10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    BLM at 60 is an example of where play time/experience combined with gear (or to really be specific, piles of spell speed) makes a HUGE difference.

The only thing really clunky about it, and in my experience the only other jobs remotely close to this nuance is DRG, is how the rotation/priority gets completely turned on it's head at 60, whereas other jobs get introduced to their HW "game changers" earlier in the leveling process. BLM is the biggest offender here, followed by DRG, but DRG is handled in a much smoother manner with how the skill allocation from 51-60 occurs.

Actually playing the class at 60, though? Not really clunky.
    The closest thing I can honestly say that feels to clunky to me... would be the RNG in the base MCH rotation, though I'm far from an expert MCH so I'm speaking only from my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    i mean outside of the AF gear we get each xpac none of the gear really looks too class specific. i get what you're saying though so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it.
    Well it could go the other way and BLM and SMN get less dress style robes and more sets like that one dracula looking outfit from 3.1ish

10+ Year Old Account
    highly doubt that. only 2 jobs use int gear and dex is already shared between 3 including range and melee raid spot.
    Part of my whole, "SAM as a Melee STR dps just makes too much sense." argument, with tanks using VIT for offense it would be perfect balance to introduce a new STR based class, assuming RDM is Int, that would be straight 3 s across the board.
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Aw man, that night my fc freinds and i are meeting up for the FF tcg's second set release. It will have to wait along with wondrous tails of crafting, the opus 1 boosters sold out entirely and i aint missing out on the FF8/FF14 set

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still making an out there guess that RDM will use BRD/MCH gear and scale from dex not int.
    Can they just make a digital version all can enjoy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'd guess 3.55. Which is on the 28th.
    First it's actually 3.51(55 is next month) second I think they said the 20th sooo this Tuesday I guesd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I personally hope they get rid of some of the clunk that Heavensward added to BLM. I'd really love to play a pure caster class since I think they have the prettiest gear in the game but =/.

Though since you're question seems more aimed at new stuff I personally hope they replace Flash for Paladins with a proper AoE ability that does damage. Flash is does not look good nor is it fun to use and that's my biggest complaint with the class. I don't mind the base rotation too much itself.
    They have talked about ui changes such as war having a bar instead of stacks for our abilities such as few cleave abd then I believe talk was made of enochiam becoming a personal buff as opposed to on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    Part of my whole, "SAM as a Melee STR dps just makes too much sense." argument, with tanks using VIT for offense it would be perfect balance to introduce a new STR based class, assuming RDM is Int, that would be straight 3 s across the board.
    yea this is what i'm hoping for. fully expecting to be disappointed though when they waste another cool class to try and incentivize more tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    What if they turn out to be a tank that shares DRG gear anyway with some fancy stat factoring and slick abilities to make it work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    What if they turn out to be a tank that shares DRG gear anyway with some fancy stat factoring and slick abilities to make it work?
    Then you can have all the I told you so's in 10 hours xD I will take it like a champ.
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    idk if i want every drg player to be attempting to tank things.

Quote Originally Posted by The Offbeat View Post
    Hoping for samurai dps announcement.. my symmetry needs CRAVE IT 3 str, 3 agi, 3 caster dps. SYMMETRY! GIVE ME
    Masamune or Murasame Relic Plzzzz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    Masamune or Murasame Relic Plzzzz
    Why not both duelwield SAM, gotta have those M&Ms

Fan fest starts the moment I get off my Graveyard shift so I'll be sleeping while all the sweet information comes out T_T
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2017-02-18 at 05:03 AM.
    I AM the victim.

Ma body is ready ! Miyamoto Musashi-sama bring the dualwielding SAM in this game !

Based on what I said, why would a Dragoon attempt such a thing? They wouldn't have the "stat conversion and slick abilities to make it work" that I suggested SAM could have to make such a scenario function. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Forced myself up, PC up and running, ready to take screenshots and recording.

And then I realized that it's still 1½ hours until keynote.

I mean, to be fair, they're pretty good at soaking up damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

I went to bed 'early' at like...2:30 in the morning. I planned to wake up just in time for the opening stuff but ended up waking up at 7:30 instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Will you be posting screenies here? I d love me some info :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Will you be posting screenies here? I d love me some info :3
    I'll see if I get some openings to share screenshots, and if nobody else does.

Recorded some videos last time, but sadly 2 out of 3 got taken down.. and for some reason other people were allowed to keep theirs up.. So I'll be uploading them as private this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Being bad at a class does not make the class clunky, just means you aren't good enough, the class is fine and rewards high level of skill.
    Yeah well I don't have a BLM. I've just seem some footage of it and it just doesn't look that fun with everything they've done about it in Heavensward. Tight timers to me are not fun. Having said that I also don't want them to change it at the same time because as a long time Warlock player nothing pisses me off most than having my class change for the sake of simplicity so more people play it.

Either way hype... so soon ;>.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2017-02-18 at 09:12 AM.

I'll be so fucking disappointed if it's BLU.
    It's just boring, they won't be able to fulfill the entire concept of the class and i have a feeling it would end up being boring as shit.

I prefer they follow suit with HW and give us SAM, RDM and Dancer.
    Both SAM and Dancer semi-fits in Stormblood, and they have been hinted for a long time, even after DRK was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I went to bed 'early' at like...2:30 in the morning. I planned to wake up just in time for the opening stuff but ended up waking up at 7:30 instead.
    Hehe, yeah - same. Had my wake-up alarm 10 minutes before opening (10:00 AM CET).

But no, this time for some reason I had to wake up 2 hours before stream begins.

I didn't have issues with the last stream, but already this one is making me leery... constant pauses in the music and now it's just gone silent -_-