10+ Year Old Account
    With Naisha as a Banshee do you think they will explain the whole thing who Huntress Kasparin is?
    I sort am ok with the change...

Can finally see Naisha in the game. :L
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    With Naisha as a Banshee do you think they will explain the whole thing who Huntress Kasparin is?
    I sort am ok with the change...

Can finally see Naisha in the game. :L
    I think they're just three Night Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    So, seems like Naisha was changed to "Kasparian" in the Dungeon Journal entry for the boss encounter. wonder if that means blizz changed their minds about including her
    naisha is now a banshee you encounter somewhere on the broken shore if im not mistaken.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is rather strange considering once a rift exists it can be opened again, which was the case with the dark portal after all, I guess they will use it to reroute it to Illidan's hidden marker on Argus, still weird they absolutely need that stone.
    The dark portal AND kelthuzads portal to summon archimonde which is how kael and vashj originally fled to outland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Quote from the Shadow Priest artifact. Possible confirmation that Kil'jaedan really is fought on Argus?
    we fight kil'jaeden on legion ship on the twisting nether.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So Paladins and Mages get an additional champion. It makes sense then that all classes will get a second one as well. Has anything been datamined? Can we hope for Vandel (or Altruis/Kayn) or for Trag Highmountain (why on earth did they not make him a champion for DKs is beyond me)
    I might be wrong, but I believe the DHs get Lady S'stheno(?). That naga chick where you recruit your naga troops if you have skilled that.

Speaking of the DHs, aren't they using the Sargerite Keystone during ther campaign? I don't remember what happend to it after the quest chain.
    Last edited by Phunkle; 2017-02-10 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Watched Preach's video, and the Demon Hunters apparently are getting two cutscenes in their short campaign. Warlocks? Zero.

smh.

Every time I'm thinking "maybe this'll be better NOW" and then this happens.
    wait you mean an expansion which centers partially around Demon Hunters as the new hero class gets something slightly different and more than another class? SAY IT AIN'T SO, THE GAME IS RUINED NOW! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    As I said, two classes are now getting two champions. So I think there is a solid chance the rest of the classes also get two. Demon Hunters get S'theno first, who else might they get?
    Right, I'm blind. If two champs are added for each class, Vandel might be so most logical solution. At least there is no other candidate I can think of right now. Maybe the other half of Akama, depending which one you picked earlier. But that wouldn't make too much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelin View Post
    wait you mean an expansion which centers partially around Demon Hunters as the new hero class gets something slightly different and more than another class? SAY IT AIN'T SO, THE GAME IS RUINED NOW! /sarcasm
    you mean other people play non-dhs and they shouldn't be shafted because they're the overpowered special snowflake flavor of the month? especially when one of the most shafted classes entire lore has been intricately tied to the legion since the lore began?

dang what an unreasonable demand!

Couldn't possibly care less about balance if the stories are good. And they're not. Warlocks and Warriors, maybe Hunters as well, have the shittiest campaigns in the entire game. And in 7.2 it seems like they didn't even try for the Warlock continuation. DHs having multiple cutscenes and space battles and Warlocks spend 20 minutes draining a status bar of Fel Magic.

But yeah, so salty.

lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Malganis, Brutallus, Hakkar. He appeared there as a sort of easter egg, just like all the others did.
    Between Brutallus are the Eredar Twins from Sunwell Plateau. Yet to be seen on the Broken Isles either.

A few noteable Pit Lords have gone AWOL - Azgalor was present at the Broken Shore, Magtheridon's current status is Unknown

Jaina can't possibly be Sathrovarr as he was present on the Broken Shore. Mal'Ganis or Varimathras are the 2 credible possiblities - Detheroc was missing also but he was found to be in the Rogue campaign
    Last edited by mmocee329d387c; 2017-02-10 at 07:28 PM.

you mean other people play non-dhs and they shouldn't be shafted because they're the overpowered special snowflake flavor of the month? especially when one of the most shafted classes entire lore has been intricately tied to the legion since the lore began?

dang what an unreasonable demand!
    guess we should just get rid of classes and races all together so we can all be truly equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackus View Post
    Between Brutallus are the Eredar Twins from Sunwell Plateau. Yet to be seen on the Broken Isles either.
    They are warlock followers. You basically enslave them at the end of the campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Thelin View Post
    guess we should just get rid of classes and races all together so we can all be truly equal.
    yes thats clearly what i meant. you got me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackus View Post

A few noteable Pit Lords have gone AWOL - Azgalor was present at the Broken Shore, Magtheridon's current status is Unknown

Jaina can't possibly be Sathrovarr as he was present on the Broken Shore. Mal'Ganis or Varimathras are the 2 credible possiblities - Detheroc was missing also but he was found to be in the Rogue campaign
    Brutallus is a world boss on the Broken Shore and the Eredar Twins are followers for Warlocks. The expansion isn't over yet, I think it's safe to assume that the other demons, especially Magtheridon and some of the other Dreadlords, will appear on Argus and/or other later content.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted

Those Lich king voice overs were just beastly

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know where that Dreadlord is, that was Sylvanas' loyal guy, until he betrayed her?
    Varimathris or whatever how you spell it?
    Is he in 7.2 at all? Just wondering what he is up too since like The Frozen Throne and early WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they're just three Night Elves.
    Hmmm...
    Well could be old Night Elves who were in the old Temple of Elune before it turned into the Tomb of Sargeras.
    For the Horde!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    No sign of Varimathras
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Since I'm not really in touch with the current storyline, I need to ask:

7.2 will have the Tomb of Sargeras and THEN a patch about Argus or will all be put into a single package?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Since I'm not really in touch with the current storyline, I need to ask:

7.2 will have the Tomb of Sargeras and THEN a patch about Argus or will all be put into a single package?
    7.3 Argus proper, though it seems we may take a peek at it. 7.2 is the Tomb / Shore.