Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Targeting, to some degree is vastly improved over pure RNG.
    But it doesn't solve anything for the original ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by syllabic View Post
    Wow those bonuses really suck. Do we really need new legendaries that don't really help you do anything except world quests and I guess the new upcoming legion invasions? At least you can't randomly get one and blow your bad luck protection on some garbage item.

Amazingly these seem to be worse than even the worst legendaries you can currently get.
    Yeah, they sure are pointless.
    Not sure what Blizzard is thinking here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need new legendaries that don't really help you do anything except world quests and I guess the new upcoming legion invasions?
    Amazingly these seem to be worse than even the worst legendaries you can currently get.
    Sure, why not. I don't raid and they might be helpful. Who gives a fuck if you personally can't use them? And exactly when lately has any crafted gear been BIS at this point in the expansion?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What's wrong with having legendaries that help for outdoor content and not instance stuff?
    Wait u we need legendary items to do afk world quests?
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Its so Blizz can say "just craft one if you are unlucky..."

The cloth one is a BAD joke.
    The bonus it gives it PURELY for pvp.
    And you even get a negative side effect which outshines the bonus like 10000%?
    Lets be honest, blizzard needs to replace several devs for sure....

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What's wrong with having legendaries that help for outdoor content and not instance stuff?
    What outdoor content do people need help with?

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    What outdoor content do people need help with?
    I think what he meant was "Not everything in the entire game should be aimed at only raiding", which i agree with, there is content besides raids in the game, you know... :P

Who crafted legendaries help: People with really bad legendaries, that don't have good stat optimization either, and people with less than 2 legendaries, which includes alts.

Who crafted legendaries hurt: Absolutely no one.

Getting upset over crafted legendaries makes zero sense. They are simply not going to "fix" legendaries this expansion the way some people want. Even if by some miracle they allow us to target legendaries better, putting the crafted ones in the game help fill the gap. And no I don't have good legendaries, I'd trade all 4 of them in for the damn shoulders I need for my spec to play correctly. But I don't begrudge crated legendaries in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I think what he meant was "Not everything in the entire game should be aimed at only raiding", which i agree with, there is content besides raids in the game, you know... :P
    DO you really think people will put on one of those legendaries especially over one they have?

The only way i can think of making them worth even considering equipping them is if they dont fall under the 2 legendary law.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Who crafted legendaries help: People with really bad legendaries, that don't have good stat optimization either, and people with less than 2 legendaries, which includes alts.

Who crafted legendaries hurt: Absolutely no one.

Getting upset over crafted legendaries makes zero sense. They are simply not going to "fix" legendaries this expansion the way some people want. Even if by some miracle they allow us to target legendaries better, putting the crafted ones in the game help fill the gap. And no I don't have good legendaries, I'd trade all 4 of them in for the damn shoulders I need for my spec to play correctly. But I don't begrudge crated legendaries in any way.
    Its more a matter of wasted developer ressources.
    There are way more urgent issues at the moment and wasting ressources and developer-time on crafted legendaries which prolly 95% of the players wont even consider equipping is just a stupid descision.

I wish all the legendary items were utility, not dps increases. Especially with the RNG way of acquiring them.

Wow those bonuses really suck. Do we really need new legendaries that don't really help you do anything except world quests and I guess the new upcoming legion invasions? At least you can't randomly get one and blow your bad luck protection on some garbage item.

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Ahhhhahahahahahaha! The legendaries are so unbelievably retarded. Plus they don't fix the current problem in any way! The WoW team is also completely and utterly retarded. GG. Feel bad for anyone still subbed.

I guess it is the first time in mmo c history that the first 2 post are so full of retardness that nearly hurts.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-02-16 at 04:31 PM.

Deleted
    Thats how these items should have been from the very start, no dps gain bonuses just ultitly / outside world fun ones. Maybe the legendary label woud be wasted for them but they coult have used a new one for that.

Deleted
    WAAAA WE WANT UTILITY LEGENDARY ONLY!!!

2 days later

WAAAAA USELESS UTILITY LEGENDARY BLIZZARD WTF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    WAAAA WE WANT UTILITY LEGENDARY ONLY!!!

2 days later

WAAAAA USELESS UTILITY LEGENDARY BLIZZARD WTF!!!!
    Well... Have you seen the utility of the cloth legendary ?
    How many invisible or stealthed mobs have you encountered in legion ? Thats not ulitily its utter crap.
    And in the night you even get punished for having a reduced agro range ? WTF ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Ahhhhahahahahahaha! The legendaries are so unbelievably retarded. Plus they don't fix the current problem in any way! The WoW team is also completely and utterly retarded. GG. Feel bad for anyone still subbed.
    I feel worse for people who are unsubbed but still hang out on a WoW forum.

what i found even more hilarious is that once again you have legendaries which absolutely no one will want and ones that let u freaking FLY. Yes, flying will be common at that time, but what the fuck will the first legendary do when everyone is on dragons high in the air

New crafted legendaries - whats the point
    Fun! The point is fun. I like the hunter one. Turning into an owl and flying away after killing a couple of enemies is fun. I will certainly get it, even when I get two 'BiS' legendaries, because I don't need the best of the best and I play for fun. This is more fun to me then 'reduces cooldown of Bestial Wrath' or something like that.

And no, people who do Mythic raids won't use these and that is fine, but that doesn't mean there isn't an audience for this.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like the proc on the crafted legendary i look forward to testing it on the ptr when it's available.
    Last edited by Dartz1979; 2017-02-16 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Typo fixed.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396