Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    TPP, the trade deal that could have been tweaked, but with it gone, it gives China a lot more power?
    I can't really argue with you if that is your take on reality. Anything I would say to you would be a lie in yoir ears.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    You don't want him impeached nor do I considering the replacement is a thousand times worse, but I secretly think that the republicans want him impeached for that very reason that Pence would take over.
    I think that's the plan. The republicans never liked Trump, and he's someone so divisive that it'd be relatively easy to impeach him, especially with his penchant for executive orders and emotional outbursts. He got them a lot of power but, he's quickly outliving his usefulness, a prolonged Trump presidency could be catastrophic for the Republican party. The best political move is likely sac Trump repeal his more crazy ideas and regain stability, the right is at it's strongest when it seems stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    He barely managed to swing a victory over Hillary Clinton - Easily least liked democratic candidate in recent memory.

Assuming he even finishes a full term, there's zero chance of a second term.
    Keep telling yourself that. You apparently must be new to the US and not know that many Presidents in history had the same thing said about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hmm.

Name one thing on this list that is a lie.

Name one thing on this list I made up.
    Name where I quoted you.

Some of his supporters I've talked to said to me. "Trump is just trying to win, he'll say whatever he can to win, once he's elected he'll even out"

Now those same supporters are horrified :/
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Hmm.

Name one thing on this list that is a lie.

Name one thing on this list I made up.
    5 yo was not "handcuffed". A picture may have went viral. But that photo has since has been proven to be fake.
    Proves two things. How easily people can be fooled. And how far "fake news" reports will go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Lets go for the shorter version.

Trump: Two Weeks in summary.

5 fake news in the past week about him - soon six, after this evening.

Hysteria is through the roof.

Violent protests against free speech.

Hate groups are on the rise (Alt-right, Antifa, BLM).
    The OP was far more detailed and accurate than what you've posted. You don't get to claim fake news because you don't like the facts and you're not doing a great job of separating legitimate criticism from hysteria.

@OP, I'd also add that Trump has yet to comment on the stabbing of 6 people in a mosque in Montreal. You know if the was the other way around he wouldn't stop talking about it. Sad!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Name where I quoted you.
    Your exact line was "It's just normal MMOC lefty conspiracy theories throwing out the normal lies and made up stuff they usually do."

So, either you were talking about this thread -- which, based on what you're responding to, and the thread in which you're doing it, seems to be the case

OR

Admit you can't back up your claim when everything I cited actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    5 yo was not "handcuffed". A picture may have went viral. But that photo has since has been proven to be fake.
    Proves two things. How easily people can be fooled. And how far "fake news" reports will go.
    http://www.snopes.com/small-child-handcuffed-at-dulles/

Yep, good call, picture was from 2015. I'll amend the original post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    @OP, I'd also add that Trump has yet to comment on the stabbing of 6 people in a mosque in Montreal.
    I left a fair number of things out. The post was getting too long to be called a "summary" as it was.

The OP was far more detailed and accurate than what you've posted. You don't get to claim fake news because you don't like the facts and you're not doing a great job of separating legitimate criticism from hysteria.

@OP, I'd also add that Trump has yet to comment on the stabbing of 6 people in a mosque in Montreal. You know if the was the other way around he wouldn't stop talking about it. Sad!
    To be fair there has been a lot of fake news.... "facism forever club" for example

Your exact line was "It's just normal MMOC lefty conspiracy theories throwing out the normal lies and made up stuff they usually do."

So, either you were talking about this thread -- which, based on what you're responding to, and the thread in which you're doing it, seems to be the case

OR

Admit you can't back up your claim when everything I cited actually happened.
    Or you can fucking learn to read. You know, where I specifically quoted someone saying
    not sure what the shock is --- especially from those that voted for him..
    omg comprehension 2hard.

Admit that you just jumped the gun.

Have all the other world leader commented about the attack in Montreal? Trump called Trudeau BTW and offered his condolences. Which is more than Obama did for the FLA governor after the airport shootings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing you can't really stop the train wreck and those supporting him dismiss everything they disagree with as something as an alternate or fake truth.

So what's left? The same thing to do under the bush era, laugh and mock those kind of americans. here some satire and mockey from Europe, http://nltimes.nl/2017/02/03/europe-...-million-views

Consider Trumps america can't handle it

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    he barely won the electoral college (he won in 3 key states by 100-200k votes combined, a storm could have swung the election) and he lost the popular vote. he really stands on thin ice
    Just think what would have happened if the DNC wasn't so corrupt. The world will never know!

Would Pence be a better alternative at this point? if anything, shame on the dems for not having a better person to run against him. On paper this was a blow out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Admit that you just jumped the gun.
    *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    he is not doing anything that he didnt say.. actually, he is doing what politicians usually dont do.. which is actually keep its run promises

out of nowhere, those retards magically became pc
    Not really from anyone that voted him. It's just normal MMOC lefty conspiracy theories throwing out the normal lies and made up stuff they usually do. Apparently when you make a new thread with the same amount of people complaining about Trump in every other thread. It now all the sudden equates to everyone.
    This was the exact chain. My original post, this post, your response. Nothing was skipped, go back and check yourself if you must.

