Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Like many times before all they have to do is lie about their age as there is no way to confirm it on refugees.
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...redict-health/

15+ Year Old Account
    According to the Swedish source he's been accused of doing the same to another 14-year old girl one week prior. For that case he got a more lenient sentence because of "a certain mutual consent" roughly translated.

He also allegedly threatened the girl with physical abuse if she told anyone. That accusation was rejected by the court.

2 months jail and roughly one months salary is the punishment. If the story holds up, something is seriously wrong with the justice system.
    Last edited by Revi; 2017-02-09 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    It's from infowars you numbskull, you know? the site that said lady gaga was planning to make a satanic ritual during the superbowl, and dont get me started on the femacamps.
    The OP is linking multiple sources, but I suppose simply closing your eyes and pretending all is well, is alot easier.

Nice try though.

Should have said making it much harder, they usually calls them out on the lies like the so called 15 year old who stabbed a 22 year old girl to death in a refugee center, he was not 15 at all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-murder.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Well I hope the criminal goes to jail and the victim recovers fully.

There was bound to be a culture clash with immigrants from the Middle East and Africa.

If I were to move to Sweden I'm sure I wouldn't fit in culturally, though probably a lot better than the current immigrants.

We have these same immigrants in the US, but they seem to behave. I wonder what the difference is? Guns? Did we cherry pick them?
    Dunno if this has merit, but traveling to the US is probably much more expensive for them, than just getting in a boat and crossing a little water, so you guys end up with the ones that have a little money and possibly education? While us in Europe end up with all the shitters.

Deleted
    Cultural enrichment? This is horrific

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    Dunno if this has merit, but traveling to the US is probably much more expensive for them, than just getting in a boat and crossing a little water, so you guys end up with the ones that have a little money and possibly education? While us in Europe end up with all the shitters.
    I'm sure that's part of it. Also our police are rougher with immigrants and our prisons have horrible reputations and if found guilty our sentencing will be very harsh. I would like to see a study on this, if some social scientist is out there and needs something to study.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Only reason he's getting off light is because if he didn't, people would scream racist from the rooftops, and likely threaten/attack the prosecuters jobs and lives.
    The reason he is getting of light is because legally he was 17 when it happened, his actual age has no bearing on legal punishment.

The court is bound to follow the law, and the law here is lenient to young offenders in order to not lock them into a life of crime due to long prison stays.

Regardless of this, yes my country have way to forgiving punishments and this is a sentiment shared by pretty much the entire population.

What has happened is horrible, but the sources for this crime are trash tier media outlets and a racist propaganda media outlet.

Regardless, this is a rare occurance, no matter what mmo champ and the like wants you to believe, in every day life there is barely any noticable change since the refugee crisis began... Oh wait, there is one thing, the whining about refugees.

Starting to feel like i read about at least one of these cases every week in Sweden. Sentences for sexual offences in general are fucking disgusting and an insult to the victims. Having refugees get sentenced more leniently because they lie about their age makes it even worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Starting to feel like i read about at least one of these cases every week in Sweden. Sentences for sexual offences in general are fucking disgusting and an insult to the victims. Having refugees get sentenced more leniently because they lie about their age makes it even worse.
    Yeah and meanwhile this happens to thousands of people around the world on a daily basis, there just happened to be an article about sweden because there is a deep nation bashing love on these forums from people who've no clue what it's actually like here and/or are living here but are so far down the paranoid shithole they can no longer see reality.

Deleted
    First off: you don't know his religion.
    Secondly: swedish men rape too.
    Third: sentences are low in sweden because people are so stupid to think that destructive people should be given a new chance all the time. Would be better if they were killed if they commit more crime than be given new chances.

Linking avpixlat as yor source? Really? They work closely with the nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Yeah and meanwhile this happens to thousands of people around the world on a daily basis, there just happened to be an article about sweden because there is a deep nation bashing love on these forums from people who've no clue what it's actually like here and/or are living here but are so far down the paranoid shithole they can no longer see reality.
    Who's saying it happens here all the time? Two issues with this story. One, lenient sentencing. Two, refugees lying about their age getting sentenced as though they are children. Those are two prevalent problems in Sweden when it comes to these crimes. A Swede gets sentenced justly, these refugee "children" aren't.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2017-02-09 at 11:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    The USA has much higher rape and sexual assault / capita numbers than Sweden. Sweden is one of the safest countries in the world.
    Cite your sources please.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Cite your sources please.
    It's probably right when you factor in prison rape, which in the US is bigger than the rape going on in the whole (free) country.

Scandinavian prisons are known to be far less barbaric.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    The OP is linking multiple sources
    And neither of them are credible sources.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Expressen is but they don't say anything about his religion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    almost all of the refugees claim to be 17... even tho you can clearly see most of them are in almost mid 20s or even older...
    The sentence is heavily reduced for younger people, hence why they claim to be 17.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who decides what a credible source is?

Ah yes, they are only credible when they support your own little narratives, right?

Deleted
    I am sure he was the real victim and the 13 year old shouldn't have worn a perfume.

Or something similar you often hear from the left corner.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-09 at 02:53 PM.