Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Lmao and the feminazi shows her true colors.

Remember, dudes. Never trust that '' not all feminists are the same!! '' crap. They'll pull this kind of shit sooner or later.
    Look, precious, I baited you. You started with you alpha/beta male bullshit when people started to mention vasectomies. They are easy to get, not hard to maintain, won't get anyone pregnant any way whatsoever, yet you start whining.

You're hilarious to provoke, and tbh, I'm asshole to do it knowingly in that regard. I'll take the infraction for it if neccessary. But you are so willing to call everyone else villains, yet you excuse your own blatant willingness to do criminal violence towards other people for something you took part of while unwilling to take certain steps that would definately prevent the situation you don't want to be in...

I'd never advocate for castrating anyone against their will. Ever. Same with forcibly sterilizing a woman. I'd be adamantly against it. But I will use it to trigger people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Look, precious, I baited you. You started with you alpha/beta male bullshit when people started to mention vasectomies. They are easy to get, not hard to maintain, won't get anyone pregnant any way whatsoever, yet you start whining.

You're hilarious to provoke, and tbh, I'm asshole to do it knowingly in that regard. I'll take the infraction for it if neccessary. But you are so willing to call everyone else villains, yet you excuse your own blatant willingness to do criminal violence towards other people for something you took part of while unwilling to take certain steps that would definately prevent the situation you don't want to be in...
    Why do you keep bringing up pushing down the stairs as if it's an unreasonable response to a rapist trying to take your money?

Lying/tampering with birth control is sexual assault. And you want me to pay child support, too? Haha, no. Hope your face hair airbags for that stair drop.

Meh. One night stands where you never see the woman again are easier.
    Then your problem is solved. You have no more issues. Beyond your tax dollars paying for your children.

- - - Updated - - -

Lying/tampering with birth control
    All current forms of birth control can fail, even when used perfectly (perfection doesn't exist, however)

Why do you keep bringing up pushing down the stairs as if it's an unreasonable response to a rapist trying to take your money?

Lying/tampering with birth control is sexual assault. And you want me to pay child support, too? Haha, no. Hope your face hair airbags for that stair drop.
    Except I've said MANY times, I support men being able to opt out of child support. But I'm evul feminazi, and I think it's clogging your eyeballs, 'cus you clearly can't read.

Or did you only read your trigger words?

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Then your problem is solved. You have no more issues. Beyond your tax dollars paying for your children.

- - - Updated - - -

All current forms of birth control can fail, even when used perfectly.
    My problem isn't with that. My problem is that you can discuss the pregnancy with a woman and she'll agree she doesn't want a kid, i.e. if it somehow happens => abortion.

But if she changes her mind? You're fucked. Say goodbye to your money for 18 years + the social pressure of having to take care of a kid you both agreed you don't want.

No, thanks. I'm not having my life ruined like that. Nor should other men.

- - - Updated - - -

Except I've said MANY times, I support men being able to opt out of child support.

Then what's your problem with the stair pushing, exactly?

Clearly if you get no justice you ought to make your own.

if she changes her mind?
    You solved that problem already. One night stands with women you don't want to have your children.

You solved that problem already. One night stands.
    That's MY fix, though. What's the Law's fix? You know, that pesky little thing that assures you get rights, which makes a pretty shit job when it comes to men's reproductive rights?

What's the Law's fix?
    You have to ask the law that. And then ask them to change it if you don't like it.

Then what's your problem with the stair pushing, exactly?

Clearly if you get no justice you ought to make your own.
    Because you can kill people with severe bodily harm by pushing them down stairs. You ignoramus. Have a vasectomy. Then your problems are solved. It can be reversed. And you won't be put in jail for attempted murder and feticide. Which will cost you time and money as well.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Women of Oklahoma,
    I'm sorry for getting so many of you pregnant but I found your crooked teeth, third grade education, and love for 'dragging main' on Friday nights irresistible. It is ok with me if you get an abortion.

Signed,
    The father.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Dear Women of Oklahoma,
    I'm sorry for getting so many of you pregnant but I found your crooked teeth, third grade education, and love for 'dragging main' on Friday nights irresistible. It is ok with me if you get an abortion.

Signed,
    The father.
    If you are a conservative, please become a comedian! The world needs more of their humor!

- - - Updated - - -

Have a vasectomy. Then your problems are solved.
    All current forms of birth control can fail, even that one.

All current forms of birth control can fail, even that one.
    Depends how well it goes, and how well you keep in check with it. If it fails, then it's because something grew back/healed, or the procedure wasn't done properly. It's very important to do sperm counts etc. But if you're that adamant on not wanting kids, and you don't trust other people, a v-sec is a good option. Anyone serving you any papers for child support or shit like that can go fuck themselves, because you have a v-sec, and it can be proven with your medical bills etc.

Bitching over faulty birth control or condom tampering is way more sketch.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-02-15 at 07:17 PM.

Because you can kill people with severe bodily harm by pushing them down stairs. You ignoramus. Have a vasectomy. Then your problems are solved. It can be reversed. And you won't be put in jail for attempted murder and feticide. Which will cost you time and money as well.
    1. I want kids later on, no. Vasectomy reversals are iffy.

2. No doctor will sterilise a young man.

3. I shouldn't have to stick a needle in my junk to get the same sense of security women get.

4. Good luck charging me when you're poor and can't afford a laywer that's 10% as good as mine.

Depends how well it goes, and how well you keep in check with it.
    Unless you know a way to have it checked during sex, it can fail.

- - - Updated - - -

I shouldn't have to stick a needle in my junk to get the same sense of security women get
    Women go through worse to abort or have a child every time they abort or have a child, so you would get BETTER security then they get.

You guys need to chill out. You'll get this thread locked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Oh im so so sorry your baby murder isn't completely painless. XD. I hope it hurts. I hope it hurts really really bad. From the bottom of my heart.
    Its factually not murder.

Oh im so so sorry your baby murder isn't completely painless. XD. I hope it hurts. I hope it hurts really really bad. From the bottom of my heart.
    Yes, I know you hope an 11 year old who is pregnant goes through torture and risks dying in order to continue sustain the life inside her so you can sleep at night knowing you forced a life to be sustained by another life, but we are not talking about what ensures your peace of mind.

It factually is murder. You seem to imply that I hold the law as my highest court. Laws made by brainwashed idiots and group think fools swimming in their liberal university money means literally nothing to me. Enjoy your murder.
    This is false. Your opinion or whiny feelings on the subject don't matter. Not even a little.

Unless you know a way to have it checked during sex, it can fail.

- - - Updated - - -

Women go through worse to abort or have a child every time they abort or have a child, so you would get BETTER security then they get.
    No they don't. Medical abortions are a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Its factually not murder.
    Sure, if you use the definitions of the state that legalised abortion. But... y'know, they'll obviously not call it murder if they made it legal.

an 11yo? Jesus wtf is wrong with you. Who said anything about that. If an 11yo is even having sex someone needs to arrest her parents immediately.
    That doesn't change the fact that she is pregnant, now does it?