Pleased to say I can finally offer those fancy trinket spreadsheet things, making it easy to compare across item levels and such. So soontm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Pleased to say I can finally offer those fancy trinket spreadsheet things, making it easy to compare across item levels and such. So soontm
    Hi Azor, cannot find the Etereal Urn in the updates sim, did you forget about it or removed it for some reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakaras View Post
    Hi Azor, cannot find the Etereal Urn in the updates sim, did you forget about it or removed it for some reasons?
    It's almost as if urn is like a mastery stat stick!

I'm wondering how BM is faring in M+ compared to other ranged specs?
    "Always remember, in a land of fel infused ancient elves, the peasant with a good banish spell is king."

Quote Originally Posted by Blofeld View Post
    Here's last two weeks, keystone level 10 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ps&keystone=10

So how does Aspect of the Beast compare now that it can crit?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blofeld View Post
    BM is great in M+, also compared to other ranged specs. BL/BR pets, MD on Skittish, doesn't suffer from having to move often to play extra safe, high cleave DPS without sacrificing too much for single target if you take Killer Cobra and AMoC (but even Volley will perform admirably on bosses). Binding Shot/Tar Trap have their uses to aid the tank with kiting.
    Obviously be careful with pet pathing if you're skipping certain things.

Not only do I perform well on my BM in M+, but I'm also significantly more relaxed than on other DPS specs/Tank/Healer I've played. This is important for me as well to stay sane on those >+15 runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    So how does Aspect of the Beast compare now that it can crit?
    It will be the best talent in that row any time you have to cast multi-shot rather than cobra shot.

thanks for the works and nice chart to break it down, its very clear.
    however can you pls clarify that in what kind of set up did you get these results? i.e. talents (tick shot/meme) and number of targets. that would make lots of differences out of it i guess

Deleted
    I have recently got the ring zevrims hunger.

Guide says i should use the proccs back to back (multitarget) but even tho i made a weak aura, it feels like with some extra haste (like bloodthirsty instinct procc) the moment i realise that i have had a procc (and still could use ms one more time) i m allready half into my next cast.

Is there anyone else having this problem? Any tips?

LOVE the new chart, this is by far the best way I've seen of showing the effect/benefit of the different ilvl ranges on the trinkets.

The one drawback is that it is a bit difficult to read on standard zoom settings. It would be helpful for there to be some option to have it be scaled up to a larger size, either by clicking on it or going to a separate tab.

Full single-target Trick Shot build on a single target.

Right-click the image and open it in a new tab for a full-size version.

Quote Originally Posted by Akainakali View Post
    LOVE the new chart, this is by far the best way I've seen of showing the effect/benefit of the different ilvl ranges on the trinkets.

The one drawback is that it is a bit difficult to read on standard zoom settings. It would be helpful for there to be some option to have it be scaled up to a larger size, either by clicking on it or going to a separate tab.
    In the meantime you can copy-paste the image url in a new window and savor your OPness http://puu.sh/u0Ab3/21a22177bd.png

How much better is Kiljaeden legendary trinket better than any other trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    How much better is Kiljaeden legendary trinket better than any other trinket?
    It isn't necessarily, it is a very strong trinket and if you only have two legendaries, it's definitely worth equipping.

It is probably going to be the best for fights where you have large packs of adds that come out at times that match it's cooldown (spellblade is probably the best example), but single target it isn't going to beat everything else and since you are limited in the number of legendaries that you can equip, it isn't going to be preferred to those with a stronger class synergy like the belt and boots for MM (not sure about BM or SV).

I have shoulders and finished my 4pc yesterday. I'm wondering if anyone has input on what the most optimal talent spec would be at this point? Currently I'm using OwtP and WotC. Any input on the rotation would be nice as well.

Theorycrafting welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Brost View Post
    I have shoulders and finished my 4pc yesterday. I'm wondering if anyone has input on what the most optimal talent spec would be at this point? Currently I'm using OwtP and WotC. Any input on the rotation would be nice as well.

Theorycrafting welcome!
    I think it is basically OWP and WOTC for st (krosus, augur etc) and then you still go blink strikes and stable for aoe. just be careful with OWP cause you don't want to accidentally overwrite your current bestial wrath and you still want to pool some focus before popping it again so you can get max KCs out of it

Quote Originally Posted by wam90210 View Post
    I think it is basically OWP and WOTC for st (krosus, augur etc) and then you still go blink strikes and stable for aoe. just be careful with OWP cause you don't want to accidentally overwrite your current bestial wrath and you still want to pool some focus before popping it again so you can get max KCs out of it
    With mantle and 4p you can go owtp in pretty much every fight in Nighthold. It Sims only marginally behind blink strikes for aoe, especially if you get more crit (crit is likely to be your best secondary with owtp), and it's far ahead on ST. Dire Stable also outsims WotC in all scenarios for me, so it's not worth going WotC st. Again, you should sim this for yourself but most other mantle owners are reporting the same results on the hunter discord.

Deleted
    azor why did you kick elemental foci oout oof your MM-BiS list and replaced it with Fury of the Burning Sky?

fury of the burning sky does not seem that good on most fights(more like a damage padding tool) and even in your simcharts elemental foci sims higher on ST.
    Also fury of the burning sky seems really situational since thoose proccs can be useful at the right times but since you cannot control it kinda seems useless. (so I'm not sure if I'd use that trinket aside from mythic skorpyron/tichondrius maybe)
    Last edited by mmocdb0456d826; 2017-02-17 at 09:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldare View Post
    With mantle and 4p you can go owtp in pretty much every fight in Nighthold. It Sims only marginally behind blink strikes for aoe, especially if you get more crit (crit is likely to be your best secondary with owtp), and it's far ahead on ST. Dire Stable also outsims WotC in all scenarios for me, so it's not worth going WotC st. Again, you should sim this for yourself but most other mantle owners are reporting the same results on the hunter discord.
    Depends on gear of course. My latest upgrades have pushed Crit behind Mastery and Haste again (because I have too much of it now, basically) and WotC stays ahead of DS for single target. I also have Shoulders and 4p.

It's best to just sim your talent options and get your scaling factors off the best talent sim.