View Poll Results: Are Trump supporters just backing him to spite Democrats?

Voters
40. This poll is closed
  • Yes

36 90.00%
  • No

4 10.00%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

People who were so intent on "battling corruption" now openly embracing it

Are Trump supporters turning a blind eye to the obvious illegal and Alternative filled facts because he's a republican and thats it? Whatever happened to "CLEANING HOUSE" ?

Kellyanne Conway told viewers to buy products from Ivanka Trump’s clothing line

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/r...as-stuff-.html
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-legal-n718831

which is illegal under section 2635.702 that clearly states a public official cannot use his image for personal gain for him or any friends or relatives.

We're talking about an administration who pride themselves on "cleaning house" and "making america great again" yet they're doing everything they can to undermine our economy, laws, constitution and im kinda just wondering what his supporters think about all this.

Why isn't Hillary arrested? How many executive orders have to be signed before he sends aid to veterans living in poverty?

Now before someone says "WELL HILLARY DID THIS" and "OBAMA DID THAT" we're no longer concerned with what THEY DID. What they COULD'VE DONE.

This is Trump in office right now openly embracing and turning a blind eye to illegal activities because it suits his bottom line.

And if your argument truly is "WELL OBAMA DID THIS TOO" so you essentially voted for a Republican Obama and you casted your vote based off nothing else but skin color and a political party? Is that your argument?

It's only corruption when guys you don't like do it.

Isn't everything Trump supporters do to spite democrats?

People will do backflips to believe they were always right. I've seen someone say, "I'll most likely have to pay more taxes for the wall but it will keep immigrants out so that is win win." Which is epic facepalm.
    Now they are like, "Donnie is just a dad trying to protect his daughter!" The human brain is amazing at justifying awful unacceptable shit.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

People who were opening embracing corruption now so intent on battling it.

/shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    People who were opening embracing corruption now so intent on battling it.

/shrug
    But that administration isn't in office atm. We're with the "CLEAN HOUSE" administration. Why isn't it happening? If your answer is :The same reason it didn't happen with Obama, then my question still is : Did you knowingly vote for a White Obama just because he's republican?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have Tesla fans read a recent article in Mercury News about accusations of low pay, long hours, and dangerous work conditions in Tesla car factories? I find it fascinating such a champion of progressive ideas would be accused of such practices they claim they are against.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/0...fe-conditions/

Why would Trump supporters not be happy? He is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Isn't everything Trump supporters do to spite democrats?
    Pretty much, they'll burn the world down so long as it makes liberals cry. Its the Reactionaries' revenge for Obama being a centrist Democrat that was willing to compromise on pretty much any policy.

Willingness to compromise only made them mad. "Very Wise Men" say that calling them out on their racism or other extremist views only makes them madder.

Basically all the grown-ups are out of ideas on how to engage with these people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Have Tesla fans read a recent article in Mercury News about accusations of low pay, long hours, and dangerous work conditions in Tesla car factories? I find it fascinating such a champion of progressive ideas would be accused of such practices they claim they are against.

Gee it's almost as if us "libtards" think that any company regardless of political stripe requires regulation for the protection of its employees and customers.

Get another strawman.

Thought this was going to be about Chaffetz' disastrous townhall tonight. (full video)
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2017-02-10 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post

That has nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    Are liberals making polls just to spite Trump?

Hell yes and a whole lot more basically hard working 24/7 to be sore losers, the only hard work they have ever done.

To whatever poll result and debate you and your kind expect.
    Remember that Red states receive the overwhelming majority of welfare? It's not surprising, these are the same people who voted to get rid of their own health insurance because they didn't know that "Obamacare" and ACA are the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And who have made these states red? Exactly, the people who expected others to pay for daily food and house mortages without jobs as the jobs are sold to highest bidder, which mean whoever accept the lowest pay. You know who this is, it is also EU's primary problem. Ethnics on welfare because they are outsourced by cheaper workforce and firms taking leave to cheaper nations. I can't explain all this that you should know already, but I will ask you to realize, again. That you are equal to a slaveholder.
    The fact they're mainly rural and don't have high endemic levels of either education or exposure to multiculturalism is what makes them red, for the most part.

And these states have been poor and shitty long before outsourcing became a thing.

"When the entirety of your earnings are exhausted on food and shelter, your labors are no longer viewed as an an opportunity for economic advancement, but rather as an act of self preservation. In the real world, that's called Slavery."
    I'm fairly sure that slavery is being legally and socially disposable property, actually.

Now. I don't even know what these "red" states are. I don't need to. Bickering and sustainable development is apparent either way. Now with this that you have been taught, or deny to learn (realize). What do you think such a reality do to people work morale and will to serve the country and be a positive inhabitant, in countries that not only give you the finger, but work actively to truly mess you up. I don't know what ACA is either. Why would I? Do you know what API is? Why would you.. You are water dear.
    So you're essentially admitting that you're commenting on shit despite not knowing a thing about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I'm actively posting among liberals who will pick on anything they can instead of making new perspectives
    "New perspectives" based on "alternative facts", right?

Generally it's considered bad form to bang on about things you're completely unfamiliar with. Especially since you're admitting being on the same level as the basket of deplorables that didn't know what the ACA was despite them having bitched about it for six years.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't know what ACA is either. Why would I? Do you know what API is? Why would you.. You are water dear.
    It's the Affordable care act (obamacare), and if you were one of the millions of Americans who couldn't afford health insurance until it was passed, you would know what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

There was a very brief moment after he won the election where Trump made a speech that sounded presidential, and the media was confused, and a lot of people were wondering if he'd bluffed his way to victory and was going to turn out a lot more moderate than on the campaign trail.

Then he started picking nominations and attacking the media.

The "chance" so many people insist Trump be given passed back then, when he started filling cabinet with inexperienced billionaires and weaseling his way out of divesting his businesses. It's no longer fair to say "give Trump a chance", he's almost demonstrated we're beyond that point.

Any hope for a "new perspective" died weeks ago when Trump turned out to be anti-democracy.

Considering how much of a demagogue Trump has been throughout the entire election campaign, and considering how generally disgruntled the American public is with the current voting system, it very well may be that spite played a large part in the election results yes.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    It's the Affordable care act (obamacare), and if you were one of the millions of Americans who couldn't afford health insurance until it was passed, you would know what it is.
    I actually saw one Facebook dialogue chain where a guy was praising the repeal of Obamacare, then telling people who called him an idiot that "it didn't affect him" because he was "covered under the ACA, not Obamacare".

To this day I don't know if he was trolling or not.

Deleted
    I don't quite get how people are turning a blind eye to this. If you want to make a blanket statement at least give some decent arguments. Right now all you've got is "Trump supporters love corruption because a aide did something that's illegal".

Also, as for the illegal part it's not exactly what you're thinking of i.e. you're not going to go to jail for that. Based on this document you're looking at 5d suspension-removal for using public office for personal profit based on that law(couldn't find other offenses of the same law covered in there because the doc is only meant to be used as a guideline).

Seeing as she didn't actually benefit herself from the advertisement she only got a talking-to(whether that means a written reprimand or not i don't know) which seems fine to me. If she does it again i'm guessing it's going to be either a long suspension or removal but that's only if she does it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    I don't quite get how people are turning a blind eye to this.
    Easy. Doublethink.