your support for authoritarian rule. The republican party succeeds in gaining power not through popular mandate, but through unethical machinations that disenfranchise American Citizens from participating.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you can call using voter suppression and gerrymandering, anti-democratic plays, as "chess", then so be it. I just wish people like yourself would stop hiding behind arguments and come out and state your support for authoritarian rule. The republican party succeeds in gaining power not through popular mandate, but through unethical machinations that disenfranchise American Citizens from participating.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Ben Garrison is a rightwing cartoonist and his cartoons reflect it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    How is this the Democrat's fault that GOP Congress decided to be cunts and not even hold a hearing for Obama's candidate??
    Technically that was a risk Republicans took going into this election. The simple fact Trump won is point enough that they made the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I think all political groups are total shit heads, so I'm not sure why you think that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Ben Garrison is a rightwing cartoonist and his cartoons reflect it.
    Id be shocked if trump knew how to play regular chess

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So ACLU donations are you evidence? Thats even sadder than I thought.
    See? Fact denier. Just like I said you were. I appreciate you gushing forward to prove me right, but I do just fine on my own. Thanks, but no thanks. You're not even a blip on the challenge meter.

If you don't believe something, look it up yourself. If you disagree, provide evidence (like I do) for your claim. If you can't find a simple link, just ask and I'll be happy to provide it for you.

You just had an election after a year where I read a billion of claims that Trump was galvanising Dems. You lost that election. You lost badly. And no I am not interested in popular vote. Reps have the presidency, Both houses of Congress and great majority of state positions.
    Then you are the one who is functionally illiterate. While Trump was bringing out Dems, Hillary was shutting them down - ironically. You'd know that if you paid even one iota of attention to what you claim you "read".

And I am an outside observer, if you cannot even read and understand my location data, it is further proof (not that one is needed) that you are functionally illiterate.
    God, really? Really? A completely subjective answer to a forum question "proves" where you are located? So I guess I'm in the Quiet Room and The Penguin (poster above) is located in "What's black and white, and hated by all? Halfbreeds like me. We're too white, or not black enough."

You need to just stop embarrassing yourself like this - while highly amusing to the rest of us, you're just getting deeper and deeper in the hole you made for yourself.
    Last edited by cubby; 2017-02-03 at 09:04 PM.