Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Genocide is all I hear from the left, so as a defence I need to counter-attack.

Genocide is all you hear? Thats some extremely selective hearing from only the worst of extremists that you prefer to side with people who want to kill all non-whites, the jews and the LGBT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by retrograde View Post
    Because they are already "Radical Left" or "Liberal Extremists"
    It became evident the moment "peaceful protesting" turned into burning things and breaking windows, labeling people to justify being hateful toward those with an opposing view, and the inability to have a conversation without yelling over the other person became normal behavior for them. The most amusing part being people preaching tolerance and acceptance who are hateful and intolerant toward people who an opposing view, sounds counterproductive to the message they preach. Fortunately for the people that aren't spoonfed news who considered themselves to be dems are being driven toward being moderate republicans, due to their abhorrent behavior. It only took a year of this nonsense to drive people who would typically support a lot of causes, like myself, to not want to be associated with anything related to these savages. I would call them animals, but that isn't a fair comparison to make and it is offensive to animals.
    Liberal extremist? lol
    Taking liberalism to the extreme would probably be anarcho-capitalism or something, far from a left-wing thing.

And what person ever wants to associate with extremists? Its not like they are anything new.

Deleted
    Genocide is all I hear from the left, so as a defence I need to counter-attack.
    He said he prefered being a nazi to being a lefist. Nazis are fairly pro genocide.

If its a straight choice between the two, i feel that free healthcare is, slightly, the option most people would prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I am already sick of hearing about this self hating gay on here
    Im not. Watching the left tear into a gay twink who likes black men as a racist nazi has filled me with delight.

"Dance puppets dance!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    He said he prefered being a nazi to being a lefist. Nazis are fairly pro genocide.

If its a straight choice between the two, i feel that free healthcare is, slightly, the option most people would prefer.
    Free healthcare was a nazi idea wasn't it? At least in Germany it was...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Im not. Watching the left tear into a gay twink who likes black men as a racist nazi has filled me with delight.

"Dance puppets dance!"

- - - Updated - - -

Free healthcare was a nazi idea wasn't it? At least in Germany it was...
    You're aware they're numerous homophobic homosexuals? Also fucking a black guy doesn't make you not racist, there's other ethnicities too. Fact is this Milo is just one of a million homophobic sexist racist homosexual cunts that pollute the gay community

Probably mentioned before, but I don't want to read 9 pages worth of cancer inducing alt-right discussion. But the Alt-Right is a neo-nazi movement. Its good to see who these people are, so we can shame them about it in the future. I do not want to be associated with anyone who is associated with the Alt-Right (neo-nazi). Milo serves purely as a token gay non-aryran to give the illusion of such a group of people to be inclusive of everyone, but it takes about a minute to see what the Alt-Right (neo-nazi) truly represent and believe in.

Deleted
    Also Nazis didn't invent healthcare services

Quote Originally Posted by cLax0n View Post
    Probably mentioned before, but I don't want to read 9 pages worth of cancer inducing alt-right discussion. But the Alt-Right is a neo-nazi movement. Its good to see who these people are, so we can shame them about it in the future. I do not want to be associated with anyone who is associated with the Alt-Right (neo-nazi). Milo serves purely as a token gay non-aryran to give the illusion of such a group of people to be inclusive of everyone, but it takes about a minute to see what the Alt-Right (neo-nazi) truly represent and believe in.
    im honestly wondering what milo has said that makes him racists sexiest homophobic or a nazi?

You're aware they're numerous homophobic homosexuals? Also fucking a black guy doesn't make you not racist, there's other ethnicities too. Fact is this Milo is just one of a million homophobic sexist racist homosexual cunts that pollute the gay community
    I honestly know very little of the gay community I suppose he could be hate fucking or getting hate fucked? Like I said not my cup of tea. I also dont understand the concept of a out of the closet gay man being homophobic or are you refering to the culture not the act?

Never claimed nazis invented health services either but they did push national heathcare hard.

Also Nazis didn't invent healthcare services
    I'll also note that it is illegal to even draw a swastika in Germany, they hate Nazi's on a social level and yet they still have healthcare for everyone.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Genocide is all you hear? Thats some extremely selective hearing from only the worst of extremists that you prefer to side with people who want to kill all non-whites, the jews and the LGBT.

- - - Updated - - -

Liberal extremist? lol
    Taking liberalism to the extreme would probably be anarcho-capitalism or something, far from a left-wing thing.

And what person ever wants to associate with extremists? Its not like they are anything new.
    The left is waging war against white male population (like me) The #BLM wants to genocide white people and most of all men, since they collaborate with left and left with them I as a human being choose self preservation...by any means.
    Also, you claim that I am nazi where I said I would rather be nazi than leftist if it comes to that.

Deleted
    I honestly know very little of the gay community I suppose he could be hate fucking or getting hate fucked? Like I said not my cup of tea. I also dont understand the concept of a out of the closet gay man being homophobic or are you refering to the culture not the act?

Never claimed nazis invented health services either but they did push national heathcare hard.
    It's likely a result of self hate and bully issues tbh... not uncommon

It's likely a result of self hate and bully issues tbh... not uncommon
    Fair enough I suppose like I said not something I can claim to understand. From my perspective calling him a nazi or even alt right seems well silly considering what he is.

If people spent as much effort rebutting Milo's arguments as they do categorizing and labeling him, we'd actually get somewhere in social discourse lol. But no one seems to want to debate him.

And they don't have a Nazi party anymore but they still have an autobahn and national healthcare. They also still have a unified German language, which was made law by Hitler, and the Volkswagon. Why? Because they got rid of the stain on humanity white supremacists and kept the good ideals.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Deleted
    Fair enough I suppose like I said not something I can claim to understand. From my perspective calling him a nazi or even alt right seems well silly considering what he is.
    Doesn't he describe himself as alt-right?

10+ Year Old Account
    The left is waging war against white male population (like me) The #BLM wants to genocide white people and most of all men, since they collaborate with left and left with them I as a human being choose self preservation...by any means.
    Ye, you really got a tin foil hat problem.

Also, you claim that I am nazi where I said I would rather be nazi than leftist if it comes to that.
    In other words, you prefer Nazis over even the most moderate social democrats, i'd really love to hear what part of that idealogy promotes genocide.

Says the guy with the cutesy Maoist sig.

Doesn't he describe himself as alt-right?
    He might I honestly don't know much about him. I always judge people by how they act not what they claim. If hes alt right he doesn't follow nearly any of what they claim to represent or want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Says the guy with the cutesy Maoist sig.
    Sorry, i'm not a communist, even if that disapoints you.
    I can pretend to be one, if thats your fetish.

There is a ton of hate between the LGBT community. Between homo and bisexuals, between bisexuals and transsexual etc... even between gays and lesbians and between gays and gays. You can hate masculine or feminine guys, being the opposite yourself, or the latest trend, straight acting, or slut shaming etc...

Gays have perfected drama!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, i'm not a communist, even if that disapoints you.
    I can pretend to be one, if thats your fetish.
    People having been falling into that trap for years now, haven't they? lol