Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Taking into account artifact and class power, who is the strongest class leader?

Taking into account artifact and class power, who is the strongest class leader?

2) If all the class factions where to fight in a war which faction would be the most likely to win

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in the Paladin Class Hall, they believe Highlord Corlena is a demigod....

Warlock, because they have the infinity army.

I personally believe that warriors and warlocks have the strongest armies now.

Warriors have the full strength of the Valarjar at their command, an army that even Xal'atath remarked as being mighty.

Warlocks have a world of demons under their command.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    I personally believe that warriors and warlocks have the strongest armies now.

Warriors have the full strength of the Valarjar at their command, an army that even Xal'atath remarked as being mighty.

Warlocks have a world of demons under their command.
    Warriors aren't even in charge of their class hall

Deleted
    Ya'll jus' wait 'till Aluneth breaks free and goes wild on your asses, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Ya'll jus' wait 'till Aluneth breaks free and goes wild on your asses, brother.
    Joking aside, remember our in game discussion about how the Holy Paladin and Destruction Warlock are currently wielding Tyr's one hand hammer and Sargeras' wand as a two hand hammer and staff, respectively? I told you that it takes much suspension of my personal disbelief to go about thinking it that way, but I became comfortable with the concept eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    Joking aside, remember our in game discussion about how the Holy Paladin and Destruction Warlock are currently wielding Tyr's one hand hammer and Sargeras' wand as a two hand hammer and staff, respectively? I told you that it takes much suspension of my personal disbelief to go about thinking it that way, but I became comfortable with the concept eventually.
    Oh yeah? That's nice!

Well, I admit that it takes some imagination to get there, but eh. Glad I could eventually reach out to you though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wasn't Aluneth scared of Sargeras though? And wtf is that thing anyway . . .
    Let's face it, brother. Everyone is scared of Sargeras on reputation. Deep inside, Li'l Sarg is the prodigal son of the Pantheon that only needed some love.

Aluneth on the other hand... He feels no love. He knows no love. All he wants is to see people explode. All he knows is how to make people explode. And things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ulthaless isn't scared of Sargeras. It hungers for his soul
    And Aluneth isn't scared of Ulthaless. There!

HA...!

It's obviously the rogues. Nobody likes pirates, remember!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Can we take into account the 7.2 campaigns? I've only done a few, but based on them, my points would go towards mage, with Aluneth, Death Knights, Warlocks, or Demon Hunters. Mage is pretty self explanatory, even if they don't have that powerful of an army, they have a staff that could level cities. Death Knights get the ability to basically raise anything from the dead, they already had enough power to raise death knights, now they can raise wyrms. Warlock and Demon Hunters each have their own separate armies, and while demon hunter's is smaller, they do have demons in their ranks, and they are trained to kill demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Warriors aren't even in charge of their class hall
    Odyn trusts the Battlelord to command the effort on the Broken Isles. It's the same as, for example, the Uncrowned, where Jorach Ravenholdt is the leader, or the Dreamweavers, which are still sort of a part of the Cenarion Circle, which follows Malfurion.

Probably monk. I mean we have some serious beer.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Let's not forget, that the shaman have the endless armies of the four elemental lords.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    Probably monk. I mean we have some serious beer.
    Funny because I have been going through the Monk Order Campaign recently, and I thought it would be boring as fuck.

I actually enjoyed it; feeling the Legion's presence in Pandaria was freaking cool.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mage Class Hall = Tirisgarde = essentially Kirin Tor. Mages have an entire floating city to be safe + many ancient magical artifacts (not the in game ones necessarily, take the general meaning) and relics (again the same). Kalecgos being a member of the Six could mean the addition of the Blue Dragonflight to the army, or at least what's left of it.

Also, Aluneth, Aegwynn had trouble containing it/him. And it was the Aegwynn who destroyed the avatar of Sargeras.

Do not underestimate the magi!

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey! What about us druids?

We're pretty powerful too, we have talking trees, a fey dragon that wants to take on the world and Mylune who has just about stopped drawing on the walls. Oh and don't forget the most powerful druid ever. Malfunction Stormrage who is redecorating Xavius' lair...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    Hey! What about us druids?

We're pretty powerful too, we have talking trees, a fey dragon that wants to take on the world and Mylune who has just about stopped drawing on the walls. Oh and don't forget the most powerful druid ever. Malfunction Stormrage who is redecorating Xavius' lair...
    Poor class got the most boring Champions. :V

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Poor class got the most boring Champions. :V
    Have you seen the warrior's champions yet?