Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Except it is your fault since you want to brand anyone as those things that has any inkling of supporting white culture. In Canada and Germany your favorite term to sling around are the ones you named(nationalist and nazi) to anyone that isn't pandering to minorities under this false guise that racism is solely a white on everyone else problem. These days racism is alive and well and it is equally shared between all races and backgrounds, but it's only white people who seem to be blamed for it(which is racist in itself).
    Dude, he is never going to be able to understand a complex and nuanced point like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Dude, he is never going to be able to understand a complex and nuanced point like that.
    There is a lot of nuance indeed in the alt-right meeting and giving ''HEIL TRUMP'' screams with Nazi salutes. Must be an elaborate ''joke''. But as we say in French, the stuffing in the turkey (le dindon de la farce) are not exactly who you might think-the rabid antisémites electing the most pro-Israel POTUS ever must burn hard too.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    There is a lot of nuance indeed in the alt-right meeting and giving ''HEIL TRUMP'' screams with Nazi salutes. Must be an elaborate ''joke''. But as we say in French, the stuffing in the turkey (le dindon de la farce) are not exactly who you might think-the rabid antisémites electing the most pro-Israel POTUS ever must burn hard too.
    What does a violent protest by the left have to do with Nazis? What are you on about? Are you saying Nazis are a thing of the left?

Also, give that 250 attendee racist gathering a rest already. There are like 65 million people who voted for Cheeto Jesus. The notion that this fringe group of 250 people, somehow represents the other 65 million, is so intellectually bankrupt, I will assume you have velcro shoes, as the same mind that processed that thought surely could not handle shoe laces.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-02-04 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What does a violent protest by the left have to do with Nazis? What are you on about? Are you saying Nazis are a thing of the left?
    Ah, the meeting of the alt right at Washington with HAIL TRUMP screams have been made an ''unevent'' Gotcha.

Ah, the meeting of the alt right at Washington with HAIL TRUMP screams have been made an ''unevent'' Gotcha.
    What does that event have to do with the thread? I have no idea what you are on about, or why you think these completely unconnected events should be in the same thread. /shrug

But to clarify, explain to me how you think white supremacy is on the rise in the US, yet a NATIONAL meeting of them, can only scrape up 250 out of 350 million people.

This notion that white supremacy is a big thing is just retarded as all get out. It's akin to a melee mage in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Boy, I didn't say Aryan, I said white. White with white values. Usually Christian to improve the notion of European solidarity, which made America a place for the middle class. Which made America a place for an increasingly powerful nation.
    Wtf is white values?

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Boy, I didn't say Aryan, I said white. White with white values. Usually Christian to improve the notion of European solidarity, which made America a place for the middle class. Which made America a place for an increasingly powerful nation.
    When you can't control your racism.

Always respected Japan for their "our people first" policy and not giving a damn when somebody calls them "racist" or " xenophobic". USA and many European countries should learn from them...

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I never said rights, I was talking about freedoms. Their freedom is most certainly being restricted. Imagine if a liberal said they would take the guns away from a thousand people, in order to prevent one person from harming an American citizen...

You've made it clear what freedoms you are willing to take away in order to feel more safe, but which freedoms are you willing to give up? If you feel justified in taking away someine else's freedoms, then a liberal is also justified in taking away yours. If it's about protecting Americans, then getting rid of all firearms would do far more.
    No offense, but this is where your idiotic argument breaks down.

We are not restricting their freedom, since U.S citizenship is not, and never has been a universal privilege. If you cannot understand that, then I'm sorry.

Second, no "liberal" can just take guns away from American citizens. That would require a constitutional amendment. As much as the obedient little Stalinist's' on the left may want to, we still have a thing called the second amendment.

Third, the President and Congress have the ultimate authority over our immigration system. They can restrict immigration from anywhere in the world. If climate scientists from Antarctica were deemed a threat, we could restrict their immigration too. Sorry, but the law still means something. Until Trump actually oversteps his authority, your critiques have little legal standing. CW out.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Always respected Japan for their "our people first" policy and not giving a damn when somebody calls them "racist" or " xenophobic". USA and many European countries should learn from them...
    No, europe and usa should not learn from them. We don't need such racism here.

No citizens in japan has issues remotely close to war refugees. But this is the age where we will see if we're going to go back to tribalism or maybe progress as a race.

You seem once again thinking that they did not tried this. But what the usual suspect seems to really struggle to understand is that is that the good racism they crave for, people being brainwashed into thinking that anyone not ''them'' is filthy vermin that is not deserving to live...

