Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Muslim Migrant in Sweden anally rapes 13 year old, gets 2 months

http://www.infowars.com/muslim-migra...o-months-jail/

''A Swedish court sentenced a Muslim migrant to only two months in jail after being convicted of anally raping a 13-year-old girl.
    The court also ordered Mohammed to pay the equivalent of $2800 to the victim and also gave him probation, claiming his sentences for child rape and sexual exploitation should be lenient because the Syrian migrant claimed he was 17 when the rape occurred in Dec. 2016 at a school in Jämtland County, which is in the middle of Sweden.
    ''

extra links

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/man-...3-arig-flicka/

http://avpixlat.info/2017/02/07/19-a...dtakt-av-barn/
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2017-02-09 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks Obama.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    almost all of the refugees claim to be 17... even tho you can clearly see most of them are in almost mid 20s or even older...

Like many times before all they have to do is lie about their age as there is no way to confirm it on refugees.

I call bullshit on this article until I see a credible source. I have gone a few levels down their sources and they keep citing themselves.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I call bullshit on this article until I see a credible source. I have gone a few levels down their sources and they keep citing themselves.
    Edited OP with more links.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is wrong with Sweden? Raping, pedophilia, these crimes deserves life sentence. I mean, in Russia guy was sent to jail for 8 years just for sex with drunk girl, like it was raping (because she cant control herself in such state). And here, some foreign element is RAPING. CHILD. ANALLY, and after that all he gets is 2 months holiday in swedish jail? Nice. In many countries if you do some sort of crimes (murder,raping, etc) you will be judged as adult if you are 14+ years old. You really have to do same.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Edited OP with more links.
    While I believe Expressen to be a tabloid paper, at least it looks more credible. Doesn't really speak well for the Swedish justice system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Only reason he's getting off light is because if he didn't, people would scream racist from the rooftops, and likely threaten/attack the prosecuters jobs and lives.
    Yeah, unlikely. I think this is more than that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

So, just like Brock Turner then?

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Wtf is wrong with Sweden? Raping, pedophilia, these crimes deserves life sentence. I mean, in Russia guy was sent to jail for 8 years just for sex with drunk girl, like it was raping (because she cant control herself in such state). And here, some foreign element is RAPING. CHILD. ANALLY, and after that all he gets is 2 months holiday in swedish jail? Nice. In many countries if you do some sort of crimes (murder,raping, etc) you will be judged as adult if you are 14+ years old. You really have to do same.
    Because Sweden is being led by people who believe in multiculturalism but never have to actually see the results of it. They preach tolerance and open doors yet never follow their own instructions.

Everything is racist in Sweden now. Fuck facts and statistics or even common sense, as long as politicians and officials can toot their multiculturalism horn on the expense of Swedish citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Infowars ...

Yup, pretty sure we're getting to the point where we don't believe certain news anymore.
    Well, infowars was never news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Wtf is wrong with Sweden? Raping, pedophilia, these crimes deserves life sentence. I mean, in Russia guy was sent to jail for 8 years just for sex with drunk girl, like it was raping (because she cant control herself in such state).
    Didn't you just legalize domestic violence?

Sometimes I also wonder why people only get riled up when some foreigner does somethign somewhere, but if domestic elements do the same (ie swede rapes another swede) nobody seems to care much.

Well, the thing is that all youths gets a more lenient handling from the courts in Sweden. Any 17 year old would probably get about the same sentence.

But I understand that you hateful idiots really want to think that it's because the perpetrator is from Syria.

Sweden is really going down fast, hopefully other countries will learn from their mistakes.

A thirteen year old scarred for life, two month prison sentence? Sweden being as weak as it is, will probably grant him asylum anyhow, but I can only say.. If I was the father, he would be a dead man the second he left prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Humppaveikko View Post
    Because Sweden is being led by people who believe in multiculturalism but never have to actually see the results of it. They preach tolerance and open doors yet never follow their own instructions.

Everything is racist in Sweden now. Fuck facts and statistics or even common sense, as long as politicians and officials can toot their multiculturalism horn on the expense of Swedish citizens.

No, the reason is because of the age of the perpetrator, regardless how much you think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    Sweden is really going down fast, hopefully other countries will learn from their mistakes.

A thirteen year old scarred for life, two month prison sentence? Sweden being as weak as it is, will probably grant him asylum anyhow, but I can only say.. If I was the father, he would be a dead man the second he left prison.
    It's from infowars you numbskull, you know? the site that said lady gaga was planning to make a satanic ritual during the superbowl, and dont get me started on the femacamps.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Well, the thing is that all youths gets a more lenient handling from the courts in Sweden. Any 17 year old would probably get about the same sentence.

But I understand that you hateful idiots really want to think that it's because the perpetrator is from Syria.
    Or you know because its easy for them to lie about their age to get much smaller sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well, infowars was never news.
    Luckily I added more sources.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post

You think 2 months is a suitable sentence for a rapist?

Well I hope the criminal goes to jail and the victim recovers fully.

There was bound to be a culture clash with immigrants from the Middle East and Africa.

If I were to move to Sweden I'm sure I wouldn't fit in culturally, though probably a lot better than the current immigrants.

We have these same immigrants in the US, but they seem to behave. I wonder what the difference is? Guns? Did we cherry pick them?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland