Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

enjoy <3 and fuck youtube for copyrights
    i was waiting for mionelol's video. It was worth the wait. 10/10

You people do realize that any player in that guild is laughing at you for fanboying their team or other teams. You argue as if it matters to them. You argue as if they care. You claim guilds are laughing stocks when reality is you're the laughing stock. You'll never be half as good as any player in any of those guilds at this game or anything in your life. Deal with that shit.

Exorsus = Patriots
    Serenity = Falcons
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    You people do realize that any player in that guild is laughing at you for fanboying their team or other teams. You argue as if it matters to them. You argue as if they care
    The thing is: That is not necessarily how those things work. How much relevance would such a world first race have if no one outside of the guilds involved cared? How much relevance do you think it would have if there was no coverage on any public site, if there was no one to talk about it?
    Sure, some of the people will do it for themselves - but do you really think that being "known" is not a factor at all in things like those? Heck, if no one cared about the race outside of those guilds, they wouldn't even get sponsors because no one would bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    The thing is: That is not necessarily how those things work. How much relevance would such a world first race have if no one outside of the guilds involved cared? How much relevance do you think it would have if there was no coverage on any public site, if there was no one to talk about it?
    Sure, some of the people will do it for themselves - but do you really think that being "known" is not a factor at all in things like those? Heck, if no one cared about the race outside of those guilds, they wouldn't even get sponsors because no one would bother.
    Exactly how it should be and how they view it. It's about competition within their organizations and none of you people matter at all to them. Why do you think people still exploit and test the limits of what can be gotten away with? It's because they don't give a shit about public perception 'cause it's all a joke to them. As it should be.

Deleted
    Exactly how it should be and how they view it. It's about competition within their organizations and none of you people matter at all to them.
    Are you the voice of those guilds now?

Again, if the WoW community would suddenly stop giving a damn about the whole race altogether, do you seriously think it would stay as competitive as it is now? How competitive is the world first race in small MMOs no one cares about? The community who is interested in IS a factor that keeps the whole scene alive - including sponsors. It's easy to claim that "they don't give a shit about players following the race" - but if this was true, then they would be pretty shortsighted.

You people do realize that any player in that guild is laughing at you for fanboying their team or other teams. You argue as if it matters to them. You argue as if they care. You claim guilds are laughing stocks when reality is you're the laughing stock. You'll never be half as good as any player in any of those guilds at this game or anything in your life. Deal with that shit.
    You do realize that the most important factor in being as "good" as these players you're trying to put on a pedestal is having no life and playing 16+ hours a day right? There are plenty of players that play WoW that are just as good or even better skill wise than many of the players in these guilds. The one thing they can't do though is waste their life away 16+ hours a day on this game.

Also nice pathetic attempt at trying to compare wasting your life and being "good" at WoW to any sort of life skill.

Deleted
    Pff, you fools ! Can't you see ? None of this matters ! These guilds... this game... life, the universe, none of it matters ! We are all going to die and the gods are laughing at us. Deal with that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    can you elaborate on these bugs?
    sometimes bonds instantly exploded.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    You do realize that the most important factor in being as "good" as these players you're trying to put on a pedestal is having no life and playing 16+ hours a day right? There are plenty of players that play WoW that are just as good or even better skill wise than many of the players in these guilds. The one thing they can't do though is waste their life away 16+ hours a day on this game.

Also nice pathetic attempt at trying to compare wasting your life and being "good" at WoW to any sort of life skill.
    Yeah because you're definitely the one to decide what's wasting and what's not. You might be right, there "can" be players of the said skill that don't have time. But do you have any way to prove it? Other than them competing?
    If a person enjoys what's he/she is doing with the time, it's not wasting. It's not a matter of opinion that you can freely share, it'sup to the person doing it, not you <insert proper cursing>
    Now go back to your united of no time wasted fairyland, troll.
    green is the color!

