Thread: enha race

Cool enha race

pandaren vs orc what is better for enhacement shaman or any one have like sim for all race on enha shamy ?

orc should be.
    pandarens racial got nerfed along with secondary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by sebax313 View Post
    orc should be.
    pandarens racial got nerfed along with secondary stats.
    completely forgot

Go troll and never reroll. Ja mon, this be da true.

[taurahe] go undead.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    the dps difference is so low just go what you like the most.

im playing orc myself and would never change

Orc or Troll.
    Both provide a small boost to damage via cd's if you're going after min-maxxing.

Tauren is useful for Content where you can stun, also some extra HP. Pandaren is the worst choice overall and offers almost nothing really.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

I prefer goblin for the race choice. I find the racial decent for a movement cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Pandaren is the worst choice overall and offers almost nothing really.
    Double food buff? Im enjoying my extra +375 mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Creekz View Post
    Double food buff? Im enjoying my extra +375 mastery.
    Which is bad during progression, because if you die you gain exactly nothing.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Which is bad during progression, because if you die you gain exactly nothing.
    What are you talking about?

Pandas get double the buff - as in 750 mastery instead of 375 mastery.

Its double the strength, not the length.

What are you talking about?

Pandas get double the buff - as in 750 mastery instead of 375 mastery.

Its double the strength, not the length.
    You dont get it, do you?
    If you DIE during a BOSSFIGHT that you are progressing, you'll lose it. It literally gives you NOTHING in this case.
    Also on use abilities (be it goblins rocket or jump to get out of things, mini BL [troll] or even damage increase [Orc]) has more uses than just a slight buff.
    You can look for race-sims yourself if you want to. Pandarens are pretty much one of the worst choices.

*tips m'fedora*

If you DIE during a BOSSFIGHT that you are progressing, you'll lose it. It literally gives you NOTHING in this case.
    If you mean: I die during a bossfight, and I get combat ressed/ankh - then yes, at that point the double food buff racial gives me nothing as I can't sit down and eat again during combat. In that scenario it would benefit me more if I were a Troll or an Orc.

But with 30mins CD on ankh, and combat ress usually saved for tanks/healers, and with me not standing in the fire that scenario very rarely happen.
    So I will enjoy my +750 mastery, my superior looks and the quality of life passive that is reduced falling damage when doing WQs. :-)

If you mean: I die during a bossfight, and I get combat ressed/ankh - then yes, at that point the double food buff racial gives me nothing as I can't sit down and eat again during combat. In that scenario it would benefit me more if I were a Troll or an Orc.

But with 30mins CD on ankh, and combat ress usually saved for tanks/healers, and with me not standing in the fire that scenario very rarely happen.
    So I will enjoy my +750 mastery, my superior looks and the quality of life passive that is reduced falling damage when doing WQs. :-)
    This.
    I rerolled Panda (from Tauren) about 3 months ago and already I keep forgetting on alts that they aren't as bouncy... Or don't have an Engineering cloak

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would personally go with Panda, cuz they are gonna look fly on the class mount. But, in terms of what is "better" I think it would come down to your choice of the model.... the DPS difference would likely be very little and if there is a huge difference, it would really only rely on your rotation IMO.

-Nixx

10+ Year Old Account
    Female orc, always
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Go goblin and dont regret

You dont get it, do you?
    Also on use abilities (be it goblins rocket or jump to get out of things, mini BL [troll] or even damage increase [Orc]) has more uses than just a slight buff.
    You can look for race-sims yourself if you want to. Pandarens are pretty much one of the worst choices.
    Orrr, just don't die? It's not really that hard. And for any fresh pull , you'll refresh the food anyways

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig