Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoyed the commercials even more this year, imagining all the pissed off deplorables in fly over states getting their panties in a wad over it. Funny how OP and his ilk are the type to bash tumblrinas (rightfully so) for needing a safe space and yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    I thought the same thing OP. I'm so tired of everyone having to be so PC or else all the SJWs will complain. Bad move by Budweiser airing that commercial because their core business here are white NASCAR loving men. Sickening!
    Ironically NASCAR has been quite "liberal" in the past year:

Nascar Bans the Confederate Flag --http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2015/06/27/nascar-confederate-flag-infield-brian-france/29404041/

Nascar (this one is not so much the org but their most famous face) against travel ban -- http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2017/...lim-nascar-fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Its not about the WORLD snow flake, its about USA
    Goodness, where's that #Triggered meme when you need it.

All of the brands that people are having your crisis over are global brands. Global. As in, not just the USA. Believe it or not, Americans aren't the only ones who watch the Stupid Bowl.

The parts of your rant that apply to the USA, like the national anthem? Well, turns out we don't have an official language, and there are plenty of people who speak other languages who are just as proud of being an American as you are. Most likely (undoubtedly) they've sacrificed more and worked harder for the right to be called an American than you have. My American pride isn't so fragile that I can't handle hearing the anthem in another language like yours, so...sorry?

Don't worry though, its changing, that's why Trump was elected. When a commercial like this "triggers" me as you kids like to say, I remember who the president is, and that half the country is on my side, and my half has the vast majority of military, police, and guns. The other side has media and advertising... gee, wonder whos going to win when it comes to a fight? Then I smile. I think you need the safe space.
    Uh, no, it's not changing. Sorry to burst your righteous little fever dream there, especially when "half the country" most certainly isn't on your side. Democratically speaking, more American voters choose the other candidate, and even more than that chose a candidate other than yours, combined. About a 3rd didn't give a damn. Now I know that's not the ringing endorsement that you get from InfoWars, but, like, reality is hard.

But keep hoping for your race war or whatever it is you think about to make you happy while you snuggle up to your AR-15 like a teddy bear. Keep frosty, snowflake.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    text
    You won't get much love from the lefties on this fucking forum. It is a cesspool of hypocritical liberal charlatans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    needing a safe space and yet here we are.
    safe space vs safe nation? aye alright mate.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-06 at 05:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Thanx for giving me a list of those I should definitely patronize. :-)

BTW, is the OP always so easily triggered? Seems like as much of a snowflake as our so-called President...

Deleted
    Ignoring Orlong's mental condition but if people aren't happy with the 'libral cesspool' why not join another forum aka echo chamber

Let's Make Superbowl Safe Space Again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    This forum is an absolute cesspool of liberal intellectual masturbation. I think you are all intellectually dishonest and completely benighted by the rhetoric you inherited from your gender studies professors. (I.e., nobody I know has ever said you shouldn't be offended by anything, you fucking morons. YOU'RE the ones that invented phrases like "trigger warning." It's getting "offended" by things like "I think the wage gap is a myth" or "I think illegal immigration is extremely harmful" that we make fun of you for. Fucking bitches.)

I just came by to say... I'm a pretty big Trump fan, but I found the "4 years of bad hair" joke pretty funny. I mean, c'mon. That was pretty good.
    Nobody cares what you, as a person with little influence, think. "I hate fags!" Well, good for you, or whatever, nobody cares. Most people in a modern/liberal society are offended and shocked by Trump because he can and does turn his moronic views into actual policies, making the life of millions of people living nightmares. I don't like the jokes about his hair, his orange color or his tiny hands (?). They are childish and not funny. I used to mock him for his insanity/ignorance, but now that he is ushering the world into a dark age, I don't find it funny anymore either. Americans, what the fuck have you done?
    Mother pus bucket!

I don't care about all the racial stuff but the audi one was funny. They were asked if they pay females less than males on twitter, noting that it would be illegal, and their response was "When we account for all the various factors that go into pay, women at Audi are on par with their male counterparts". Lol, yup that's how the so called wage gap works! When you account for statistics like 4 out of 5 workplace injuries are on males, because women generally don't want/take hazardous jobs, it all starts to make sense that women make 0.82 on the dollar. That number keeps climbing, the more women taking hazard pay, working extra hours, etc etc the closer that will get to equal, but to think there is some sort of conspiracy against women...come on audi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree, I was sickened by those adds. How come in every add promoting diversity, white people are the minority?

The coke adds were the worst. If you were an Alien watching them, you wouldn't know white people existed in America. Butchering the anthem made me sick too. You will assimilate if you want to be here, not warp our culture. News Flash: Regardless of the USA not having an official language, it is indeed English. Learn it, love it, deal with it or get out.
    You poor persecuted white person! You have my deepest condolences and sympathy.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-02-06 at 04:21 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I don't watch T.V just a load of propaganda. I use the internet for everything, with ad block of course. I understand why the OP is a little annoyed, liberal propaganda being forced downed his throat, when he's just trying to relax is gross. I'm very happy trump won and proved to liberals that they are just a loud vocal minority, but since then they've just got nosier. I don't think they will stop, so it's best to just laugh at their silliness and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    safe space vs safe nation? aye alright mate.
    Our nation isn't safe?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Did the public really outcry against it or is this one of those "well not EVERYONE was for it, so ergo the public hated it" kind of deals? If so then i think NC's democracy is just fine.
    There was pretty public outcry.

Before HB2 was passed, public polling placed around 50% against it, 32% for it, 18% neutral, though of course those broke down along party lines.

Support against HB2 has grown since then, and most feel it should be repealed, but the NC state government refuses to do so.

So, gonna have to say that the public has, was, and still is against it, but the fact that their governmental leaders have completely ignored the populace, the warnings of the business sector, and still have their eyes and ears closed as they take economic hits in parts of the state (though it's conflicted on how much - if any - impact the boycotts are having).

So...there's your answer?
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Ignoring Orlong's mental condition but if people aren't happy with the 'libral cesspool' why not join another forum aka echo chamber
    Because its entertaining to see your (liberals on mmo champion) insane beliefs and argue with you.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-06 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Our nation isn't safe?
    And they criticize the left of being fear mongers. Funny that, eh?

Because its entertaining to see your (liberals on mmo champion) insane beliefs and argue with you.
    Could you at least try a little bit to shitpost?

Sheesh.

Deleted
    Whatever floats your boat...

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Don't you think that you are being a little bit too touchy when it comes to this subject?
    Singing it in a different language than English in a commercial is hardly "shitting" on it. It's not like they made a joke version of anything like that. It also doesn't necessarily have something to do with "bending over backwards".

But then again, like I said. You are free to boycott whatever company you want.
    English isn't even the official language of US, so Orlong's point is just him being selective about what is American or not and projecting all his biases onto the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Nobody cares what you, as a person with little influence, think. "I hate fags!" Well, good for you, or whatever, nobody cares. Most people in a modern/liberal society are offended and shocked by Trump because he can and does turn his moronic views into actual policies, making the life of millions of people living nightmares. I don't like the jokes about his hair, his orange color or his tiny hands (?). They are childish and not funny. I used to mock him for his insanity/ignorance, but now that he is ushering the world into a dark age, I don't find it funny anymore either. Americans, what the fuck have you done?
    Can you point me to a policy that is making life a nightmare for millions of American citizens? I'm genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    English isn't even the official language of US, so Orlong's point is just him being selective about what is American or not and projecting all his biases onto the topic.
    lol wtf is this shit.

fucking mmoc for you.

im done with this forum.