Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Spoilers: mythic Gul'dan ending.

While we don't have a video of precisely what happened, you can see in the kill shot that there's a dead illidan shadow corpse on the ground.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/607278.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    fun fact :

IlliDAN and GulDAN are actually the same entities in the sense that from a different multiverse that are somehow the same and but not really in World of Warcraft.

fucking epic

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    fun fact :

IlliDAN and GulDAN are actually the same entities in the sense that from a different multiverse that are somehow the same and but not really in World of Warcraft.
    I don't get it. Is that one of the things you gotta be high for?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

They didnt take a video? Shame on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Probably. Its very likely that the added Mythic mechanic has nothing to do with lore anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    It was mentioned in the original Warcraft Collectors Edition US that came with a background story information booklet. It is about essence of a different realm or something. I can't completely remember how the -dan gets to be but something with essence and spirit or the like.

That's...a lot of fuckign demon hunters.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Given that the name on top of the corpse is "Inner Demon", and we see Illidan alive in another screenshot, I think it's fair to assume that the "outwordly presence" (Sargeras probably) split the inner demon off from Illidan with his power (either by doing that directly to Illidan or screwing with Khadgar's magic), and we had to fight it. It might or might not host that presence's soul - that remains to be seen.

All in all, I don't think there is anything new yet. We will probably have to wait for a few more guilds to kill him to get a video out (ideally in English so people can understand the dialogues between NPCs) to see the details of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    They definitely did. It's just that it's a general unspoken rule between the top guilds that the WF one will wait for 2-3 more guilds to finish the last boss before releasing their own kill vids.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-02-04 at 04:45 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably. Its very likely that the added Mythic mechanic has nothing to do with lore anyway.

They have a video of the kill, but they are waiting for a couple of other guilds to kill it before they release it.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Given that the name on top of the corpse is "Inner Demon", and we see Illidan alive in another screenshot, I think it's fair to assume that the "outwordly presence" (Sargeras probably) split the inner demon off from Illidan with his power (either by doing that directly to Illidan or screwing with Khadgar's magic), and we had to fight it. It might or might not host that presence's soul - that remains to be seen.

All in all, I don't think there is anything new yet. We will probably have to wait for a few more guilds to kill him to get a video out (ideally in English so people can understand the dialogues between NPCs) to see the details of the event.

They definitely did. It's just that it's a general unspoken rule between the top guilds that the WF one will wait for 2-3 more guilds to finish the last boss before releasing their own kill vids.
    I see. Good, I really want to study that. But I guess thats why they dont release it yet.

But Illidain is standing behind the raid with Khadgar

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post
    But Illidain is standing behind the raid with Khadgar
    What does the grey text of the dead body says? i assume the second word is demon?

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

they did but no world first guilds release videos until 5 people have killed it, as to not share their strats with others
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    What does the grey text of the dead body says? i assume the second word is demon?
    I believe it says Inner Demon, not 100% sure tho. Would make sense tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    That's...a lot of fuckign demon hunters.
    Only 3. Rest are toys.

fun fact :

It feels like you're confusing Warcraft with One Piece and the "men of D."

I mean you could make a case for Guldan somehow being an influence upon Illidan, since Illidan went and sucked all the fel-juice out of Guldan's skull to create his demonic self.

But really they've done so many retcons and changes of Illidan for this expansion it's not worth losing sleep over.

I mean, it's pretty obvious, what happens is basically what Gul'Dan says before the fight.
    He puts Sargeras soul ( atleast partially ) into Illidan's body, and they need to kill that.

Deleted
    Google says the first word means "Interior", so it's safe to assume it says "Inner Demon" I guess

It's probably a tiny bit of Sargeras's soul that Gul'dan managed to put inside Illidan's body.

Inner Demon

fun fact :

Damnit Barry Allen