Pepsi
    Safeway
    Hollywood
    Budweiser
    Audi
    Airbnb
    Lady Gaga
    Random Air Products

How many more examples can we come up with in just the last 6 months of conservatives throwing a conniption about companies making political statements they disagree with while going around and thumping their chests about how liberals need to get a thicker skin.

Nobody gives a fuck if you don't like something. Its when you're a giant hypocrite about it that makes it funny. Pretending to be anti-PC while acting exactly like a triggered SJW. For as asinine as SJWs are, they at least aren't going around telling all non-SJWs to grow a thicker skin. They've embraced the lulcows that they are. Meanwhile Conservatives pretend to pro-Freedom of Speech yet throw a hissy fit whenever anybody says a political opinion they disagree with. Including the President of the United States lol.
    I am sure a simular, or much larger list could made of companies that liberals have threatened or boycotted.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    I'm sure the businesses wont notice the loss of a few bigots.
    Or as Cobain so eloquently put it: "If any of you, in any way, hate homosexuals, people of a different color or women, please do this one favor for us — leave us the fuck alone. Don’t come to our shows and don’t buy our records."

Oh, and thanks OP for putting all these ads together in one thread, was looking for those!

PS: If you really prefer people embracing and assimilating into the local culture, perhaps this link may be an interesting starting point for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native..._United_States

Look at all of those global mega brands. Yes, let's boycott them.

Because there's no way that these ads weren't demographically targeted, focus tested, refined, and had every analysis done to project their brand impact.

Face it, the world is against you. Its sad that it takes a beer ad to get you to pay attention.
    Last edited by Krigaren; 2017-02-06 at 02:59 PM.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I am sure a simular, or much larger list could made of companies that liberals have threatened or boycotted.
    yeah 'cept the point you keep missing is that only conservatives are pretending that liberals have thin skins, while doing the exact same themselves.

Nobody gives a fuck if you're triggered about a product and don't want to buy it. People care when you do that while also going around screaming how the people who are doing the same thing as you are are thin skinned and you're some advocate for freedom of speech.

. <---point

/|\ <---you
    /\

You have a good time avoiding Google.... lemme know how that works out....lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what miraculous wooden contraption Orlong uses to be able to use the internet? Surely it can't be most of today's computer companies or popular operating software seeing as they are products of pro lgbt and diverse companies .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Whatever happened to the days where the commercials during the Superbowl were something to look forward to.
    I'm sorry bruh, do you need a safe space?
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    Most of these people aren't constructive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    I do want to know where you got the idea to lump me in with protestors and rioters however, as I did not even mention it.. Or is it just that you think I an 'evil libural who hates the right' and you wanted a "gotcha" moment?
    Surely you see the irony?

Eh, I do agree though, I think politics should stay out of major sporting events. We get this shit shoved down our throats on a daily basis. But hey, this is the norm. Speak out against something, immediately get called a racist or bigot! MURICA!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    I wonder what miraculous wooden contraption Orlong uses to be able to use the internet? Surely it can't be most of today's computer companies or popular operating software seeing as they are products of pro lgbt and diverse companies .
    He probably gets the internet the way he gets all his policy positions: by shoving his head up his ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    You're welcome to boycott any company you want. Go ahead. You don't have to like that they did something political or as you apparently missed non-political that you don't agree with. I don't see that reminding people that we are a nation of immigrants is political. Its a fact. Every one of us in the US either immigrated here or came from someone who did. Hell, even Native Americans descended from people who traveled to this continent. We only exist as a nation because people were willing to come here no matter how easy or hard their trip. On Saturday I gave my father his birthday present. It was a framed copy of the ship manifest from when his grandfather came into the country. A reminder of where he came from (Switzerland in that case).
    The big difference is they immigrated legally, They didnt sneak in

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Eh, I do agree though, I think politics should stay out of major sporting events. We get this shit shoved down our throats on a daily basis. But hey, this is the norm. Speak out against something, immediately get called a racist or bigot! MURICA!
    Here's a handy guide to help you thought these tough times and murky situations:

Say something bigoted ==> Most likely get called a bigot.

Say something racist ==> Most likely get called a racist.

Say something which is neither ==> Most likely get called neither.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something, something, snowflake triggered, something, something safe space.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    All these adverts are doing is advertising to the most popular demographic to sell their wears, nothing more.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a safe space?

Most of the US population exists because people entered the country without permission.

Wasn't paying much attention, cuz they were boring. Only good one was Chris Walken and Timberlake.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I guess what bothers me the most is that these companies are playing soft ball and dancing around the issue rather than taking a stance. They are saying freedom is good and Mexico is like, pretty cool, man.

Because they won't highlight the debate, because they refuse to acknowledge the problems and the drain that illegals put on the system, they are empowering the left, conflating the issue and making the problem even worse.

Personally I think we should legalize everyone of them. That's the problem. The left wants to continue exploiting them while maintaining the moral highground. The immigrants don't want to pay taxes and don't want to change anything. The right wants to send them back uprooting years of culture and causing tons of turmoil.

But instead of facing reality let's just let COCA COLA, one of the most evil companies in existence, tell us what to think. Let's let a 30 sec add make up our mind about Illegal Immigration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    You are of course free to boycott any company you want, for any reason you want - no matter how arbitrary. It is your money, after all.
    That said, I just watched the Coca Cola ad and don't see anything wrong with it. Seems like a pretty decent commercial to me, and I don't see why it would be insulting or anything of the like.
    Its insulting because its a patriotic hymn 2nd in reverence only to the National Anthem, and they shit on American culture by singing it in languages other than English. Back in the old days people immigrated to the US and assimilated to our customs and learned English. They didnt expect us to bend over backwards to accommodate theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Possibly, and I'd be interested in seeing that list.

But for context, lets list the current and past boycotts from One Million Moms / American Family Association, an ultra-right wing "family values" organization:

TV Land
    Kay Jewelers
    Coca-Cola
    National Geographic
    Highlights Magazine
    Target
    Red Lobster
    Rue 21
    McDonalds
    The Muppets
    IHOP
    Fruit of the Loom
    Apartments.com
    Eggland's Best
    Sleep Number
    Glee
    Macy's
    NBC
    Disney
    K-Mart
    Geico
    Discovery Channel

I mean, the list goes on and on and on.

Meanwhile, the left boycotted Chik-fil-A for a while, and there are some who are salty toward Papa Johns, but I'm not currently aware of any major campaign on the order of the current squawking over Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Starbucks, and now Budweiser.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."