Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Sounds more like racism from your side.

Nobody is favoring refugees and even if they did it still wouldn't be racist.
    Don't get confused at each other now, both of you prescribed to not like waycissm earlier.

And they are. They definitely are, and Europeans are getting tired of it. There's a whole new level of anger breeding because things legitimately are on the slow slope to shit while the "elites" do their prayer calls at least five times daily that EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT, THIS IS FINE. And they're not!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The fact that our dumb animal instincts prompt us to do something is not a justification for it.
    You seem to have a problem with a part of your brain... sorry, that was too easy a joke, even I'm ashamed.

Deleted
    The idea that Japan doesn't have enough room seems like a crock of shit considering the UK's immigration numbers.

That said, bravo to Japan for having the spine to look after their own people first. Sure wish my country would spend as much time looking at the failing health services, homelessness or rampant rise in mental health issues / suicide rates etc before they start worrying about other countries problems. Good luck labeling that as racist too considering how many immigrants we already have in the country, ALL of those problems mentioned affect them as much, if not more than the native population.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    The idea that Japan doesn't have enough room seems like a crock of shit considering the UK's immigration numbers.

That said, bravo to Japan for having the spine to look after their own people first. Sure wish my country would spend as much time looking at the failing health services, homelessness or rampant rise in mental health issues / suicide rates etc before they start worrying about other countries problems. Good luck labeling that as racist too considering how many immigrants we already have in the country, ALL of those problems mentioned affect them as much, if not more than the native population.
    It's interesting that the parties that always use the focus on healthcare and social services for natives as an argument against immigration, are usually the parties that also are for low taxes and government spending, and basically says fuck you to the citizens that need help the most.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    You seem to have a problem with a part of your brain... sorry, that was too easy a joke, even I'm ashamed.
    If the part of my brain that controls mindless tribalism is damaged then thank god for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

No such thing as a racist joke. Jokes are supposed to be funny. It's just racism.
    Thats a good point, if you are telling a joke than your intention is to make people laugh, so as long as your intention is try to get a laugh its actually impossible for you to say something racist while making a joke. Racism = Intention, even if I find the joke personally not funny I can't say it's 'racist' as a fact.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Thats a good point, if you are telling a joke than your intention is to make people laugh, so as long as your intention is try to get a laugh its actually impossible for you to say something racist while making a joke. Racism = Intention, even if I find the joke personally not funny I can't say it's 'racist' as a fact.
    I don't know is it sad or funny that these days you can literally trigger emotions in people by saying something like this. Trigger, geddit? ;p

Ah, it's the same thing as always, the emotionalists aren't linguists, and emotionalists is all they are when they've been conditioned for emotions.

Deleted
    I don't know is it sad or funny that these days you can literally trigger emotions in people by saying something like this. Trigger, geddit? ;p

Ah, it's the same thing as always, the emotionalists aren't linguists, and emotionalists is all they are when they've been conditioned for emotions.
    Pretty sure you wouldn't find it funny if people mock you for being different looking than the majority population.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Japan really isn't the paragon of freedom and welcoming. It's a relatively racist and xenophobic populace.
    Its their culture you dumb bigoted lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    How dare they not accept 3rd world trash into their country. Must be racist , bigots, homophobes, misogynistic.
    Its ironic how the first part of the statement makes you all the things in the second part.

Deleted
    Pretty sure you wouldn't find it funny if people mock you for being different looking than the majority population.
    Hey I'm already about to face it, and not that I mind, people trying to kick me to death for being an outsider seems like a greater threat. Bloody wankers with their imaginary problems.

Deleted
    Hey I'm already about to face it, and not that I mind, people trying to kick me to death for being an outsider seems like a greater threat. Bloody wankers with their imaginary problems.
    It's not an imaginary problem when people mock you for looking different than the majority population and then try to play off their racism as being a joke.

It's not an imaginary problem when people mock you for looking different than the majority population and then try to play off their racism as being a joke.
    People are just mean by their nature, but on the bright side think of all the fat people who aren't made fun of because all the bullies are busy making fun of somebody else.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Oh look. A smart country.
    Not exactly a new stance either. Japan has been famously hard to immigrate to for decades. Good luck getting a work visa there without some huge megacorp backing you let alone permanent residency.

And yet, they seem to be doing pretty damn well for themselves. Funny that. It's almost like their government remembers that their prime duty is to their own citizens first and foremost.

Deleted
    You display a frightening lack of perspective. Do you also see black in one eye and white in the other?

All of the cries claiming that Japan is racist, misogynistic etc.....really? They are Asian, not white, how can they be these things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    I like how "our own citizen first" quickly became "our own citizen only".

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Funny that. Seems like tribalism issues are materializing in countries covered under the executive order.
    i bet you thought that was smart.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    Its their culture you dumb bigoted lefty.
    I have no problem being called a bigot, but I happen to like the Japanese culture. From the time I spent there, the people were damn nice to me. I grew up in a town that was largely racist and xenophobic, but I still liked the people there. I'm bigoted against many things, Japan just doesn't happen to be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I have no problem being called a bigot, but I happen to like the Japanese culture. From the time I spent there, the people were damn nice to me. I grew up in a town that was largely racist and xenophobic, but I still liked the people there. I'm bigoted against many things, Japan just doesn't happen to be one of them.
    Yeah, I don't think putting up a bamboo curtain is the right move for the US, I am fine with it for Japan though. They have their own problems, and unchecked immigration can logically and directly be proven to be detrimental to those problems.

I have not seen any evidence except "alternative facts" that immigration is to cause for any of the US' woes, however. Job Loss & Violence is by far a homegrown issue, and "terrorists" aren't going to be blocked entry by a checkbox on some form that's easily lied on.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    the same could be said of how white guys feel about black guys.

in fact sexual stereotyping is a significant component of racism.
    I actually agree with you 100% on that. And often it just gets laughed at, sadly enough.