Poll: How many legiondaries and do you like the system?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Quick legiondary poll

EDIT: THE 2ND LAST OPTION SHOULD BE "I have four+ and I dislike the system"

Curious is all.

Counting on your main character, if you have anything else to say mention it in the thread.
    Last edited by Nalorakk; 2017-02-12 at 05:49 AM.

I have four+ and I like the system <-- x2

Oops.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I have four+ and I like the system <-- x2

Oops.
    Yeah I only caught it after I made the poll >.> I edited the OP

Are mods able to fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Yeah I only caught it after I made the poll >.> I edited the OP

Are mods able to fix that?
    I suspect the first thing that will happen when the mods see this thread is lock it with "we have enough threads on how many legendaries people have and if they like the system"

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

7+ Year Old Account
    i have 5 and im "ok" with the system (btw a "weak" ok as in im close to hating it... but its just barely enough to me to go "eh ok im fine")
    it rewards those who do content, and yes it has rng like everything else in this game, but i think it would have been much better as a progress bar, on in your quest log a % based or maybe even a rep like system, as you do content the bar fills, upon reaching 100% you get the item

yes it would still be RNG on what you get, but atleast now you know when your going to get one, and its at a guaranteed time

would be even better if the ones that are not spec specific like sephuz or pydaz where rep legendaries, hitting exalted with a rep would allow you to do a quest chain to unlock these legendaries, and have the class/spec only ones in the drop system
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 4+ and I dislike the system.

RNG rewards aren't fun when there's a small and strict pool to pull from that's (seemingly) gated by the amount of content you participate in. I've received two legendaries in less than 24 hours and THAT was fun, but waiting until a month ago to get a "good" legendary was not.

No random stats, no "titanforged" items...just people waiting for "the" drop to drop, and disappointment ranging from negligible to dramatic when "the" drop doesn't drop.

A lot of WoW's recent "Diablo-fication" has been good for the game, but this is somewhere that needs dire improvement. They should change the way you play, not become reliant for specific performance expectations. ESPECIALLY when you can't reliably "farm" them. But maybe we're just taking the game too seriously, like we always do.

You know what, I don't care. I already quit anyway.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I like the system, just not the legendaries.

The legendaries should have been split into active and passive (aka dps and utility). You should have been allowed to don one of each after the class hall upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sucks, it would be fine if the drop rate were significantly higher or you could target individual items.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2017-02-12 at 06:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have 6 and I hate it.

Legendaries should not be awarded by rng.

4 shit legendaries. Absolutely hate it for obvious reasons. It really shouldnt get harder to get more legendaries the more you get, and they should also work with all the specs just in case blizzard decides to fuck your main spec mid expansion.

I have Prydaz and Will of Valeera, which are glorified epics. So tired of getting fucked by RNG!

I have 6 and i like the system i also like whole tf/wf/socket/tertiary stat system combination of those 2 with AP gives me reason to do content i normally wouldn't do. I understand why some players dislike it though.

I have 5 currently. 4 of them are utility. 1 left over is an AoE DPS one. I picked the second option (have 4+ and dislike) because the system overall just feels punishing. Some people got their best two right away. Others, like people in my situation, are still actively completing content in hopes of getting another good one. As it currently stands, I only want 2 out of the 5 that are available to me. If I get one of 3 I don't want, my current legendary situation won't change as I won't wear anything different from what I have currently.

I like how the people with less legendaries are more likely to dislike the system than people with more legendaries.

I'm also surprised how many more people like the system over disliking it.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I like how the people with less legendaries are more likely to dislike the system than people with more legendaries.

I'm also surprised how many more people like the system over disliking it
    Theres way more dislikes then likes on the poll for all levels.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

The system would be fine if some of these legendaries weren't garbage
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 4, I dislike the system massively.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    It sucks, it would be fine if the drop rate were significantly higher or you could target individual items.
    Like they promised you could in the beta

There's no option for i have 4 and dislike the system. There's two options for 4 and like the system.

That being said i have four and i absolutely hate the system.
    People absolutely despise change, and refuse to see any logic. It only ends when they move on and start complaining about another topic. I've tried my best to help people come to the proper realizations, but they just resist even harder when you try to do that.

The only way to get past it is just don't get involved. If you enjoy a feature, then go on doing so. Let the confused mass of screams work themselves out.
    - MetroStratics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Theres way more dislikes then likes on the poll for all levels.
    That is due to an error in the poll itself, which the OP mentioned. The most voted option is supposed to be labeled "dislike".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephius View Post
    There's no option for i have 4 and dislike the system. There's two options for 4 and like the system.
    Consider reading the OP.