Yesterday sloot was saying though on stream that there were some small bugs on the fight, but nothing gamebreaking that made the fight unkillable. So i don't think that would exlain the difference in wipecount, atleast not a degree of 100 wipes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You can't link that without the context:

Quote Originally Posted by Steel108 View Post
    What's going on with Method? I thought they were chasing World First? Did they disband or something? They are really lagging behind on the kill. I guess they can't compete on a real raid tier
    Pretty sure most of them will be back at work atleast today.
    Two weeks into the race. Guess there will just be extended standard raid times by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely true, I've encountered several players back in my raiding days who parsed higher than raiders in the top guilds (on progress). However the big difference between both is that one needs an attention span of 3-4 hours for 3-4 days a week, while the world first raider needs to be able to bring their A-game for 12-16 hours for 10-14 days in a row. It takes a special kind of mental stamina to bang to your head against the proverbial wall without giving up/losing motivation. And that is for sure a quality.

Also you talk about 'wasting their life'. Having employed/recruited multiple people on several occasions myself I would find it very interesting if someone mentioned that they were competing among the best in their hobby/sport/game. If I have 2 equally skilled/experienced candidates for a job, then I would sure take stuff like that into account. Think about it, to join a WF guild you need to write an app, you need to put time and effort into it, you need to experiment/think out of the box, you need to analyze pretty much every move you make on progress, and you need to suck it up when you are being benched ... all while you are constantly being judged on your performance by peers, mostly in public. Those are experiences that most young graduates don't have.

you person do realise this is internet forum ? nobody gives f.... about anybody here -_-

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post

Also you talk about 'wasting their life'. Having employed/recruited multiple people on several occasions myself I would find it very interesting if someone mentioned that they were competing among the best in their hobby/sport/game. If I have 2 equally skilled/experienced candidates for a job, then I would sure take stuff like that into account.
    ye that obvious problem is what skills can have a person who spends 16 hours a day on compuer game ? unless you would be recruiting staff for twitch or some gaming events ? are you gonna seriusly claim that someone who spend last 10 years on computer game not on learning something usefull will be even remotely competitive to somebody who spend this time working/learning ? unless yu are recruiting for apprentice positions/ interns whos job woudl be to serve coffe to actual workers.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-02-06 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Absolutely true, I've encountered several players back in my raiding days who parsed higher than raiders in the top guilds (on progress). However the big difference between both is that one needs an attention span of 3-4 hours for 3-4 days a week, while the world first raider needs to be able to bring their A-game for 12-16 hours for 10-14 days in a row. It takes a special kind of mental stamina to bang to your head against the proverbial wall without giving up/losing motivation. And that is for sure a quality.

Also you talk about 'wasting their life'. Having employed/recruited multiple people on several occasions myself I would find it very interesting if someone mentioned that they were competing among the best in their hobby/sport/game. If I have 2 equally skilled/experienced candidates for a job, then I would sure take stuff like that into account. Think about it, to join a WF guild you need to write an app, you need to put time and effort into it, you need to experiment/think out of the box, you need to analyze pretty much every move you make on progress, and you need to suck it up when you are being benched ... all while you are constantly being judged on your performance by peers, mostly in public. Those are experiences that most young graduates don't have.
    No top skilled player will get involved with Wow as it has no money.

Chances are that if you realise you are skilled enough to be able to game professionally, you'll find out that you could make a lot of money out of playing a game that has actual money behind it.

Only place in wow that has a few money is pvp but still someone can make way more money playing Lol or dota2 or csgo rather than just spending time in pvping in wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye that obvious problem is what skills can have a person who spends 16 hours a day on compuer game ? unless you would be recruiting staff for twitch or some gaming events ? are you gonna seriusly claim that someone who spend last 10 years on computer game not on learning something usefull will be even remotely competitive to somebody who spend this time working/learning ? unless yu are recruiting for apprentice positions/ interns whos job woudl be to serve coffe to actual workers.
    It's not 16 hours a day, 365 days a year, but.. I'll bite.

