Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The concentration of salt in here is so high I thought for a split second I was on an EvE Online forum.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Everyone gave em shit when they WF Xavius.

It's not a tier race they said, doesn't count they said.

Guess this one finally counts! Grats Exorsus, well deserved

Deleted
    As a Fin, I dislike Russians in general. But still I am happy that they win in WoW now. Odd. Must've been a hard boss! (Or just mythic-only stuff bugged or such, as expected.)

That sure did take a long.. they need to step it up and not lazy about! LOL j/k

Grats!

7+ Year Old Account
    im more of confused what happend, in wod we had the usual method/etc now all of a sudden exorsus gets 2/3??? either exor really kicked it up this expansion, the other guilds are lacking, or something fishy is going on :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Thread needs more religion discussion and comparisons made between eu or american working conditions.

P.s
    Congrats to Exorsus!

Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    Everyone gave em shit when they WF Xavius.
    It's not a tier race they said, doesn't count they said.
    Guess this one finally counts! Grats Exorsus, well deserved
    EN was so massively undertuned it wasn't even worthy of a race.
    Helya and Gul'dan are different.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    This is all well true, which makes people who race for world 1st look like kids and the whole raiding "competing" scene a joke and those who give them attention ... well, choose your own "attribute".
    At the end of the day, it's a game people take interest in. In YOUR opinion the fact that those who exploit aren't perma banned makes the entire thing a joke, in my opinion as long as they lose the raid they cheated in, then idgaf after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantfoamhat View Post
    Tell this to Pete Rose.
    And who is that?

hahaha serves well to both serenity and method. gj exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by Pusekatten View Post
    Exorsus is not in the race, they lost when they exploited Helya. So the race is still on.
    They were out of that race when they did that exploit. They're not out of this one, so unless this was an exploit kill it's a WF.

I can only imagine the rage going on with Serenity right now. Imagine if From Scratch and Limit beat them to Gul'dan. the amount of butthurt would be glorious.

You deserved it! GRATS

Call me cynical but I assume russians are cheaters until proven otherwise due to their general reputation and past track record.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    They were out of that race when they did that exploit. They're not out of this one, so unless this was an exploit kill it's a WF.
    Far as I'm concerned, exploiters really should get perma banned with no second chances anyways. So as far as I'm concerned, any guild that killed a boss is still above them.
    Last edited by Magicpot; 2017-02-04 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Call me cynical but I assume russians are cheaters until proven otherwise due to their general reputation and past track record.

Far as I'm concerned, exploiters really should get perma banned with no second chances anyways. So as far as I'm concerned, any guild that killed a boss is still above them.
    Luckily you're in the minority with this opinion which is a really good thing because if this was the case, there wouldn't be a world first race.

Also, looking for ways to have your favorite guild win after they've already lost is just sad.

Wonder how they cheated this time

Congrats! Been really exciting race this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post

Well, guess Method, Serenity (for being ex-Method members), From Scratch, and Limit are out too then They exploited and were banned in the past, just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hahaha serves well to both serenity and method. gj exorsus
    Method were never bitter about progress, they even reformed and went less nuts on progress, i dont think they care being 2nd or 3rd. Its those serenity dudes saying they are the best guild while clearly they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    im more of confused what happend, in wod we had the usual method/etc now all of a sudden exorsus gets 2/3??? either exor really kicked it up this expansion, the other guilds are lacking, or something fishy is going on :P
    So are you saying guilds that are on top should stay on top forever?

In Vanilla/TBC/early WotLK we had Nihilum/SK/Ensidia all the time. Suddenly Paragon gets 1/2??? Something fishy must be going on.

Or you know, guilds change and they can't stay at the very top the whole freaking time.