Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Actually, i just countered posts which act as if "the left" are the violaters, while there just is no proof.

Violence always helps those who want to stop protesters. And never the protests and their case.
    Robert Reich raised a similar point in a CNN interview. These people were very paramilitary-esque. Like the many right wing hate militias in this country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    What if you said that? You'd be stating something that's factual for once.
    I just used your style. Look into your mirror.

How can you assume that if you have no proof?

What if you just say that violence didnt help the protesters to get their case going, and is therefore detrimental to their goals?
    if i look out my window and see its very overcast and water is falling from the sky i assume its raining, not that my roommate is on the roof with a water hose. we make assumptions based on what the most likely scenario from the evidence available is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Tolerate? Some black bloc antifa losers probably did some good for once in their lives by stopping this monster from targeting students in a harassment campaign. I think we should all celebrate with a round of Kraft Brau and a ceremonial reading of the Grundrisse.
    Try Mein Kampf, its bound to be compelling in that crowd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    if i look out my window and see its very overcast and water is falling from the sky i assume its raining, not that my roommate is on the roof with a water hose. we make assumptions based on what the most likely scenario from the evidence available is.
    Well, you obviously make assumptions based on your opinion. And not on facts you dont know anything about.

Well, you obviously make assumptions based on your opinion. And not on facts you dont know anything about.
    yes because if i look outside as see water falling from the sky in tiny drops with big dark clouds overhead i shouldn't assume its raining

You basically always do this, don't call the pot black, mr. kettle. You literally stated the rioters were planted. With. Zero. Proof.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh you mean like your assumption that the rioters were plants with 0 evidence backing it up?
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    or they are idiots who think it would help them.
    Or they are trying to willingly disrupt the protests? To make Milo Hypocritopulous more important than he his?

And people who engage in anti-social behavior are disproportionally found on the lower end of the IQ scale.
    Or just paid for violence.

I read somewhere that it was like 1500 'protesters' out of which a minority 50 ish got violent and turned it into a riot.
    Still you dont know why those people got violent. We propaganda-aware people know a technique named "crowd manipulation". It was mainly used in the former countries of the warsaw pact to turn peaceful local protests into violent riots to enable the armed forced to get rid of them violently.

You posit that they are clearly hurting their cause so they are alt-right plants.
    No, i posted that every violence contradicts peaceful protests. You try to take that out of context.

- - - Updated - - -

yes because if i look outside as see water falling from the sky in tiny drops with big dark clouds overhead i shouldn't assume its raining
    No, i talked about the riot case of this thread. And not about the truth you invoked to get your alternative truth going.

No, i talked about the riot case of this thread. And not about the truth you invoked to get your alternative truth going.
    what the fuck dose this even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Tolerate? Some black bloc antifa losers probably did some good for once in their lives by stopping this monster from targeting students in a harassment campaign. I think we should all celebrate with a round of Kraft Brau and a ceremonial reading of the Grundrisse.
    If by "stopping" you mean "validating his points to the world and ensuring a few thousand people who never heard of Milo sure as hell know him now" then sure.

Meanwhile, Milo is laughing all the way to the bank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    Oh you mean like your assumption that the rioters were plants with 0 evidence backing it up?
    Just like the assumption it is all about "left antifa"-rioters.

Or they are trying to willingly disrupt the protests? To make Milo Hypocritopulous more important than he his?
    Prove it.

Or just paid for violence.
    Prove it.

No, i posted that every violence contradicts peaceful protests. You try to take that out of context.
    Yeah, they know that. They don't care if it hurts their cause anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPrRLyFTzSU

She doesn't care. She wants to cause riots. This is just one example of thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    what the fuck dose this even mean?
    I mean that you act as if the truth about water falling down means raining is the same truth as if all violent rioters were "left antifa".

Thats a neat trick. But easy to debunk, friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Yeah, they know that. They don't care if it hurts their cause anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPrRLyFTzSU

She doesn't care. She wants to cause riots. This is just one example of thousands.
    Oh wow, a youtube video which shows a "violent leftist". Yes, that surely is a real big proof. What are you quoting next? Breitbart?

Thats the same as if a bigot right wing conservative would act as if he was a gay just to troll people.

I mean that you act as if the truth about water falling down means raining is the same truth as if all violent rioters were "left antifa".

Thats a neat trick. But easy to debunk, friend.
    i'm not your friend and the point i was making was that we have to make assumptions in order to function in reality, and that it is safe to go with assumptions that have historical precedent. protests turning into riots have far more precedent then people being planted to cause violence in protests so until you can show evidence to the contrary its better to assume that the rioters where actual protesters.

Deleted
    i'm not your friend
    Not? But i hoped that after we went through all this that we both could become forum friends. But ok. You dont like germans, dont you?

..so until you can show evidence to the contrary its better to assume that the rioters where actual protesters.
    But you cant assume that as you have no proofs. Thats not the same truth like the rain-thingy you tried to invoke.

Learn the difference between bias and facts, son.

Just like the assumption it is all about "left antifa"-rioters.
    Ya know, if a black bloc shows up in Berkeley, beats and/or pepper sprays Trump supporters, and spraypaints anarchy symbols on things and your first thought is "fucking rightists", you're probably not being reasonable.

Not? But i hoped that after we went through all this that we both could become forum friends. But ok. You dont like germans, dont you?

But you cant assume that as you have no proofs. Thats not the same truth like the rain-thingy you tried to invoke.

Learn the difference between bias and facts, son.
    did you seriously just cut out the entire argument where i explain WHY its safer to assume that, and i love germans i just don't like you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Ya know, if a black bloc shows up in Berkeley, beats and/or pepper sprays Trump supporters, and spraypaints anarchy symbols on things and your first thought is "fucking rightists", you're probably not being reasonable.
    How much time, do you think, will it take for me to get rid of my main hair and buy a nazi-cross-hoodie?

Just to go to a local right wing party protest to start a riot?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    no no its ALL conspiracy to make the extreme left look bad.