Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he meant Atlantis?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Ministry of Truth hard at work as always. They've already gotten their followers to disregard the evidence their own five senses tell them, so all bets are off.
    Lol, and it just gets scarier each day. Cannot believe it's only been three weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Maybe he meant Atlantis?
    But its the lost city.... DID TRUMP FIND IT!?!?!?!?!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Or you could post the info with your initial claim and save us all a lot of trouble. Sound good? And how are we to know if you are making it up without sources. I'm not going to do your research for you. Do you think others should research your claims? Or vice versa?

Thank you for posting the link, however.

43% and still heading downward. Interesting.
    It's presidential approval polls... readily available shit, there's no "research" that needs to be done.

And I have no idea what you are looking at when you say heading downward. He's been consistently around the mid 40's since the 26th of January. Once he reaches the Obama low of 37% (September 2014) then you could start talking about how many people are unhappy with their choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You are really out to trigger people today, aren't you?
    If people are "triggered" about the WH official spokesperson making shit up, well, is that really @GennGreymane 's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    It's presidential approval polls... readily available shit, there's no "research" that needs to be done.

And I have no idea what you are looking at when you say heading downward. He's been consistently around the mid 40's since the 26th of January. Once he reaches the Obama low of 37% (September 2014) then you could start talking about how many people are unhappy with their choice.
    Let's compare like to like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

He has the lowest approval rating for an incoming president in their "honeymoon" phase since polls started tracking approval ratings. We can compare his numbers at 2-4 years with Obama's when (and if) he lasts that long). Though, according to him, any negative news about him or his administration is "fake" news, so why would you even believe Gallup?

On topic: This administration has clearly indicated that they have no desire to deal with facts and reality, and that they have no issues making up lies to support their arguments on a daily basis.

How this man has not been impeached already, and his administration shamed out of politics and the professional world, I do not know. He is a danger to this country, and him continuing to abuse his position to mislead and lie to the American people in a way that no president since NIXON has, is an embarrassment.

Every day I wake up hoping that they won't find a new way to be a national and international embarrassment, but every day I'm disappointed.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of course there isn't - but it would be nice if people backed up their claims with evidence. I know you agree . . . .

Um, the poll you linked showed it heading downward since the beginning of the poll. This is your evidence - I'm using your link.

(and you ask why people should post evidence of their "readily available claims" - this is precisely why)

And the jab at Obama is just pathetic . . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    How this man has not been impeached already
    Lying is not an impeachable offense. Besides, he was elected after being demonstrably the most dishonest in the field. Nobody should be surprised that he's continuing to do what worked, they should merely continue to point out he's demonstrably false, and take what he says with that in mind. Basically, Congress should ignore him and talk to Pence.

- - - Updated - - -

]And I have no idea what you are looking at when you say heading downward. He's been consistently around the mid 40's since the 26th of January. Once he reaches the Obama low of 37% (September 2014) then you could start talking about how many people are unhappy with their choice.
    Cherry picking.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Lying is not an impeachable offense.
    Lying isn't the reason he'll be impeached. But it is an impeachable offense, just fyi.

Cherry picking.
    Huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    If people are "triggered" about the WH official spokesperson making shit up, well, is that really @GennGreymane 's fault?
    Why must everyone blame the juice!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He has the lowest approval rating for an incoming president in their "honeymoon" phase since polls started tracking approval ratings. We can compare his numbers at 2-4 years with Obama's when (and if) he lasts that long). Though, according to him, any negative news about him or his administration is "fake" news, so why would you even believe Gallup?

On topic: This administration has clearly indicated that they have no desire to deal with facts and reality, and that they have no issues making up lies to support their arguments on a daily basis.

How this man has not been impeached already, and his administration shamed out of politics and the professional world, I do not know. He is a danger to this country, and him continuing to abuse his position to mislead and lie to the American people in a way that no president since NIXON has, is an embarrassment.

Every day I wake up hoping that they won't find a new way to be a national and international embarrassment, but every day I'm disappointed.
    Yes, what a shock it is these comments from Spicer didn't lead to the impeachment of the President... You don't actually believe he's actions so far are worthy of impeachment right...? This is just super salty reactions because you hate him so much? Even super Lib Pelosi knows talking about impeachment right now is a joke

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, very good point.