You specifically mentioned conspiracy theories, normal lies, and made up stuff. You even cite making a new thread.

So you are left with two choices still. Either this is part of the leftist conspiracy, or you were talking about something unrelated for no reason. In both of those, you have yet to refute anything I said. And no, someone beat you to the punch about the photo of the kid in handcuffs. Now you need something else. Go ahead. It's a long post. I'm sure there's something still left.

Or, I guess you could admit that what I've said is actually correct. I'd let you take that one.

10+ Year Old Account

A summary's a summary.

The five fake news has been posted often enough here, you should know them by now. Everything else is accurate, too, by the way.

Actually, something's not. And it's your post.

Stabbing 6 people at montreal mosque?

Let me help you, since I live 30 minutes away from the mosque, because seems like you need to pay a little bit more attention to facts.

6 dead under a shooting in a Quebec city mosque, made by an anti-social alt-right troll, who supports Marine LePen and has assaulted several public facebook profiles for refugees.

Good try, but you've missed your mark. Better luck next time.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

*ahem*

This was the exact chain. My original post, this post, your response. Nothing was skipped, go back and check yourself if you must.

You specifically mentioned conspiracy theories, normal lies, and made up stuff. You even cite making a new thread.

So you are left with two choices still. Either this is part of the leftist conspiracy, or you were talking about something unrelated for no reason. In both of those, you have yet to refute anything I said. And no, someone beat you to the punch about the photo of the kid in handcuffs. Now you need something else. Go ahead. It's a long post. I'm sure there's something still left.

Or, I guess you could admit that what I've said is actually correct. I'd let you take that one.
    Holy shit. Just admit you were wrong.

followed by

It now all the sudden equates to everyone.
    You can be wrong. I mean you believe strongly in science and you claim it as a strength whenever they are wrong. Take one from your own book.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    A summary's a summary.

The five fake news has been posted often enough here, you should know them by now. Everything else is accurate, too, by the way.

Actually, something's not. And it's your post.

Stabbing 6 people at montreal mosque?

Let me help you, since I live 30 minutes away from the mosque, because seems like you need to pay a little bit more attention to facts.

6 dead under a shooting in a Quebec city mosque, made by an anti-social alt-right troll, who supports Marine LePen and has assaulted several public facebook profiles for refugees.

Good try, but you've missed your mark. Better luck next time.
    Wasn't the only proof they had he was part of a group his feminist facebook group? What made him alt right? I didn't follow the story much

15+ Year Old Account
    *ahem*

Do we even know what the fuck "fake news" means any more?

Because at this point they just scream it at anything that's factual that they don't like.

Lots of triggered Trumpkins in here. Some of them are at least trying to pretend they're playing it cool, while Trump faces huge obstacles now as lawsuits pile up against him. He's going to get bogged down in litigation before long and not be able to keep any more "promises".

Of course, the #1 issue that Americans were concerned with was jobs and the economy. Job numbers are following Obama's administration policy, and will continue to do so for several months, before reaching a peak and then starting to fall again - possibly even precipitously. Removal of those wall street regulations is going to fuck a lot of people, and the hardest hit are going to be Trump's most avid cultists in podunk 'Murica.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. Just admit you were wrong.
    Still not seeing how your statement about leftist conspiracy theories, normal lies and making stuff up in this thread, in which you cite new threads on MMOC, was relevant if you weren't talking about this thread on MMOC.

Also, if you're willing to admit this thread contains no conspiracy theories, "normal" lies or making stuff up, I'll admit I was wrong right now.

Otherwise, cite one. Can't use the 5 year old in handcuffs.

Your move.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Do we even know what the fuck "fake news" means any more?

Because at this point they just scream it at anything that's factual that they don't like.

Lots of triggered Trumpkins in here. Some of them are at least trying to pretend they're playing it cool, while Trump faces huge obstacles now as lawsuits pile up against him. He's going to get bogged down in litigation before long and not be able to keep any more "promises".

Of course, the #1 issue that Americans were concerned with was jobs and the economy. Job numbers are following Obama's administration policy, and will continue to do so for several months, before reaching a peak and then starting to fall again - possibly even precipitously. Removal of those wall street regulations is going to fuck a lot of people, and the hardest hit are going to be Trump's most avid cultists in podunk 'Murica.
    Your signature is enough to know you only create hyperboles and lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Still not seeing how your statement about leftist conspiracy theories, normal lies and making stuff up in this thread, in which you cite new threads on MMOC, was relevant if you weren't talking about this thread on MMOC.

Also, if you're willing to admit this thread contains no conspiracy theories, "normal" lies or making stuff up, I'll admit I was wrong right now.

Otherwise, cite one. Can't use the 5 year old in handcuffs.

Your move.
    So you are saying it is not a conspiracy theory to say that EVERYONE despises trump? LMAO. Nice try kid. I'm sure you tell your 6th grade teacher you are right all the time also.