Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirimdir View Post
    Hi all!

So I just watched the Broken Shore Assault quest in WoWHead. I really like it and feels epic enough for me. But I had a strange feeling after seeing the end where you unlock the flight path and you see Illidan chatting with Kadghar and 10 meters from them is Maiev standing.

I mean, I main a DH, and just standing next to her feels wrong (I hate her after reading Illindan's novel) and not to mention having her and Illidan right there.....personally I dont like it.

What are your feelings about that?
    Cheers!
    She's keeping an eye on him. She is a Warden and he is techically still her prisoner.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

To be fair, maiev did release the demon hunters in the first place so she's obviously willing to work with them to some extent. It's pretty easy to get over hating eachother for a bit when there's a portal to argus and hundreds of thousands of demons pouring through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    She's keeping an eye on him. She is a Warden and he is techically still her prisoner.
    Im not sure how is he "technically" still her prisoner given that she can't do jack shit about him one way or another now.

Legion threat supersedes their quarrel. Maybe they'll play a game of checkers after it's all done and resolve their issues.

The Wardens released the Demon Hunters from their prisons, and we returned to favor by rescuing Maiev from Black Rook Hold. So, we cool at the moment. Illidan never gave a crap about Maiev... but she was obsessed with him so will be interesting to see their interactions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im not sure how is he "technically" still her prisoner given that she can't do jack shit about him one way or another now.
    This is Maiev we're talking about. I dont care how powerful Illidan is , she will always remain a threat to him.Hell,if it werent for Jarod,she would have killed Malfurion.And i'm pretty sure she doesnt give a fuck what some annoying wind chime thinks.

God, I hope Illidan grabs her by the throat and just tells her how things are going to go from now on. I'd like for him to kill her right then and there but....I'm sure that's off the table. This has been a longgggggg time coming.

I can dream.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The Wardens released the Demon Hunters from their prisons, and we returned to favor by rescuing Maiev from Black Rook Hold. So, we cool at the moment. Illidan never gave a crap about Maiev... but she was obsessed with him so will be interesting to see their interactions.
    Well in the novel is very different, he is always worried about Maiev doing some ambush to his forces and kinda frustrated that his forces cant captured and when he discover the treason scheme of akama, he was happy with this opportunity to get rid of great "menace"

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Nah, we need an Illidan/Maiev hatefuck cinematic.
    im just fucking dead

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Just because they're working together doesn't mean they're friends all of a sudden.
    Just look at the conversation at the bottom of this album, http://imgur.com/a/zo2Zl
    Sounds like a violent gangbang is immense.
    Illidan + M + Korvas .

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hi all!

So I just watched the Broken Shore Assault quest in WoWHead. I really like it and feels epic enough for me. But I had a strange feeling after seeing the end where you unlock the flight path and you see Illidan chatting with Kadghar and 10 meters from them is Maiev standing.

I mean, I main a DH, and just standing next to her feels wrong (I hate her after reading Illindan's novel) and not to mention having her and Illidan right there.....personally I dont like it.

What are your feelings about that?
    Cheers!
    after reading illidan you hate her? why not illidan hes a real bastard.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I do. I don't know, probably it was the way the book described her character but I just dont like her and I dont trust her.
    don't trust her but you would trust illidan? right......

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Sounds like a violent gangbang is immense.
    Illidan + M + Korvas .
    I'm sure Rule34 is already on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I'm sure Rule34 is already on it.
    Now I'm wondering how Metamorphosis affects the genitalia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Now I'm wondering how Metamorphosis affects the genitalia.
    emm bigger maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tsundere Maeiv will chase her senpai once all this blows over
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes