Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure everyone feels that way...until it is their country begging for help. Then it is, "why isn't anyone helping us??"
    because countries have two nukes dropped on them and have one of the deadliest earthquake/tsunami hits in history happen to them all the time.

Usually speaking, you never ''give'' food to Africans. The rice that is ''given to Africans'', to the outcry of conservatives who imagine that they could buy another F-35 that does not fly for that price, is for instance more often than not rice that is essentially purchased to American farmers because of pork-barreling-you could burn it or give it someone, it's purchased anyway.That is not a figure of speech. 150 millions dollars of rice, that the Haitian government did not ask and specificaly did not wanted, were purchased to be ''given'' to Haitians.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-02-05 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Usually speaking, you never ''give'' food to Africans. The rice that is ''given to Africans'', to the outcry of conservatives who imagine that they could buy another F-35 that does not fly for that price, is for instance more often than not rice that is essentially purchased to American farmers because of pork-barreling-you could burn it or give it someone, it's purchased anyway.

That is not a figure of speech. 150 millions dollars of rice, that the Haitian government did not ask and specificaly did not wanted, were purchased to be ''given'' to Haitians.
    This isn't a issue we will agree on. I see most of africas ills stemming from the aid it recieves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Immigrants tend to commit less crime. Check it out..
    Immigrants yes, refugees not. Refugee areas are literally the most dangerous and crime ridden areas in EU. The only places where even ambulance or fire department won't go without police support. For example check out Sweden Rosengård, it's a place with 80%+ refugee pop. Unemployment is at 60%. Only 60% complete elementary school. So almost every other kid won't even have a chance to become a part of the society.

The German, Russian etc immigrants are well employed and fit in well. This isn't about immigration but about refugees.
    Last edited by mmoc577b6d7ce7; 2017-02-05 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    This isn't a issue we will agree on. I see most of africas ills stemming from the aid it recieves.
    What ''help'' ? Russia, Chinese and French military hardware ? (Hint : that's the kind of help that is paid with international money)

What ''help'' ? Russia, Chinese and French military hardware ? (Hint : that's the kind of help that is paid with international money)
    Aid money if we are being honest and im not touching the issue again with a ten foot pole... I just got back after all.

Quote Originally Posted by mokapse View Post
    Immigrants yes, refugees not. Refugee areas are literally the most dangerous and crime ridden areas in EU. The only places where even ambulance or fire department won't go without police support. Like check out Sweden Rosengård, it's a place with 80%+ refugee pop. Unemployment is at 60%. Only 60% complete elementary school. So almost every other kid won't even have a chance to become a part of the society.

The German, Russian etc immigrants are well employed and fit in well. This isn't about immigration but about refugees.
    Would you mean that the local governemnt are happy to dump people in places without services, a pratice unknown in the US of A of course ?

- - - Updated - - -

Aid money if we are being honest and im not touching the issue again with a ten foot pole... I just got back after all.
    Yes, the French aid money is strongly suggested to be used to buy French weapons. It's not actual help.

Deleted
    Would you mean that the local governemnt are happy to dump people in places without services, a pratice unknown in the US of A of course ?
    What do you mean in places without services? This Rosengård is literally in the middle of Malmö, Swedens 3rd biggest city. Any service they could ever ask for is within walking distance. There's 4km from Rosengård to Malmö central transportation station.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Source: Faux News Dislcaimer

I'm not oppose to the idea of sending money vs bringing in bodies. However I know there are a ton of Japanese culture fans here and I wonder how they will balance their love of Japan vs. Japan refusing refugees.
    Japan has always been deeply, deeply racist, even towards whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The US is held to different standards. This standard is called a "double standard".
    No, in this case its trying to apply "one size fits all" to every country & person regardless of circumstances.

"Oh, so you'll let Dr. House immigrate to your country, but you won't let Dr. Hannibal Lecter in ? WHAT A DOUBLE STANDARD!?! You said your country needs doctors!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    No, in this case its trying to apply "one size fits all" to every country & person regardless of circumstances.
    Sounds kind of familiar. Like with gun discussions.

/laughs and runs off like a madman muaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha!

@Mayhem @The Batman

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    But you can say black values and be ok..... proves you're the racist here.
    Actually no, it doesn't prove that at all. Plus, what are "black values"? The only people I see assigning values based on color are white people, and it's only positive if it's referencing white people. Ask a black person what "black values" are. I'm fairly sure they'll have no idea what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Krigaren; 2017-02-06 at 05:59 AM.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty easy to talk like this when there is no significant refugee problem around you. Let's see what tune they sing when North Korea collapses and millions hungry North Koreans lay a siege on South Korea, China and Japan! Suddenly, they have to either accept refugees, or send them to death and radicalize them like there is no ISIS.

Also, this "citizens first" mentality should go away. The only difference between a citizen and a non-citizen is a small record in the governmental database. You might as well give preference to people whose name starts with A-K, functionally it is pretty much the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Contemporarily, yeah. The root cause is Africa being too bountiful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Actually no, it doesn't prove that at all. Plus, what are "black values"? The only people I see assigning values based on color are white people, and it's only positive if it's referencing white people. Ask a black person what "black values" are. I'm fairly sure they'll have no idea what you're talking about.
    You have no idea what I'm talking about because you're looking too fucking far into it.

Deleted
    Im not a big fan of Japan as theyre responsible for that vile mess they call Anime but that's a very healthy attitude.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Their refusal is based on logic rather than ideology - Japan doesn't have enough room for all it's own citizens, there is no way they could take others in.
    I wish the UK government would apply the same logic...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Im not a big fan of Japan as theyre responsible for that vile mess they call Anime but that's a very healthy attitude.
    Honestly, Anime is fine, Anime culture is not. The rot spreads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mokapse View Post
    What do you mean in places without services? This Rosengård is literally in the middle of Malmö, Swedens 3rd biggest city. Any service they could ever ask for is within walking distance. There's 4km from Rosengård to Malmö central transportation station.
    You are arguing with sarahtasher. Just ignore it. Maybe it will go away.

OT: Good for japan.

Good for Japan, if there is just one culture I wouldn't want ruined by multicultural immigration it's the Japanese culture.
    Awesome country with awesome ppl.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the French aid money is strongly suggested to be used to buy French weapons. It's not actual help.
    Refugees choose where they want to live, the government does not dump them anywherein sweden. There's also no lack of services in the mentioned area.