Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Are you kidding me? Do you think someone pissed on that chair? Jesus... it's hilarious to what lengths people like you will go to make the world align with their views. This actually feels like one of Pratchett's Discworld novels. Specifically where Death (the incarnation) walks by people and talks to them and they rearrange the event in their brain to explain what they just saw...
    Do you acknowledge my definition of rain? You know the definition in the dictionary? If you don't, that's 100% fine. But don't come at me with that weak as fuck argument without your definition of raining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. After seeing this, I might have to DVR his show. Its sad that a comedian is once again speaking the truth far more clearly than most news organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    By the way. I was there. It rained.
    I was there too. It didn't rain. Maybe a few drops like Trump said "almost rained".

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I never said he does have to be honest. Nice try.

You obviously missed the point of me saying that. How about you try and read the thread instead of cherry picking.

The rest of your post I agree with, BTW. Except maybe the following part. People can follow none politicians. Why do you think it's called followers on twitter or why people accuse youtubers of actions done by their followers.
    Are you rearranging reality to meet your (feeble) argument again?

Here's your quote, I'll highlight the bits where you were talking about him having an honest discussion:

I didn't miss the point. John, and his two blind followers, accused him of lying. They say that John is having an honest discussion. How is John having an honest discussion when he's straight up lying?

I don't care what John labels himself, or what you label John. He's a person that people mindlessly follow and spewing his lies back at us.
    To your "How is John having an honest discussion [...]?" question, I answer: "He doesn't need to. That's not his job."
    Last edited by Slant; 2017-02-13 at 07:53 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    John Oliver said Trump claimed it was sunny! Now he's literally as bad as Alex Jones. /s
    "The rain should have scared them away. But God looked down and he said, 'We’re not going to let it rain on your speech.' In fact, when I first started I said, "Oh no." First line, I got hit by a couple of drops. And I said, 'Oh, this is, this is too bad, but we’ll go right through it.' But the truth is that it stopped immediately. It was amazing. And then it became really sunny, and then I walked off and it poured right after I left." Donald J Trump January 21, 2017

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Do you acknowledge my definition of rain? You know the definition in the dictionary? If you don't, that's 100% fine. But don't come at me with that weak as fuck argument without your definition of raining.
    I had drops come down on me. It was raining.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Last Cuck With Johnny Trigger-Warning" was hilarious.

I don't watch his stuff too often as his delivery comes off more whiny than dry wit which serves satire so well.

I think this thread would be a better place if we would just ignore your baits.
    Even Trump supporters were trolling online, claiming it were liberal tears.
    And remember this quote from that Evangelist Graham: "Mr. President, in the Bible, rain is a sign of God’s blessing. And it started to rain, Mr. President, when you came to the platform."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no3xCScptTs
    Look at the video, it was raining.
    Nothing but bullshit, fallacies, and hyperbole.

Do you know what false equivalence is? Well you just did it. Congratulations you're a fallacious person.

I was there too. It didn't rain. Maybe a few drops like Trump said "almost rained".
    Yeah, you're stretching it. Streets were wet. People used Umbrellas. I don't have to drown in it to call it rain. Now what, you're at the end of the line, buddy.

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”

Karl Rove, 2004

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    John Oliver said Trump claimed it was sunny! Now he's literally as bad as Alex Jones. /s
    Off-topic but Alex Jones trolling The Young Turks during the presidential debates was pretty damn hilarious.

Nothing but bullshit, fallacies, and hyperbole.

Do you know what false equivalence is? Well you just did it. Congratulations you're a fallacious person.
    So, you're sitting here, lying about the weather after making it the prime discussion topic, throw some buzzwords around and keep spamming the forum with some of the most pathetic bullshit I've seen in quite a few days... and proceed to accuse others of what you're doing? Yeah, I've seen that one before... Oh right, it's the Trumpkin Express!

May your god-king rule the world and may you be a fruitful vassal to your Lord and Master. Pray he is merciful, for he certainly doesn't give a shit about you personally.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    "The rain should have scared them away. But God looked down and he said, 'We’re not going to let it rain on your speech.' In fact, when I first started I said, "Oh no." First line, I got hit by a couple of drops. And I said, 'Oh, this is, this is too bad, but we’ll go right through it.' But the truth is that it stopped immediately. It was amazing. And then it became really sunny, and then I walked off and it poured right after I left." Donald J Trump January 21, 2017
    Oh, well then. I'm sure the people who were bitching about this video and dragging it out for sixteen fucking pages will apologize for complaining about John's completely accurate statement that Trump used the term 'sunny'. Since they're so very unbiased and honest and everything.

Deleted
    Next time Donald Trump talks about the inauguriation party he is going to talk about the aliens that came for a visit and that god himself opened heaven to send all his angels coming down with clarion choirs singing the all-new-trump hymn (itunes, only $2,99 (made in China))..

On a side note i believe that the main reason for Trumps change towards china was that his hat production (the one with "Make america great again" on it) would have suffered.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah I really hope john oliver doesn't whine about trump all year like he shilled for hillary all last year. Very tired of the biased narrative

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    4.5 million subs and over 500k views on that video is a bit more then 17.

Feel free to point out what he said in the video that is wrong....
    You're making a big stink out of a comment that was mostly sarcasm mixed with a good dose of indifference.

I'm at work, so we'll see about seeing it later. No guarantees because subjecting myself to that idiot isn't a high priority, but whatever.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

In case it was missed last time I posted it.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/pol...tion-2017.html

You can see it raining as he is talking and you can see water on his suit.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    yeah I really hope john oliver doesn't whine about trump all year like he shilled for hillary all last year. Very tired of the biased narrative
    Clearly you didn't watch him at all last year if that's all you think he did. People like you should stop using the words Bias since you clearly don't know what they mean. Hell the fact you point out he said anything about Hillary and is now saying shit about Trump shows he isn't Bias because he will comment on ether party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    In case it was missed last time I posted it.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/pol...tion-2017.html

You can see it raining as he is talking and you can see water on his suit.
    I gave up talking to him, got tired of repeating myself.

Its on a whole another level to lie about recorded weather/reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    You're making a big stink out of a comment that was mostly sarcasm mixed with a good dose of indifference.

I'm at work, so we'll see about seeing it later. No guarantees because subjecting myself to that idiot isn't a high priority, but whatever.
    You pick one post and ignore the rest while admitting you haven't even watched the video....

Ya your opinion doesn't mean anything on the topic at hand.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-13 at 08:26 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all these people, trying to cover up and avoid sun stroke!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You pick one post and ignore the rest while admitting you haven't even watched the video....

Ya your opinion doesn't mean anything on the topic at hand.
    In his defense, you did wonder how many people would do exactly that. So clearly this is YOUR FAULT! FAKE NEWS! SEE YOU IN COURT YOUTUBE!