Casters in Legion

Hi everyone, I'm wondering how casters are stacking up against each other at the moment, which class/spec do you feel shines most in all situations? Mythic+/PvP/Raids/Soloing. Which do you feel are lacking behind? Why?
    Last edited by Rusken; 2017-02-10 at 08:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HavelTheRock View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm looking to give ranged DPS a shot in Legion and I'm wondering how they're stacking up against each other at the moment, which class/spec do you feel shines most in all situations? Mythic+/PvP/Raids/Soloing. Which do you feel are lacking behind? Why?
    We can't choose your class. Play whatever feels fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    We can't choose your class. Play whatever feels fun.
    I'm not asking you to choose my class I'm asking for opinions on strengths and weaknesses of each ranged class.

Deleted
    Hi everyone, I'm looking to give ranged DPS a shot in Legion
    I'm not asking you to choose my class I'm asking for opinions on strengths and weaknesses of each ranged class.
    Riiighhht..
    At any rate - "help me choose my class"-threads usually get closed here. Against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Riiighhht..
    At any rate - "help me choose my class"-threads usually get closed here. Against the rules.
    Okay is that better?

Deleted
    Okay is that better?
    *shrug* I'm not a moderator here. They'll decide.
    I'm not really sure what you're looking for, that can't be gleamed from the Nighhold mythic parses:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11

Those are the relative DPS statistics. For class/spec popularity, check out how many parses each has posted. That should give you a hint of what the top players are fielding and how they're doing.

None of it really matters though, since you're not going to play content where those numbers have meaning.
    So play one that feels like fun. They're all good enough for the content you're about to do, so it's down to your personal choice of what kind of playstyle you prefer.

Try them out and see for yourself.