Poll: Do you sell tokens for gold?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Gone up over 20k again in 5 hours, every time the price refreshes its gone up ~1.5k in the past couple of hours alone, closing in on up by 25k

Edit, broke the 25k mark.
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2017-02-07 at 02:35 AM.

if you were like me and got to a couple mill at the start of the expac just on Obliterum sales alone, then 120k is nothing.

i think they will rise to around 150k, aka 10k per dollar.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Saw the US news of turning tokens to wow balance, went on to buy 10 on the EU realms in antecipation (was 110k at the moment), already increased to 130k and i expect it to increase a lot more in the next few days\weeks.

Good times.

Deleted
    they are sold out, cant buy any :/

Up to 136k and can't buy any. Remember when they said they would pay attention to the prices and bring them down if they get high? Was a good joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Up to 136k and can't buy any. Remember when they said they would pay attention to the prices and bring them down if they get high? Was a good joke.
    supply and demand

they can't bring it down, currently demand is like 10000 ppl want to buy tokens, 100 ppl want to sell, why lower the price to say 100k when you could sell them like hot cakes for 200k.

oh btw tokens will rise to 200k, you won't see 118k again.....ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    supply and demand
    That's why opening new markets is normally a good thing. But since WoW gold has now joined a back and forth competition with our other currencies (dollar, euro..) we can say: WoW gold is worth nothing. Draghi is a joke compared to the blizzard bank managers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Lol @ 7.

The devs are gonna have to stick a mailbox on that thing if they want me using it! :P
    Only way I would consider sinking part of my horde into it is if it climbed walls.

Deleted
    damn im gonna sell some tokens tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    supply and demand
    Yea, but people wanting to buy Overwatch for their gold/flip tokens/undercut store mounts/etc. screwed over people that actually use the token for the original purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yea, but people wanting to buy Overwatch for their gold/flip tokens/undercut store mounts/etc. screwed over people that actually use the token for the original purpose.
    I hate it too.

nothing I can do about it though :<

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    They didn't screw ya over, blizz did this.

Deleted
    Coming up to +30k, they should have just made a separate token for this balance crap.

That does not mean "when prices are too high for Adoxe"

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Haven't been able to buy any in hours now, how the fuck is the price still rising if NONE ARE AVAILABLE?!
    because there is still demand and it is trying to entice some people to add to the supply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    because there is still demand and it is trying to entice some people to add to the supply.
    Makes no sense if it only goes up when people buy them if there are none available, if they are enticing people then blizzard are directly changing the price to get more people to buy the game to to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Haven't been able to buy any in hours now, how the fuck is the price still rising if NONE ARE AVAILABLE?!
    it will rise until there are some on the AH, or if some are placed and bought instantly price will keep rising.

this is simple economics, if you're selling item X and you have limited supply you don't sell the item for $10 all day when you could sell them for $25 and still sell them just as fast, then if you still have demand you sell for $30 $40 you keep going until people won't pay that much anymore.

simple supply and demand, currently demand is probably 100 times supply.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Makes no sense if it only goes up when people buy them if there are none available, if they are enticing people then blizzard are directly changing the price to get more people to buy the game to to sell.
    It is an algorithm that compares supply to demand and changes the price accordingly with a cap of around 3.03% per hour

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    It makes perfect sense for prices go up if they are scarce. Shit, a box of lettuce in the UK is up to like £50 right now due to rationing.