Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If this can be done in VS AI, cool, new mount that'll fit my shaman perfectly. If not, whatever, no skin off my bones.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Can it be done VS AI or does it have to be against other enemy teams? If it's possible vs the easymode AI, I might just be able to stomach it...

Can we please talk about how that horse needs to be the actual pally mount? thanks haha

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post

3-5 Min per Game when you have a Sgt. Hammer and Sylvanas.
    I grinded the lunar chicken in under 2:10 reliably WITHOUT hammer. If your team is good you can get melees like Illidan plus a healer and Sylv. Literally faceroll a lane and tank a nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Legit just going to afk in these with a friend.
    They fixed that a year ago. But then, it's more amusing if you seriously try to do it.

davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thanks for ruining the game? i will make sure to report you if you play in a macxh with me
    if you plan to just afk with a friend make sure you click "ai teammates"
    wow nerd just got triggered AF... LOL

*Btw no crap it's AI

can this piece of shit be done against AI ? or half afk?

I wish they'd clarify what they mean by "doing it with a friend"... Battle.net friend? I've never seen what the friend system looks like in HoTS... Would there be some way to just do this on your own with 2 accounts, like when you RAF yourself in WoW?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Wtf do they mean "with a friend"...? So I can't just login and play 15 games? How is it determined that you played with a "friend"?

- - - Updated - - -

The Primal Flamesaber uses the skeleton of the newer sabers (Mystic Runesaber and forward) at that. People gonna whine over anything though, the Flamesaber looks amaze.
    means play a match, with a friend in the party... somone on your friendlist

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I wish they'd clarify what they mean by "doing it with a friend"... Battle.net friend? I've never seen what the friend system looks like in HoTS... Would there be some way to just do this on your own with 2 accounts, like when you RAF yourself in WoW?
    just a friend... any friend...
    and yes you could do it on your own but you would need to play with 2 heros of the storms open at once
    as you need to play a match, with the friend, and you need to be a warcraft hero

if you want, you can add me and if im on that day we can play and get it done easily

FelPlague#1202
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-07 at 12:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any friends that play the game and I have never played it myself either. If it was possible to get the mount alone, then I would participate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I don't have any friends that play the game and I have never played it myself either. If it was possible to get the mount alone, then I would participate.
    you can, open 2 windows, make an alt account ,add them as a friend, and play both at once
    but if your really so anti social you wont add a random person to do some matches with then well... no mount : /
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    they have a feature to find players ingame... just use that, then add them a friend, and your set. easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 14th can't come any faster!!!

Things normal people get excited for on feb. 14: Valentines day! a romantic commercialized holiday!

Things we get excited about on feb. 14: Oh look, a new mount in wow!

Never change nerds.

HotS must be really desperate for players if they're having another cross-promotion this soon after the Overwatch one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well shit. Now I have to find some friends.
    Same here. Hey, Want to be friends! I an a very good listener!

Damn and i have no friends that play HOTS.... WTB Hots Friends lol

Anyone interested hit me up with Inbox on here totally Hots player, dont have to know how to play or anything.. also will help anyone who wants it even if i already get it.. AI or not dont matter.. here to help those who want / need it

GET ON MAH BIKE! >.> (US Servers)
    Last edited by Noix; 2017-02-07 at 03:43 AM.

If anyone wanna do this on eu when the promotion goes live add me Hampen#2541 got a mic and I'm willing to either play serious or just for fun, whichever you prefer.

so...it isnt necessarily to win 15 just play them? If i dont have to win then it will be just like tokens in old battlegrounds lol,wait.... does this mean i have to buy that lame game?