Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    Exactly. How any rational human being, no matter what side of the political spectrum you're on could condone such behavior is beyond me.
    I 100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I liked Ron Paul, because he pushed against both parties. He was a bit too much of a states' rights conservative, but was still more in favor of personal freedoms than the rest of the DC folks.
    When he first appeared on the political stage, he seemed like a clone of his father, but a tad more liberal. Then as the spot light continuously shone on him, he steadily grew into a twisted version of his father.

I liked Ron Paul, because he pushed against both parties. He was a bit too much of a states' rights conservative, but was still more in favor of personal freedoms than the rest of the DC folks.
    I suppose, but he never really had any answers. Just saying "both sides suck" isn't really enough to earn my support or even interest. WHen pressed on issues he had a difficult time articulating solutions. But, don't want to derail this into a Ron Paul debates.

Let's laugh some more about how Christie might be seen by the administration as a savior...haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Flynn didn't do this of his own volition and Trump was in cahoots. The lifting of sanctions and the treating with kid gloves is payment for cyberattacks on Clinton's campaign.

Shits going make Watergate look like a typo on a Presidential Memo.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I suppose, but he never really had any answers. Just saying "both sides suck" isn't really enough to earn my support or even interest. WHen pressed on issues he had a difficult time articulating solutions. But, don't want to derail this into a Ron Paul debates.

Let's laugh some more about how Christie might be seen by the administration as a savior...haha
    he had answers, but most of the solutions were rather radical, and unproven.

he had answers, but most of the solutions were rather radical, and unproven.
    To me, nonsensical answers aren't answers.

Moving on, curious what will come of this report that Flynn was interviewed by the FBI early on in the administration. Whether he lied to the FBI, whether the admin knew what he told the FBI etc...This has the potential to be a huge mess.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...-by-their.html

I feel this is a very relevant article given the administrations refusal to deal with reality in the slightest.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Why does Donald Trump's scandal-tainted national security adviser still have a job?
    Looks like he doesn't anymore. Bwahahahahaha!

Is that some kind of fucking record for senior post resignation or what? MAGA!

- - - Updated - - -

And now the Senate is probing Flynn's contacts with Russia. Holy shit this just gets better and better.

To me, nonsensical answers aren't answers.

Moving on, curious what will come of this report that Flynn was interviewed by the FBI early on in the administration. Whether he lied to the FBI, whether the admin knew what he told the FBI etc...This has the potential to be a huge mess.
    Especially when you consider comeys clumsy hand that he shamelessly thrusted into the election, 2 weeks or so prior to the vote. On top of that, I believe he's still being investigated by the DOJ for election interference.

Honestly, the way the GOP and the so called Republicans Have turned this whole election prior to trump being elected potus and after, into this unbelievable shit show, warrants an investigation into all those involved. Any official that defended trump and his cabal of fuck wits, despite the blatant disregard for the laws, should be thrown to the wolves, and barred from politics on top of an investigation. At this point, it is painfully clear they are not working for the American people.

I'd like to clarify that I am not attacking all those that identify as Republicans or conservatives. I am specifically referring to the politicians that have given the American people the finger, as they attempt to shit upon the office they were elected into, and the people that elected them under the bus.
    Last edited by Baneth; 2017-02-14 at 10:31 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The GOP is going to turn on Trump the moment they have enough inertia. They got their SCOTUS nominee - and Pence can do the rest.

I'll say it again, the reason Flynn is gone is because he was speaking out about giving weapons to ISIS. You don't have to go far to link the sarin gas attack plans to Mike Morell (ex-CIA deputy director, WMDs in Iraq guy). You won't last long in DC exposing CIA black-ops.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...-version11.pdf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The GOP is going to turn on Trump the moment they have enough inertia. They got their SCOTUS nominee - and Pence can do the rest.
    Yep. That's why you need to hammer it home every god damn day the republicans own trump. trump is the republicans. No day light.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    I'll say it again, the reason Flynn is gone is because he was speaking out about giving weapons to ISIS. You don't have to go far to link the sarin gas attack plans to Mike Morell (ex-CIA deputy director, WMDs in Iraq guy). You won't last long in DC exposing CIA black-ops.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...-version11.pdf
    You'll say it again...yet be oblivious as to why you shouldn't.

Awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rand Paul has become nothing more than a Republican shill. He's nothing like his father sued to be.
    ^ If Ron Paul had a chance at winning I'd give him my vote over most other candidates in my lifetime. If Rand Paul had a chance at winning the POTUS there are only a handful of people (ex. Trump, Cruz) I'd be less willing to vote for. The apple rolled far from the tree on that one.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Flynn didn't do this of his own volition and Trump was in cahoots. The lifting of sanctions and the treating with kid gloves is payment for cyberattacks on Clinton's campaign.

Shits going make Watergate look like a typo on a Presidential Memo.
    I must of missed something. What sanctions were lifted exactly?
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

This the same source as the facism forever club story?

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Again, so what? And it does matter if he recalls it or not. I'm not into gotcha politics. Hillary had a server set up for years, this guy had one phone call. Get some perspective.
    You guys will find a way to justify everything. Literally everything. Are you doing it as a reflex or are you actually serious with this crap?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    This the same source as the facism forever club story?
    You guys might want to do the research on something that has actually happened, before crying fake news and making yourself look silly.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    You guys might want to do the research on something that has actually happened, before crying fake news and making yourself look silly.
    I watch, listen and read quite a bit of news. Please, enlighten us.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    We could... sad thing is at the rate we are going we end up right more then 8/10 times recently.