Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    They can choose to take their meds.

If he kills again, would it be murder?
    It would actually be criminal negligence causing death. Just one step under premeditated murder.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post

Then he needs to be monitored again since he clearly decided to stop taking his meds. He has proven to be a danger to innocent people.

Pretty much any criminal should be able to go free if they promise they will be better in the future then. They realized they made a mistake. Him deciding not to take his meds was his decision in the same manner it is for any criminal to decide to act. If due to his illness he can't be trusted to take his meds then what?
    Exactly when do you think it was he was off his meds and what do you think he did in that time?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Then he needs to be monitored again since he clearly decided to stop taking his meds. He has proven to be a danger to innocent people.
    What? He actually has never not taken his meds. The murder for which he went to trial in was his first recorded schizophrenic episode...his medication is the result of that murder.

Read more then the title if you want to chip in. He had his first schizophrenic episode, he killed a guy in 2008. He was found not guilty, because he was a severe case of schizophrenia. He is being released in 2017 after 9 years in a mental institution. They did exactly what you just said they should lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-02-15 at 02:22 AM.

That article doesn't mention he ATE THE GUYS EYES and part of his heart......dude should not be unsupervised.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    What the fuck? He should be killed.
    In most countries around the world it's considered cruel, inhuman and degrading to give the death penalty, especially to the severely mentally ill.

Mabey you should readup on schizophrenia, specialy when combined with psychosis, before you announce your disgusting ideas.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Exactly when do you think it was he was off his meds and what do you think he did in that time?
    My mistake, I misunderstood and stand corrected. He's good and deserves the opportunity to be on meds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    What? He actually has never not taken his meds. The murder for which he went to trial in was his first recorded schizophrenic episode...his medication is the result of that murder.
    My mistake, I misunderstood and stand corrected. He's good and deserves the opportunity to be on meds.

It happens.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    What the fuck? He should be killed.
    Yes lets execute him for having a condition that is not his fault for having.. /sarcasm

I ask you this if a member of your family had this condition and they did the same thing or something similar would you ask the court system to have them to be executed as well?
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-02-15 at 02:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yes lets execute him for having a condition that is not his fault for having.. /sarcasm

I ask you this if a member of your family had this condition and they did the same thing or something similar would you ask the court system to have them to be executed as well?
    this comes to mind immediately.

Last edited by Jayburner; 2017-02-15 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post

If a member of my family pulled out a man's heart and ate it because a voice in their head told them that doing so would grant them live saving abilities, I would already know that no force could possibly put an end to them.

I would also be very concerned for their future as "that person who ate someone's heart" and would likely not simply let them waltz around the streets as if nothing happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    this comes to mind immediately.

a picture for ants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

I fully support what Canada is doing here. GL;HF
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2017-02-15 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    I would also be very concerned for their future as "that person who ate someone's heart" and would likely not simply let them waltz around the streets as if nothing happened.
    Then it's a good thing that isn't what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    I fully support what Canada is doing here. GL;HF

Thank your for using puppies in he dramatic reenactment. bold choice with the gender swap.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-02-15 at 03:02 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The world could really do with some Dexters, Punishers or a Kira.
    If there happens to be a Shinigami that reads these forums, I volunteer.

That was completely unnecessary.
    It's perfectly necessary. People should be aware of what this gentleman is capable of before weighing in. If you think he's reformed, then let him be. But understand what is on the table here.

It's perfectly necessary. People should be aware of what this gentleman is capable of. But if he's reformed, he's reformed.
    No. It wasn't necessary at all. We're all well aware of what he did. Posting shit like that makes me more concerned about your mental state than I am for his right now.

No. It wasn't necessary at all. We're all well aware of what he did. Posting shit like that makes me more concerned about your mental state than I am for his right now.
    Don't worry, I'm reformed, too! I'm so reformed I don't even need my meds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It's a good thing we Canadians try and act like a civilized nation, unlike you American barbarians. Seriously, you all are no better than the Muslims you profess to hate so much, the only difference is you use your own bullshit excuses to justify being terrorists yourselves.
    If you would let a guy get away with killing someone of your family without any punishment, then you are a scum.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    If you would let a guy get away with killing someone of your family without any punishment, then you are a scum.
    Its sure is a good thing we don't let family members of victims be the ones who decide what punishment people deserve.

Don't worry, I'm reformed, too! I'm so reformed I don't even need my meds.
    I'm just gonna ask you politely:

Will you please remove that picture? Not everyone wants to see shit like that.

EDIT: Thank you for your cooperation
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-02-15 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    If a member of my family pulled out a man's heart and ate it because a voice in their head told them that doing so would grant them live saving abilities, I would already know that no force could possibly put an end to them.

- - - Updated - - -

a picture for ants?
    he spent 9 years in a psychiatric care after the murder, how is that "waltzing around the streets as if nothing happened" ?