Time management (when to sleep, eat, etc).
    Personal organisation (keeping alts just as relevant).
    Self motivation (you get no money to put this work in, just success).
    Team work (19+ other people).
    Management of others (GM, RL etc).

Implying leading raiding guilds isn't comparable to managing teams in real life, or learning social etiquette. What a dumb statement I'm not even going to actually explain why it's dumb it's a waste of my time.

Anyway, you're delusional if you think that these players aren't within the top 1% of their class bracket. Whether they actually are best at their role is meaningless when comparing them to typical MMOC posters, you realize? The skill gap is almost as great no matter what. You are right though that usually it's not the best players in the top guilds its the ones that can actually do the hours. But there's a larger pool of those types of players than casuals might realize without having experienced the culture first hand. You need far more than just hours to raid within these guilds. Regardless... them not being best in their class is irrelevant to my original point.

Point being is that they don't give a shit what the posters here have to say because they play for their own reasons and motivations. They laugh at dumbfucks that come here and actually try to analyze he said/she said drama. Most of these people have met each other in real life at events and have bonds that nobody here can understand regardless of who does what during progress. It's just silly for someone to bandwagon some random x guild on the internet and hate y guild because of some event that occurred that they have 1/4th of the actual story in most cases and weren't there first hand to have a justified opinion on such matters.

I'm not sure what's so confusing about that or how that can be argued because that's really all I'm saying here.

Implying leading raiding guilds isn't comparable to managing teams in real life, or learning social etiquette. What a dumb statement I'm not even going to actually explain why it's dumb it's a waste of my time.

Anyway, you're delusional if you think that these players aren't within the top 1% of their class bracket. Whether they actually are best at their role is meaningless when comparing them to typical MMOC posters, you realize? The skill gap is almost as great no matter what. You are right though that usually it's not the best players in the top guilds its the ones that can actually do the hours. But there's a larger pool of those types of players than casuals might realize without having experienced the culture first hand. You need far more than just hours to raid within these guilds. Regardless... them not being best in their class is irrelevant to my original point.

Point being is that they don't give a shit what the posters here have to say because they play for their own reasons and motivations. They laugh at dumbfucks that come here and actually try to analyze he said/she said drama. Most of these people have met each other in real life at events and have bonds that nobody here can understand regardless of who does what during progress. It's just silly for someone to bandwagon some random x guild on the internet and hate y guild because of some event that occurred that they have 1/4th of the actual story in most cases and weren't there first hand to have a justified opinion on such matters.

I'm not sure what's so confusing about that or how that can be argued because that's really all I'm saying here.
    Of course they are within the top 1% of their bracket. They say after 10k hours of exercising something you master it. Of course playing all day will make you master the game. Doesn't mean you won't find a lot better players than them.

Leading a guild, doesn't equal exactly to leading real life. It is a society, with people and generally yes it is an ecosystem.

But real life is different and its like comparing apples to oranges. In top guilds and not even you have hobbiest that would die to their passion, and you get people that still on uni that have no other life commitments other than to die for wow and their guilds. So you need to manage a bit less.

In a company for example, you'll get people that sell their lives to the company, but also people that care about their personal lives etc etc and generally people with less time, more mature, with different attitudes.

So yes apples and oranges when it comes to management.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Of course they are within the top 1% of their bracket. They say after 10k hours of exercising something you master it. Of course playing all day will make you master the game. Doesn't mean you won't find a lot better players than them.

Leading a guild, doesn't equal exactly to leading real life. It is a society, with people and generally yes it is an ecosystem.

But real life is different and its like comparing apples to oranges. In top guilds and not even you have hobbiest that would die to their passion, and you get people that still on uni that have no other life commitments other than to die for wow and their guilds. So you need to manage a bit less.

In a company for example, you'll get people that sell their lives to the company, but also people that care about their personal lives etc etc and generally people with less time, more mature, with different attitudes.

So yes apples and oranges when it comes to management.
    With that statement I instantly decide you've never raid lead a guild with a healthy amount of undergrads. They are no more reliable or motivated than those with fulltime jobs on average.