Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    he is not doing anything that he didnt say
    He promised to...blatantly lie to the American people, blow a military raid for no known benefit, appoint an incompetent (not just unqualified, incompetent) cabinet member, rip off his golf club and suck Putin's dick on FOX?

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what happens there is so much hate for Trump that he will never have a positive approval rating
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Which one of his promises did he accomplish?
    Ban on middle eastern travel. Working on tarrifs to promote the american worker. Killing the tpp and renegotiating several major trade deals.

It is impressive considering how little time he has had. You might not like or support what he does but the man moves quick.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    he is not doing anything that he didnt say.. actually, he is doing what politicians usually dont do.. which is actually keep its run promises

not sure what the shock is --- especially from those that voted for him..

out of nowhere, those retards magically became pc

Not really from anyone that voted him. It's just normal MMOC lefty conspiracy theories throwing out the normal lies and made up stuff they usually do. Apparently when you make a new thread with the same amount of people complaining about Trump in every other thread. It now all the sudden equates to everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    No matter what happens there is so much hate for Trump that he will never have a positive approval rating
    Who would of thought. The same people who voted against him don't like him. New concept I suppose. Just like when you guys tried to inflate numbers with petitions by showing that more people than showed up on the polls don't want him, though it was the same people who already voted for Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but at least America is great now

Deleted
    Which one of his promises did he accomplish?
    He picked a Scalia clone.

(Ironically, despite my disliking Scalia's politics, this looks like one of the better appointments, compared to the rest.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Who would of thought. The same people who voted against him don't like him. New concept I suppose. Just like when you guys tried to inflate numbers with petitions by showing that more people than showed up on the polls don't want him, though it was the same people who already voted for Hillary.
    I didnt vote for hiliary
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    I didnt vote for hiliary
    Did you vote for trump though?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    He barely managed to swing a victory over Hillary Clinton - Easily least liked democratic candidate in recent memory.

Assuming he even finishes a full term, there's zero chance of a second term.
    Again, no one seems to learn their lesson.

Speaking in absolutes is a good way to end up wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    But he promised a ban on foreign Muslims, instead you have a repealed ban on seven innocent countries while the 'dangerous' ones are unaffected.

Do we call this alternative accomplishments?
    No we call that a good first step, more can be band later.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Again, no one seems to learn their lesson.

Speaking in absolutes is a good way to end up wrong.
    Yea, we could nominate Hillary Clinton again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

But he promised a ban on foreign Muslims, instead you have a repealed ban on seven innocent countries while the 'dangerous' ones are unaffected.

Do we call this alternative accomplishments?
    I call it a start. Hell its been two weeks I wasn't honestly expecting anything to happen for a few months given how most politicians move.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I for one hopes the so-called President, Donald Watersports keeps on tweeting. It's actually like the hangman making the condemned tie his own noose.

I also look forward to President Bannon doing more crazy things.

It will take 2.5 years to get Trump out of office, minimum. As far as 2 weeks goes, he's been an excellent accomplice in that task.
    I wish I was smart enough to predict to the half year how long it would be before the President is impeached. You are too impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    It's gonna be a long (insert time until he finally gets impeached/four years) boys. But then again, there was never any real doubt that it would be.
    You don't want him impeached nor do I considering the replacement is a thousand times worse, but I secretly think that the republicans want him impeached for that very reason that Pence would take over.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I call it a start. Hell its been two weeks I wasn't honestly expecting anything to happen for a few months given how most politicians move.
    that travel ban that doesnt affect anything (because none of the countries banned have a refugee that actually killed an US citizen), and that was halted nationwide?
    the imbecile tariff on mexican goods that was also halted, because someone told him that it will ultimately affect US citizens (the same good old white men that voted for him, they shall suffer)
    those things?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just normal MMOC lefty conspiracy theories throwing out the normal lies and made up stuff they usually do.
    Hmm.

Name one thing on this list that is a lie.

Name one thing on this list I made up.

Fixed that for you.
    he barely won the electoral college (he won in 3 key states by 100-200k votes combined, a storm could have swung the election) and he lost the popular vote. he really stands on thin ice

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    that travel ban that doesnt affect anything (because none of the countries banned have a refugee that actually killed an US citizen), and that was halted nationwide?
    the imbecile tariff on mexican goods that was also halted, because someone told him that it will ultimately affect US citizens (the same good old white men that voted for him, they shall suffer)
    those things?
    TPP too.

Its been two weeks I honestly wonder what you expected?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets go for the shorter version.

Trump: Two Weeks in summary.

5 fake news in the past week about him - soon six, after this evening.

Hysteria is through the roof.

Violent protests against free speech.

Hate groups are on the rise (Alt-right, Antifa, BLM).
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    TPP too.

Its been two weeks I honestly wonder what you expected?
    TPP, the trade deal that could have been tweaked, but with it gone, it gives China a lot more power?