Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    It's going to be rough doing 15 HOTS games but I'm gonna do it.
    Did it for the Genji-skin earlier. Wasn't too bad, although MOBAs are deffo not for me.
    Mother pus bucket!

Just because you trick us into playing your casual HotS with these promotions with WoW/OW goods, does not mean we will stick to the game, that you are so clearly struggeling with maintaining a playerbase in. How about making HotS a better game instead, maybe more people would play it then?

HotS must be dead and silly for blizz to lure in more numbers. I have tried to like this game, but it's shit, it even looks shit and feels shit. Why play this Moba when dota/lol is so much more fun and flows so well.

Also Overwatch is retarded as well. I've seen people try to make this shit into some sort of esport, but it fails. These new ideas of blizz is just numbers grabbing.

Wow/diablo/starcraft/warcraft-rts is what I love about Blizzard (they made diablo3 pretty fun, although launch was disaster). They should stick to their roots

15+ Year Old Account
    HoS is too simple, it desperately need item builds. Tactics wise its fine but its just dull, same builds, semi same setups and repeating itself.
    I as many others enjoyed it at launch but quit playing,

oh a new bling bling mount..

FU! i never installed hots again for whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    damn, ANOTHER promotion for HoTs? I mean the mount looks awesome, (The WoW one) But most people will just do the custom game strat that people did for Genji and complete the thing in under like 30 minutes and uninstall the game lol
    Do you have more info about how this can be executed? Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Do you have more info about how this can be executed? Thanks a bunch
    Most poeple went to general chat, gathered 5 players, added eachother. Then we started game vs 5 EASY BOTs.

Was it fun? No. Was it quick? Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Friendly Reminder/Re-Quote for all the retard who cant understand RE_SKIN and RE_MODEL

you'r welcome bonobos
    retards*
    you're *
    can't *

Oh my God you literally won the discussion pointing out my typos

Its a simple promotion....there have been a lot of improvements to HOTS in the past 6 months...giving the amount of new maps, game modes and heroes its time for a promotion. People will play it again and some of those people will start playing it more regular.

If your a wow player i suggest not playing the AI...AI is boring...grab some friends from wow and do a quick match or unranked. Just remember your enjoyment of the game really depends on how you like the hero. If you play and hate it...try another hero.

Blizzard would be smart to have all heroes free during this period but...that probably be to big of a promotion.

Deleted
    I would love to play HoTS more often that I am now but I have few issues with it:

-Too many game modes = too many dividers between playerbase. And they keep adding MORE?

-Queue times are "insanely long". 120-240s queue times are boring and very un-motivating.
    In wow, 20 mins might be longer for dps queue but at least in wow you can do WQs.
    In HOTS you literally just either alt tab, go afk, power nap or make coffee in time for the queue+long ass loading times "other people" have
    -Good for one game a day, not motivating for few games in a row when games are 15 mins long and queue times are 1-3 mins..

At least I can choose my champ before-hand which games like LoL should have too. Nothing would suck more than wanting to play champion and someone insta-locking it before you
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2017-02-07 at 01:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynnlagh View Post
    The best part about this is that so many people in the comments come from an MMORPG which is successful but state "they have no friends". This pretty much shows how bad wow as an community building mmorpg is when you haven't enough friends for stupid mount farm in a failed moba.
    or their friends they play wow with dont play hots...? could be that too...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    retards*
    you're *
    can't *
    Internet*
    no*
    one*
    gives*
    a*
    shit*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    I would love to play HoTS more often that I am now but I have few issues with it:

-Too many game modes = too many dividers between playerbase. And they keep adding MORE?

-Queue times are "insanely long". 120-240s queue times are boring and very un-motivating.
    In wow, 20 mins might be longer for dps queue but at least in wow you can do WQs.
    In HOTS you literally just either alt tab, go afk, power nap or make coffee in time for the queue+long ass loading times "other people" have
    -Good for one game a day, not motivating for few games in a row when games are 15 mins long and queue times are 1-3 mins..

At least I can choose my champ before-hand which games like LoL should have too. Nothing would suck more than wanting to play champion and someone insta-locking it before you
    ok how does more maps/game modes split up the community...? please explain why...? and how? cause its not like wow bgs where you can que for specific bgs, or choose not to que for specific ones, you que and get a random one, thats it, the amount of battlegrounds changes nothing
    if you mean the game modes what?
    ai
    quickmatch
    brawl
    ranked...?
    omfg too much holy shit.....

and i have never seen 240s long ques unless a new char JUST came out and you are trying to play them (btw you can see estimated que times per char if you hover over them, supports will get you super fast ques)

also spending 1/16 of your time in que is normal... in league you would have 30-45 min games with an about 5 min que
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    HotS must be dead and silly for blizz to lure in more numbers. I have tried to like this game, but it's shit, it even looks shit and feels shit. Why play this Moba when dota/lol is so much more fun and flows so well.

Also Overwatch is retarded as well. I've seen people try to make this shit into some sort of esport, but it fails. These new ideas of blizz is just numbers grabbing.

Wow/diablo/starcraft/warcraft-rts is what I love about Blizzard (they made diablo3 pretty fun, although launch was disaster). They should stick to their roots
    If you don't like HotS or Overwatch, then don't play them. How is that so difficult?
    Waaaaaah, i dont like the thing, why do they even make it?!?! It should be made better for meeeeeeee! waaaaah!

Lame, I don't like MOBA's. They are giving out WoW mounts for this now? Here is a thought, add mounts to the main game via questlines or boss drops. Stop this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and i have never seen 240s long ques unless a new char JUST came out and you are trying to play them (btw you can see estimated que times per char if you hover over them, supports will get you super fast ques)
    QM que times get longer more people you have in your group (matchmaker tries to find another group of the same size)....and TL with 2 peeps is a 5-6 min why with 3 peeps its like instant q.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post

or you talk to the peeps your playing with in discord/voice...or gives ya time to bio and grab another beer. HOTS with a few peeps in voice while having a few beers is a blast.

10+ Year Old Account
    or their friends they play wow with dont play hots...? could be that too...

- - - Updated - - -

Internet*
    no*
    one*
    gives*
    a*
    shit*
    I*
    Give*
    A*
    Shit*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    I*
    Give*
    A*
    Shit*
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by charbrec View Post
    If you don't like HotS or Overwatch, then don't play them. How is that so difficult?
    Waaaaaah, i dont like the thing, why do they even make it?!?! It should be made better for meeeeeeee! waaaaah!
    It's an opinion, maybe you've heard of it. If blizz stayed to their roots, I would be happy. Was that so hard to comprehend? Of course it was, you got buthurt by my statement

10+ Year Old Account
    SourPls
    SourPls

I dont have any friends. RIP.