Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    That's what I'm saying, /everyone/ is doing bad things and will /keep/ doing bad things, we're humans it's in our nature!
    What I want is for us to cooperate with each other despite what we might have done, because there are problems out there today that no one nation, no matter how powerful, can resolve. We may have our differences, but in the end we all want the same - peace and stability for our children. And I do believe that to achieve this goal some differences must be put aside. Thus Trump tries to "help" people that see Russia as a boogeyman see the real picture.
    You don´t make any sense, like no sense at all.

Everyone is doing bad things, so let´s not look at russia as the boogeyman and keep doing bad things instead. Denounce friendships and piss of allies, sure will make the world more stable and peaceful. o_O

It´s like you read what trump says and what he does as actions from two different persons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Donald Trump being a twitter/forum troll that escaped the internet remains the most accurate description of the man.
    "It's like the comments section of Fox News come to life." struck me as appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

"keeps blaming USA for all world conflicts, cries that US propaganda tries to make Russia seem bad instead"

Trump actually admits USA did many bad things.

"cries that Trump tries to whitewash Russia"

wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    They were losing their mind about him not being american even without that!
    He doesn't love America like we do!

He apologizes to everyone!

What they don't get is that they are setting precedent for unprecedented number of things. They better hope emperor Trump will rule forever. This is going to come back and bite them so hard in future..

You guys are right. A president that knows all of this is going down and lies to the American people, tells them America is all good and all knowing and has never murdered anyone.. is much better. Yep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    "keeps blaming USA for all world conflicts, cries that US propaganda tries to make Russia seem bad instead"

Trump actually admits USA did many bad things.

"cries that Trump tries to whitewash Russia"

wtf?
    Your comment lacks context.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You don´t make any sense, like no sense at all.

Everyone is doing bad things, so let´s not look at russia as the boogeyman and keep doing bad things instead. Denounce friendships and piss of allies, sure will make the world more stable and peaceful. o_O

It´s like you read what trump says and what he does as actions from two different persons.
    I'm not making any sense in your head because you clearly misread my point, which was that two countries like Russia and US must be working together to fight problems like terrorism not bickering over shit like Kosovo and Crimea
    That does not mean denouncing friendship and pissing off allies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    If liberals don't respect our borders and think foreigners are owed US citizenship then I see no reason why Putin and Russia can't also be involved in the US. Tit for tat.
    Immigration to your nation is wholly different than having a Russian cock buried so deep in your president you can steer him with a kegel.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not making any sense in your head because you clearly misread my point, which was that two countries like Russia and US must be working together to fight problems like terrorism not bickering over shit like Kosovo and Crimea
    That does not mean denouncing friendship and pissing off allies
    Yeah, russia should be the first pick when fighting terrorism, not the countries that suround the area that houses all those terrorists, nope. Let´s pick the country that invaded and occupied parts of Ukraine.

In the meantime piss off everyone other country possible.

I mean, i adore your optimism but to say one interview talking about how the US too did bad things is helping more to fight terrorism than working together with allies is kind of mind boggling.

Why does Donald Trump hate America so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why does Donald Trump hate America so much?
    Admitting you have a problem = you hate america

logic at its best

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    If liberals don't respect our borders and think foreigners are owed US citizenship then I see no reason why Putin and Russia can't also be involved in the US. Tit for tat.
    strawman argument, you;re making shit up

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    I wonder who's got more bodies in their wake...

Putin or Hillary.

I mean, the KGB got some stories but did this Ex-KGB guy really give out as many dirt naps to even compare?
    Yes, yes he did. There's a lot of political opponents who have found themselves very dead. Let's not forget all the innocent women and children he has purposefully targeted in airstrikes.

Would of been a good thing for Trump to say if Putin wasn't in the context whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Admitting you have a problem = you hate america

logic at its best
    Clearly you didn't see the humor in it all. Trump has whined whenever someone complained about America, and here he is, trying to defend a murderous authoritarian. If he really wanted to condemn such actions, he would have condemned them both. He didn't, did he? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Most normal Americans don't get away with bashing their country, it's mind-boggling to me the actual President gets away with it.
    Do you happen to be new in MMOC? Only way I am able to understand your first reasoning to be actually true

On topic: Shitty move from a president of said country. However, let us not pretend if he had said the opposite that people, who normally are against him, wouldn't be accusing him of not pointing the bad the USA also does.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, yes he did. There's a lot of political opponents who have found themselves very dead. Let's not forget all the innocent women and children he has purposefully targeted in airstrikes.
    yeah, purposefully, he even presses the button himself, then laughs evilly.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No, its more like it's pathetic that Trump defends Russia by shit talking the US and you and your ilk fall over yourselves to defend him.
    Thing is that u need to respect others and stop being so "exceptional".

yeah, purposefully, he even presses the button himself, then laughs evilly.
    Now you are trying to put words into my mouth. He has authority over where they strike, that is a fact.

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing wrong with questioning the actions of your own government. That's not what he was doing. He was trying to defend the actions of a murderer, by calling out his own country. Now, if he wants to condemn both, great... but he didn't do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    That assumes liberals don't respect your borders.

Liberals don't want terrorists in the US anymore than the right, which is why they are hesitant about accepting Russia as a great ally. Russia's at odds with America's view of democracy.

The difference is Liberals also don't believe in painting an entire people with the same brush, especially when data supports a different reality than the one a singular dude who can't even avoid conflicts of interests decides is the case.
    this thread and many others here would prove otherwise.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR