Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    daily caller, uk daily mail, breitbart, fox news, infowars, newsmax and worldnetdaily are all pretty good news sites.
    This reminds me other the other night. When North Korea did their little missile launch I started flipping through the news channels they all covered it. Except for fox news, who was spending that time to complain about elizabeth warren.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    We could... sad thing is at the rate we are going we end up right more then 8/10 times recently.
    #alternatestats

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    #alternatestats
    Twitter and buzzfeed as sources

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    This reminds me other the other night. When North Korea did their little missile launch I started flipping through the news channels they all covered it. Except for fox news, who was spending that time to complain about elizabeth warren.
    And the others were complaining about Trump eating dinner and discussing logistics with the Japanese PM. I ask you, what is more tiring?
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    And the others were complaining about Trump eating dinner and discussing logistics with the Japanese PM. I ask you, what is more tiring?
    Are you talking about concerns of random jack offs tweeting about national security issues?

Twitter and buzzfeed as sources
    They both can be sources, depends on what your sourcing. A tweet by Trump can be a source. A story about a document existing which Buzzfeed has can contain sources that have knowledge of the dossier's existence.

Aww, but you thought you were making a point. Darn.

You'll say it again...yet be oblivious as to why you shouldn't.

Awesome.
    I have a feeling you don't know anything about who the Syrian rebels were.

Tulsi Gabbard Opens Up On Syria Trip - US Govt arming and funding ISIS and Al Queda while MSM calls them freedom fighters Syrian people call them murderers. Rep Gabbard tells us what she learned in Syria.

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Haha, apparently Conway just got unfollowed on Twitter by the Trump, White House, and POTUS accounts. The long knives are a-comin' out.

They both can be sources, depends on what your sourcing. A tweet by Trump can be a source. A story about a document existing which Buzzfeed has can contain sources that have knowledge of the dossier's existence.

Aww, but you thought you were making a point. Darn.
    I think I did... I think I did.

15+ Year Old Account
    We could... sad thing is at the rate we are going we end up right more then 8/10 times recently.
    You BEING right and thinking you're right are two entirely separate things.

Flynn actually did talk with Russian diplomats before he was officially a government official, and in light of these conversations existing, and being in the hands of the NSA, he resigned. The things he talked about were not something that Flynn could deliver on on his own, it would take the entire administration, but he's taking the fall for it as the sole collaborator, when it's pretty obvious what really went down.

But hey, you can scream "fake news" with futility as Trump's administration is consumed by scandal and broken laws. Your objection to the acceptance of reality won't change that reality.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    There are some rumors going around that Conway will be giving her resignation tonight or tomorrow.
    If I were her I would too.

She's done nothing but lie to the media/public and even then they go back and change shit afterwards instead of sticking with her bullshit. She's lost any and all credibility and has become the butt of the biggest farce yet with her "Alternative Facts"

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    There are some rumors going around that Conway will be giving her resignation tonight or tomorrow.
    That's not a rumor, that's exactly what the left wants. Spicer will be next after that, and then I assume somebody else. Someone at the White House has to put their foot down. Miller did a good job of it the other day.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post

Haha, apparently Conway just got unfollowed on Twitter by the Trump, White House, and POTUS accounts. The long knives are a-comin' out.
    They keep delivering. Wahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    You BEING right and thinking you're right are two entirely separate things.

Flynn actually did talk with Russian diplomats before he was officially a government official, and in light of these conversations existing, and being in the hands of the NSA, he resigned. The things he talked about were not something that Flynn could deliver on on his own, it would take the entire administration, but he's taking the fall for it as the sole collaborator, when it's pretty obvious what really went down.

But hey, you can scream "fake news" with futility as Trump's administration is consumed by scandal and broken laws. Your objection to the acceptance of reality won't change that reality.
    I'm calling BS. Prove me wrong.

That's not a rumor, that's exactly what the left wants. Spicer will be next after that, and then I assume somebody else. Someone at the White House has to put their foot down. Miller did a good job of it the other day.
    Are you kidding? Keep Conway around, by all means! She's a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

She's done nothing but lie to the media/public and even then they go back and change shit afterwards instead of sticking with her bullshit. She's lost any and all credibility and has become the butt of the biggest farce yet with her "Alternative Facts"
    Sounds like Hilary sadly...

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post

Trying to hunt down confirmation that either account had ever followed her to begin with but so far no luck. Can't dig too deep at the moment though, so in case anyone else has the time/motivation...

Flynn is an honorable man who served his country. If he forgot something that was discussed in a phone call, so what? This will not end with Flynn. They need to show spine and support this man.
    Did you think the same when it came to a certain person's emails?

or is breaking the logan act and other laws, ok as long as they are republicans?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trying to hunt down confirmation that either account had ever followed her to begin with but so far no luck. Can't dig too deep at the moment though, so in case anyone else has the time/motivation...
    Huh, fair enough. Didn't think of that angle. I don't know if that can be checked by anyone except one of the involved parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

As much as I DESPISE Conway, this is her one and only move she has left. After this, she has - and rightfully so- NO place in politics left. She's burned all bridges by willingly tying herself to the sinking ship that was trump. Now the the ship is starting to sink, this is her last chance to keep herself afloat, instead of going down with the ship.

I just hope she starts talking about all that has transpired in the White house in regards to trump and/or bannon.

My bets are on Reince jumping ship next!