Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The amount of actual days off varies abit, but I've got 30 days for vacation with full pay, then I've got pay during sickleave regardless of how many days we're talking about, it's ofcourse frowned upon to call in sick every friday and will get you fired in the end, I've got pay on the first day of one of my kids beeing sick (usually have to get someone else to take care of them or take days off after that to look out for them), if your kid is hospitalised you'll get pay for all the days, then there's the bank holidays aswell.

Then there's maternity leave, the rules change quite often, but last time my gf was on maternity leave, she left work a month before she had to give birth, and then had 7 months with full pay from her work and could choose to take some more months with a lower payout which she didnt. Instead I took 2 months off with full pay.
    And the more civilized Scandinavian countries have also paternity leave on top of that (you can share the leave between mother and father equally, if you so wish - the choice is yours). And you also get paid for staying home take care of sick kids for the whole time (not just hospitalized, but even a normal flu).

Americans talk a lot about family values, but in their system it just simply means the women stay at home with the kids, without pay while the men work their asses off with slave terms. Yay, for freedom.
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-02-04 at 08:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Devai was talking about Paragon on stream the other day, it was pretty interesting. I was always under the assumption that Paragon would have only needed to pick up a few international players. Apparently only 7 Paragon members said they could handle it and Seita said that if they went international he didn't want to lead anymore so they quit. I can only imagine what his leadership skills were like that the team would rather quit than not have his leading.
    They definitly were the best "one country" guild in the history of this game. And Devai was a fucking godly lead for sure. I miss them so much...

- - - Updated - - -

Missed post # 6666 by one FeelsBadMan
    Last edited by Tatahe; 2017-02-04 at 09:09 AM.

Well, no kill yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Well, no kill yet?
    Last WF races we at least had something datamined about the mythic only stuff on last bosses. This time nothing. What a boring snoozefest.

All we know is "fel winds".

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems Method already started and Serenity havent yet, dont know about Exorsus.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Last WF races we at least had something datamined about the mythic only stuff on last bosses. This time nothing. What a boring snoozefest.

All we know is "fel winds".
    "The Demon Within" phase was removed from the journal:

However, Morry already linked the datamined information for it (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=111022/th...ithin#comments). "Hulked Gul'Dan" doesn't exist in any other difficulty either.
    Last edited by Poizo; 2017-02-04 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    the guy has been in power less than a month but a systemic issue is all his fault.

i hope you don't vote with that logic.

afaik in the US you get 10 days vacation, but most jobs will give added allowance for sick days. in the UK (at the very least, unsure about the rest of western europe) you are simply given X number of days vacation and that includes sick leave, typically it's 28 days (which includes the 8 bank holidays the UK has) so in reality you have 20 days vacation. i, myself, have 30 days excluding bank holidays.
    Here in the Netherlands you get 20 vacantion day's per year by law (if you work 40 hours a week or more, if you work for example 32 hours you get 16 days), it is however not uncommon that employers give you more days or that more days can be negotiated when applying for the job (the average seems to be around 23 days in the Netherlands). Sick days is not something we know here (also feels very weird to me, a sick day allowance, i mean if your're sick, you're sick, what does one do do in the US when they are sick but out of sick days?). While sick you get full pay for the first year, and atleast 70% the 2nd year and your employee cannot fire you when sick the first 2 years (only exception is if you have a temporary contract that expires while being sick, they don't have to renew that contract).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Method won.
    Will i earn more money this year while your at it with your future foresight.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Method won.
    Fuck you

Everytime I see this kind of posts I check wowprogress in disbelief and I'm still disappointed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Fuck you

Everytime I see this kind of posts I check wowprogress in disbelief and I'm still disappointed.
    Chances someone in this thread actualy telling the truth is very slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Chances someone in this thread actualy telling the truth is very slim.
    How can I believe that? (so confused right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    The reason why it's gotten so boring is Augur. By this point we would have at least a couple of streaming guilds reaching last boss, but they're not even on Elisande yet, so we don't even know how much hp Gul'Dan has. Just look at Prestige Gaming - they've been wiping at 1-5% for like 3 days now, if Augur was even a little easier they'd kill him few days ago and probably would've killed Elisande in the next 2-3 days. If not them, then some other guild out of top 20 that's stuck there. But now we have to see the same fight over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    The reason why it's gotten so boring is Augur. By this point we would have at least a couple of streaming guilds reaching last boss, but they're not even on Elisande yet, so we don't even know how much hp Gul'Dan has. Just look at Prestige Gaming - they've been wiping at 1-5% for like 3 days now, if Augur was even a little easier they'd kill him few days ago and probably would've killed Elisande in the next 2-3 days. If not them, then some other guild out of top 20 that's stuck there. But now we have to see the same fight over and over.
    Elisande took the guilds that beat her longer than Star Augur, she might be tuned more tightly still.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2017-02-04 at 10:10 AM.

Deleted
    Again with this bullshit (yeah harsh word but now it's needed) about EU welfare vs US. Specially in this years of economic crysis, a lot of thing changed all across the EU.
    I mean, i don't know where you live (or WF guild members) in EU, but you don't have like 1 month of vacation, unless you are a teacher (and that's only during summer).
    I just think they stack free work days and then choose to spend them like this (and i hope they will never need them for something really serious). But it's not like "Hey boss gonna take 1 week out of nowhere for playing a game!".
    From US posters it seems in EU we work like 2 days a week, bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Elisande took the guilds that bear her longer than Star Augur, she might be tuned more tightly still.
    Elisande only took longer for Exorsus and Serenity, both Method and FS spend 4+ days on Augur. Actually, all 4 guilds had pretty much the same kill time for her, a bit longer than 2 days(3 for FS), which makes me think she's hard, but not as RNG-dependent.

Seems Method already started and Serenity havent yet, dont know about Exorsus.
    Exorsus is not raiding as well. The fact that both guilds that reached him first are not rushing into raid on weekend makes me think the kill isn't close, at least for them, maybe Method is getting there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    The fact that both guilds that reached him first are not rushing into raid on weekend makes me think the kill isn't close, at least for them, maybe Method is getting there.
    Doubt Method would go at him if he wasnt killable, I think Method already caught up to the lost time they had due to Star Augur.

It's more likely Serenity and Exorsus are further in the fight after all the extra time they got and know something Method doesn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It's more likely Serenity and Exorsus are further in the fight after all the extra time they got and know something Method doesn't.
    Speaking of the extra time im pretty sure Method has caught up to Serenity as far as that time they lost not sure about Exorsus they prob have the most time spend on Guldan right now.