...well, it was about French hating Germans, Germans hating Russian and so forth. White nationalism is the joke of the century, since it's a copy paste of the ramblings of maniacs that were hard-on killing other whites.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Why everyone would think that people rambling about ''trash'' people with inferior genes are racists

Oh, let me guess : it's not racist because it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    No citizens in japan has issues remotely close to war refugees. But this is the age where we will see if we're going to go back to tribalism or maybe progress as a race.
    Funny that. Seems like tribalism issues are materializing in countries covered under the executive order.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Japan is that place people are fascinated by because how alien it is. We attribute them with fantastic characteristics driven by our biased imaginations.

Also Westerners have a tendency to feel some sort of misplaced kinship with it as we view them in a lense that their selective appropriation of Western systems and values validates our own sense of superiority.

In reality Japan is a shithole. Both as a culture, value system and political entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    If you're in favour of gun control this kind of puts you in an awkward position, as well.
    I'm not in favor of gun control, not by a long shot. If I were, I would be a complete hypocrite. If it were up to me, there would be no restrictions on gun ownership at all. My stance on gun rights would make most pro-2nd Amendment folks blush. I would let former felons own them, the mentally ill, and pretty much everyone else. And I wouldn't ban automatic weapons, nor would I require background checks or any government oversight on purchases or databases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    No offense, but this is where your idiotic argument breaks down.

We are not restricting their freedom, since U.S citizenship is not, and never has been a universal privilege. If you cannot understand that, then I'm sorry.

Second, no "liberal" can just take guns away from American citizens. That would require a constitutional amendment. As much as the obedient little Stalinist's' on the left may want to, we still have a thing called the second amendment.

Third, the President and Congress have the ultimate authority over our immigration system. They can restrict immigration from anywhere in the world. If climate scientists from Antarctica were deemed a threat, we could restrict their immigration too. Sorry, but the law still means something. Until Trump actually oversteps his authority, your critiques have little legal standing. CW out.
    We are restricting their freedom, it just happens to be a freedom that most people are fine with restricting, and in many cases, has been restricted for a very long time. If their freedom is not being restricted, then they would be free to do it. Since they are not free to do it, the only logical conclusion, is that such a freedom is being restricted. That shouldn't even be up for debate.

You'll notice that I said nothing of rights, I was speaking of freedom. I understand that the 2nd Amendment exists. I also understand the President has authority over immigration policies. I have never said that he does not. However, he seeks to take away someone else's freedom, just to feel more safe. You apparently support him in that action.

I'm not here for legal critiques, I'm here to point out the hypocrisy of others. If you support taking away someone else's freedoms in order to feel more safe, then whine if someone else tries to do the same, you are being a hypocrite. Banning travel is no different than banning guns... it's an attempt to take away someone else's freedom in the name of security. Like I said, the travel ban may pass scrutiny, but its supporters will likely all be hypocrites because of it. Anyone who supports the travel ban, but would whine if liberals took away guns, is a fucking hypocrite. Our country has tons of laws that are hypocritical, so the existence of a law does not mean the former cannot be true. Support your authoritarianism all you like, I will just be the guy mocking you for your hypocrisy the entire time.

It would appear that at least one judge has determined that Trump overstepped his authority.

Deleted
    Dudes, Italians and Irish were considered as subhuman vermin well into the 20th century. You were not ''white'' if you came from Sicily or Poland. Catholicism was not a ''white'' religiion.
    All of you can read into it as much as you want. Stating that a certain group of people tends to have similar values shouldn't be offensive to you.

Stating that peoples from similar ethnic groups tend to work better together than more, heh, diverse ones should be even less offensive to you. Ah, who am I kidding, you're looking for emotion here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would argue everyone who likes this policy should gtfo and go to japan but unfortunately that does not appear to be an option lol
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand why Japan acts this way. At least they are helping by monetary means.

The sentence about daily earthquakes is on par with the rest of the post.
    Huh? Is this some form of sarcasm? I really am bad at getting it, so I am asking.

But if it really is sarcasm and you're trying to be funny... you know, they really DO HAVE daily earthquakes You can ask my roommate who is Japanese (here for a year) or my girlfriend who is also Japanese (was here for a year) or the rest of my Japanese friends who are also here in my country for a year. Or you can like do some research yourself? You know, in regions like Ibarakiken (Ibaraki prefecture) you can literally feel the ground shaking atleast once a day.