This entire administration is just one long trigger event. They can't cross the street without claiming some ridiculous lie or another. When do we impeach him again? Oh, wait, the GOP lost it's balls, that's right.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course there isn't - but it would be nice if people backed up their claims with evidence. I know you agree . . . .

Um, the poll you linked showed it heading downward since the beginning of the poll. This is your evidence - I'm using your link.

(and you ask why people should post evidence of their "readily available claims" - this is precisely why)

And the jab at Obama is just pathetic . . . .
    Click on 1 week... As I said it's been very flat since the 26th of January.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, what a shock it is these comments from Spicer didn't lead to the impeachment of the President... You don't actually believe he's actions so far are worthy of impeachment right...? This is just super salty reactions because you hate him so much? Even super Lib Pelosi knows talking about impeachment right now is a joke
    Trump has a number of actions that are already impeachable. Just because you don't believe something doesn't make it true. You and your "alternate facts" junkies can keep chugging the MAGA kool-aid while the rest of us figure out how to fix the train wreck that our Executive Branch has become.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has a number of actions that are already impeachable. Just because you don't believe something doesn't make it true. You and your "alternate facts" junkies can keep chugging the MAGA kool-aid while the rest of us figure out how to fix the train wreck that our Executive Branch has become.
    It's Nancy Pelosi.... not me.

Pelosi made clear on Monday that, despite the newly elected president’s “reckless” and seemingly unpopular actions during his first weeks in office, they are “not grounds” for impeachment. “I’m not here to talk about impeachment today,” she told the gathered reporters shortly after Waters made her comments. “Any of the things that the congresswoman said are grounds for displeasure and unease in the public about the performance of this president, who has acted in a way that is strategically incoherent, that is incompetent, that is reckless.” But, Pelosi added, “That is not grounds for impeachment.”

I'm not saying these comments should have, but their indicative of how Trump has been running things. Are you telling me that it's acceptable that one of Trump's closest advisers, in addition to his Press Secretary, repeatedly lie to press, in this instance both of them completely making up 2 fake terrorists attacks, yet they get to keep their jobs and don't get a strict public reprimand from Trump?

My impeachment comments are more general, not targeted specifically at this. I'm venting a bit, because I can't believe that Trump would publicly threaten to ruin the career of a democratically elected state legislator for proposing a bill that Trump happens to disagree with. I can't believe that he literally makes up complete bullshit like, "We have the highest murder rater in 45 years!". That's not to mention his attacks on our court system and the fact that he apparently has no idea why there are three branches of government or what their functions are.

And yes, I do hate him. I hate him because he's dragging America's reputation through the mud, and acting in a way that's well beneath the office of the president and besmirches it. All while the Invertebrates (GOP, because they lack a spine amongst the lot of them) goose step in line behind him and at most, will issue statements disagreeing with or condemning something Trump has said/done but then proceed to back him when it comes time to act. He's awakened a sense of patriotism in me that never existed until this election, so all of a sudden I give a shit about this type of stuff on a personal level. Why? Because I have never had to care before because it wasn't an issue. Not under Obama, not under Clinton, and not even under either Bush.

I'm glad you focused on my venting about impeaching him instead of actually responding to the fact that your argument holds literally no weight whatsoever, though.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-02-08 at 08:17 PM.

The administration is full of liars. It's not the first time they got caught in a lie, and it won't be the last. If you think his supporters care about the lies, you are delusional. They don't give a damn how big of a piece of shit Trump is, their guy is in power... and that's all that matters to them.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Click on 1 week... As I said it's been very flat since the 26th of January.
    Past week is a drop of 2% points. Not seeing the 1 week tab you're mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The administration is full of liars. It's not the first time they got caught in a lie, and it won't be the last. If you think his supporters care about the lies, you are delusional. They don't give a damn how big of a piece of shit Trump is, their guy is in power... and that's all that matters to them.
    That, and pissing of libruls. It's as if internet trolls elected a president from their own ranks. oh wait...