7+ Year Old Account

an echo of aegwynn it seems.

Formerly known as Arafal

@Kelthos Fuck that shit man. I WANNA KILL HIM! Kil'jaeden called dibs on me, HE'S MINE! Look at his bio. Screw the King, Illidan, And Velen, they all fucked him in a way, but not as much as me. HE'S MINE! MY MOUNT! MY KILL!

He picked me.....

"Kil'jaeden prepares to FIGHT YOU himself, in this FINAL BATTLE that'll change azeroth's future".

*Shows the twisting nether*

MY KILL! MY TITLE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, we go to Argus actual Argus in 7.2?

KJ's fight maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    So Aegwynn is alive then :> Not in the sense that say Khagdar is, but still very much alive!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Huh, we go to Argus actual Argus in 7.2?

KJ's fight maybe.
    Probably on our way to Argus in 7.2 in the KJ fight, I assume we'll probably see a glimpse of it at least in the mythic KJ fight.
    I am just curious if the fight will happen on the Exodar or not. I bet Velen is gonna be there, they wouldn't have made us kill his son the same expansion and then leave him out on the fight that matters to Velen, which is against KJ and not Sargeras.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    So Aegwynn is alive then :> Not in the sense that say Khagdar is, but still very much alive!
    no, arcane mage just meet an echo.

Formerly known as Arafal

i choose to trust aluneth instead, but i know i won't be given a choice to ask advice from him instead.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So this Anduin and Genn stuff will it be Alliance only. Will Horde have anything?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    So this Anduin and Genn stuff will it be Alliance only. Will Horde have anything?
    unless anduin or genn allow hordies to walk around stormwind and talk to any of them.
    ally only.

Formerly known as Arafal

- - - Updated - - -

Probably on our way to Argus in 7.2 in the KJ fight, I assume we'll probably see a glimpse of it at least in the mythic KJ fight.
    I am just curious if the fight will happen on the Exodar or not. I bet Velen is gonna be there, they wouldn't have made us kill his son the same expansion and then leave him out on the fight that matters to Velen, which is against KJ and not Sargeras.

Based on this map from ToS it would appear the ship Kil'jaeden's abilities are referring to is just another generic Legion ship, so no Exodar it seems.

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Mmm, delicious Xal'atath lines...

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by chr2 View Post

Based on this map from ToS it would appear the ship Kil'jaeden's abilities are referring to is just another generic Legion ship, so no Exodar it seems.
    Awh, damn it. Yeah I didn't look at the maps so that would've been obvious then Dang! I hoped for something awesome like a Exodar fight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awh, damn it. Yeah I didn't look at the maps so that would've been obvious then Dang! I hoped for something awesome like a Exodar fight!
    I think most of us aside from the Demon Hunters (since they have the Fel Hammer) will probably be using the Exodar to get to Argus post 7.2 so I wouldn't rule out seeing it do something cool just yet. :P

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    I know my lore, sorry, but the book didn't refute anything I said.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chr2 View Post

If we fight him on a Legion ship, is he trying to escape the tomb and flee into the Twisting Nether? If so, he will die permanently when we kill him.

Deleted
    Lots of speculation yet to be discussed. I'll sample a few.

Maiev and Illidan do have an awkward face-off. Illidan has no interest in the feud but Maiev can't seem to still let it go.
    Maiev does find out about Naisha's current state.

Thal'Kiel is present during/after the fight with Kil'Jaedan. References to 'returning home' which a strong reference to Argus.
    The fight looks to be on a Legion ship not The Exodar.

Il'gynoth referneced that the King of Diamonds is their pawn. And Magni does indeed return for the Priest campaign. Brann does reference in his dialoague that's returned a bit more bad tempered and angry than what he normally is - His future development is a one to look out for.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    If we fight him on a Legion ship, is he trying to escape the tomb and flee into the Twisting Nether? If so, he will die permanently when we kill him.
    Seems like he draws us to the Twisting Nether to fight him. Which means, unlike Archimonde, there will be no debate:

He's permanently dead.

Deleted

Here are all the new voice files + voice lines subtitled! Enjoy your kreygasms

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I think most of us aside from the Demon Hunters (since they have the Fel Hammer) will probably be using the Exodar to get to Argus post 7.2 so I wouldn't rule out seeing it do something cool just yet. :P
    Illidan should be able to open a portal from Outland. My guess is they just move the Outland end of the portal to Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Isn't the whole reason why the Legion is constantly trying to open portals to Azeroth because getting there through space travel would take far too long? I mean, it took the Draenei several thousand years to get from Argus to Azeroth (admittedly they were also evading the Legion's pursuit, and had a long stay on Draenor and all that). Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding this, and it only applies to Sargeras specifically.